It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
April 19, 2014: Dead banker nr. 28 is Belgian!
Socioeconomics » April 19, 2014: Dead banker nr. 28 is Belgian!
door GroundZero op 20 April 2014
It seemed to be quiet at the bankersfront, but with a triple murder in Belgium this is over. Although for some reason even the alternative media won't touch this subject. The 28th banker who dies under strange and suspicious circumstances, is the 37-year-old Benoit Philippens from Wezet (Visé) in the province of Liège.
Friday evening around 10.30 pm Benoît Philippens, his 37-year-old wife Carole Haid and the nine year old boy Esteban went inside the house where several shots were fired at them.
A total of six or seven in which the child and the man had died instantly. The woman then died Saturday morning from her injuries.
originally posted by: Logarock
Take a good look at this list. Many of these are important positions or positions of information gathering.
1) David Bird, 55, long-time reporter for the Wall Street Journal working at the Dow Jones news room
2) Tim Dickenson, a U.K.-based communications director at Swiss Re AG
3) William Broeksmit, 58, former senior manager for Deutsche Bank
4) Ryan Henry Crane, age 37, JP Morgan
5) Li Junjie, 33, Hong Kong JP Morgan
6) Gabriel Magee, 39, age JP Morgan employee
7) Mike Dueker, 50, who had worked for Russell Investments
8) Richard Talley, 57, was the founder and CEO of American Title (real estate titles)
9) James Stuart Jr. 70, Former National Bank of Commerce CEO was found dead in Scottsdale, Ariz
10) Jason Alan Salais, 34 year old IT Specialist at JPMorgan since 2008
11) Autumn Radtke, 28, CEO of First Meta, a Singapore-based virtual currency trading platform
12) Eddie Reilly, 47, investment banker, Vertical Group, New York
13) Kenneth Ballando, 28, investment banker, Levy Capital, New york
14) Joseph A. Giampapa, 55, corporate bankruptcy lawyer, JP Morgan Chase
15) Jan Peter Schmittmann, 57, voormalig topbestuurder ANB/AMRO
16) Juergen Frick, 48, CEO Bank Frick & Co AG, Liechtenstein.
17) Benoît Philippens, 37, directeur BNP Parisbas Fortis Bank, Ans, België.