It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Activate Your Pineal Gland and TPTB Who Feed You Poisson to Prevent It.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Good Information Ricky, Thanks!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

This website contains tons of good advice for supplements, etc that can cleanse the pineal. The supplements I find most useful are skate liver oil, zeolite, MSM powder, and obviously, avoiding fluoride by distilling all my drinking water.

Remember though, like I said before, a cleansed pineal is not an activated pineal. You'll still need to practice a meditative discipline like Qigong, Kundalini Yoga, etc to really reap the benefits. I personally practice Taoist methods, but honestly they're all different paths towards the exact same goal, so choose whatever resonates with you the most.
edit on 22-4-2014 by JonButtonIII because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Here is something that may help to stimulate the pineal gland. en.wikipedia.org... Read this and follow this link in the article. en.wikipedia.org...

Now some common foods and spices can help to raise the levels without getting into a full fledged buzz. The people in India use a lot of turmeric....it has some good properties as well as stimulating this thought pattern. Tobacco stimulates this gland. It contains b-carbolines, this is what is thought to cause the most addictive properties of tobacco. A slight stimulating of this gland is good but too much too often will also make you dopey all the time. As with anything, moderation is always necessary, we don't want to be living in a buzz. It makes it kind of hard to work.

Nicotine does increase brain function but vaping may be going to far. Nicotine is not a b-carboline. It does not work for stimulating this gland like tobacco does. Tobacco also stimulates insulin production, it is a medicine, it shouldn't be abused. A potato has many good calming chemicals in it and also does increase our thinking somewhat by inhibiting the break down of acetylcholine.

Hope this doesn't break T&C rules, talking of the psychotropic effects of foods and legal substances.
edit on 22-4-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

I do think the government is feeding us poison to prevent higher education and higher levels of consciousness. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

How do think the government is feeding us poison?

What poison prevents higher education and higher levels of consciousness?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Alum. which is Aluminum hydroxide might work. found in some pickles and an adjuvant in some vaccines and medicines.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

If anyone doubts that TPTB would engage in a concerted effort to dumb down and repress the spiritual progression of mankind, take a good hard look around you. Look at the garbage they push through the TV and call "entertainment." Look at the bread and circuses designed to keep people fat, dumb, and happy. Look at the GMO hidden in the foods to make people sick. Look at the fear-pr0n and wars and relentless hate and violence, the divide-and-conquer techniques they use to keep people cowering and afraid and separate. Look at how they've destroyed the family over the last 50 years. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

"they" are not to blame fully if blame must handed down.

Everyone has a choice to use the tools provided or to find another way or create their own.

"they" have simply provided ways for us to corrupt ourselves.

No one is forced to watch TV or eat or drink the GMO poisons, people make those choices on their own usually because of ease over hardship and then later complain.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Alum. which is Aluminum hydroxide might work. found in some pickles and an adjuvant in some vaccines and medicines.

and this is what is preventing higher education and consciousness or is how the Gov. is poisoning us or both?

Also found in nature, did the gov. put it there or does mother nature want us to stay uneducated and of a lower consciousness also?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Everyone has a choice to use the tools provided or to find another way or create their own.

No one is forced to watch TV or eat or drink the GMO poisons, people make those choices on their own usually because of ease over hardship and then later complain.

Yowsa... that's a wild perspective on things. You mean to tell me a baby coming out of the womb should be responsible for avoiding GMO in their food? Or should their parents be responsible for knowing when TPTB do everything possible to keep the truth about the pineal, GMO, etc from the unwashed public?

How about instead of putting the onus on the people suffering under this corrupt regime, we decide to simply insist that corporations stop poisoning us, and our so-called "leaders" stop allowing it to happen.

To me that makes far more sense, but YMMV.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JonButtonIII

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Yowsa... that's a wild perspective on things. You mean to tell me a baby coming out of the womb should be responsible for avoiding GMO in their food? Or should their parents be responsible for knowing when TPTB do everything possible to keep the truth about the pineal, GMO, etc from the unwashed public?

How about instead of putting the onus on the people suffering under this corrupt regime, we decide to simply insist that corporations stop poisoning us, and our so-called "leaders" stop allowing it to happen.

To me that makes far more sense, but YMMV.

Does a baby coming out of a womb choose what it wants to eat or is another person responsible for feeding the child?

Whats an unwashed public? Who exactly are "TPTB"?

Any parent that has ideas about "TPTB" poisoning them shouldn't be allowed to care for children, that paranoid ideology whether true or not does more damage to a growing child than any poison they are adding to water these days can.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JonButtonIII

Like I said,

Its easy to insist someone to stop poisoning you, if the ones poisoning are benefiting your insistence will always fall on deaf ears.

No corporations are poisoning me without me also poisoning myself, some I choose to still take others I chose not to.

In the end its my choice what poison from what corporation I put in me or what show I watch on TV if I chose to watch TV.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Arsenic is natural, so is cyanide. Aluminum hydroxide is natural and it won't kill us unless ingested in large amounts. It does have some effects on our bodies though. I screwed up on Alum, that is a different compound, it does have adjuvant properties though. That's what I get for not verifying my knowledge before posting. I lump different natural chemicals in many different classes in my brain. I actually should write this stuff down, one stroke or big seizure and it is all gone. Oh well, most of what I know is not worth knowing anyway.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

*snip *

TPTB have an incredibly vested interest in retarding the spiritual growth of mankind. After all, there aren't many spiritually evolved individuals that will happily and quietly fulfill their roles as slave-cogs in this system, continuing to earn and spend and pay taxes so TPTB can abuse, oppress, and otherwise enforce their psychopathic will on helpless populations around the globe.

If anyone doubts that TPTB would engage in a concerted effort to dumb down and repress the spiritual progression of mankind, take a good hard look around you. Look at the garbage they push through the TV and call "entertainment." Look at the bread and circuses designed to keep people fat, dumb, and happy. Look at the GMO hidden in the foods to make people sick. Look at the fear-pr0n and wars and relentless hate and violence, the divide-and-conquer techniques they use to keep people cowering and afraid and separate. Look at how they've destroyed the family over the last 50 years.

Look at all the different ways they try to socially engineer and micromanage our reality. Then ask yourselves: Do you really think with all that already on their resumes, all the different ways they try to confuse us and corrupt us and make us sick, they'll somehow refuse to attack our pineal glands?

Yeah, didn't think so. The pineal gland conspiracy theory is just another one that history will prove as conspiracy fact.

Stop drinking the fluoride!

*snip*
Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) has been able to elicit all these states such as NDE, lucid dreaming, god consciousness and various other 'spiritual' states. TMS works on the surface of the the brain and cannot stimulate the pineal, which is very deep and central. From this I would deduce that these states have next to nothing to do with the pineal gland.

As well as avoiding Fluoride, you should also consider avoiding milk products (containing Calcium) and colas (containing Phosphorus) as these are all implicated in the Calcification of the Pineal Gland (note that they don't say Fluoridation or Phosphorisation of the Pineal Gland. Why is that?).

Sorry for my sceptical response but too often specious claims are made about things touching upon pseudo-religious beliefs.

edit on 23/4/2014 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Apr 23 2014 by Jbird because: snipped quote of actioned post

edit on Wed Apr 23 2014 by Jbird because: Removed illicit drug ref.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

a reply to: Caver78

This website contains tons of good advice for supplements, etc that can cleanse the pineal. The supplements I find most useful are skate liver oil, zeolite, MSM powder, and obviously, avoiding fluoride by distilling all my drinking water.

Remember though, like I said before, a cleansed pineal is not an activated pineal. You'll still need to practice a meditative discipline like Qigong, Kundalini Yoga, etc to really reap the benefits. I personally practice Taoist methods, but honestly they're all different paths towards the exact same goal, so choose whatever resonates with you the most.

The website mentions Melatonin as something that will "remove existing cacification" of the Pineal Gland.

Well, the Pineal produces Melatonin. So how could it get calcified in the first place if Melatonin removes the calcification?

Come on, 90% of the time all this detox stuff is just advertising talk for dodgy supplements. Don't repeat it as if it were real science or medicine. Do a little research and then some critical thinking.

edit on 23/4/2014 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Kind sir, I can assure you my critical thinking skills are quite adequate.

I practice Qigong and Taoist meditations and reactivated my pineal gland via microcosmic circulations techniques. Those supplements I recommended from that page are the ones that had a most dramatic effect on the functioning of the yinting (third eye) acupuncture meridian.

Note also that I didn't personally recommend supplemental Melatonin, because I think stimulating the pineal to produce its own melatonin does much more to clear up blockage.

(Search for blue light blocking glasses if anyone wants a cheap natural way to stimulate natural melatonin production)

Don't think that I'm just talking nonsense and blindly repeating what I read online. I've been practicing these techniques for years and got a major benefit by adding in those named supplements. Skate liver oil taken before bed induces noticeable activity in the third eye along with incredibly vivid (and often lucid) dreams. MSM and Zeolite both produce a noticeable energetic pulsing in the brow region during and after meditation. And distilling water to avoid fluoride has deepened my meditation and improved my concentration unlike anything else.

In short, these things work. If you doubt it, try my recommendations for yourself.

Until then?

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

THAAAANK YOUUUU!

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Activating the pineal gland would amount to a spiritual awakening...
Therefore it is a falacy to think that a chemical could alter a spiritual state of consciousness...
[drug reference snipped]

I don't buy into this new age propaganda that "They" can stop us elevating...
I believe the only "They" that can are the spirits of evil people who decided to block our messages back and forth between a higher power!!!
& even that is not 100% foolproof... There are ways around it such as private wavelengths or decoy wavelengths to distract the distractors!!!

But chemical assistance would mean that none of this is spiritual, it would be biological, in which case the pineal gland would seem pointless in our ascenscion to a higher spiritual consciousness...
If it's just a biological elevation then it's equally improbably that chemicals could deter such a process!!!
What happens naturally cannot be stopped by nature, can it?
And fluoride is natural chemical as with anything in the universe!!!

But each to their own, Peace!!!
edit on 23-4-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Pushing the boundaries... But not promoting Drugs so please don't give me the 3rd degree!!! Unless it's the Scottish Rite!!!

edit on Wed Apr 23 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Interesting viewpoint, but your paradigm is a bit off.

In order to spiritual connect with anything through the pineal gland, you need a clear signal to facilitate the "awakening" or "enlightening" of the consciousness to what lies beyond. Fluoride, alcohol, lack of energy, gluten, and numerous other substances create biochemical interference that prevents you from totally connecting with the source energy beyond the pineal to "awaken."

In this sense, fluoride and other chemicals (along with random thought) are like clouds blocking the sun or silt muddying a stream. You could also think of it like a radio trying to connect with a station while under serious interference... you'll still get a partial connection, but you'll also have to suffer a LOT of static.

This is why Taoists/Buddhists/etc say everyone is already enlightened but people just don't realize it. The actual consciousness is always clear and pristine, and the source energy of the universe is also flawless... there's just a massive amount of interference between them standing in the way and preventing them from properly communicating.

Hope that makes things a bit clearer.
edit on 23-4-2014 by JonButtonIII because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

In order to spiritual connect with anything through the pineal gland, you need a clear signal to facilitate the "awakening" or "enlightening" of the consciousness to what lies beyond. Fluoride, alcohol, lack of energy, gluten, and numerous other substances create biochemical interference that prevents you from totally connecting with the source energy beyond the pineal to "awaken."

Well I can vouch for this in a visual sense ie Intrusive Imagery...
But message wise, or voices, nothing seems to hinder this or Schizophrenia would be cured over night with fluoride and other such chemicals!!!
As a diagnosed Undifferentiated Schizophrenia sufferer, I can assure you none of these things have once stopped the voices from raining down at any time!!!

This is why Taoists/Buddhists/etc say everyone is already enlightened but people just don't realize it.

This is the truth, and another reason why I feel it's not possible to stop an awakening chemically, but instead via mind control techniques!!!

What people seem to forget/not realise is that Intrusive Imagery is needed by the malevolent, so it wouldn't be beneficial to destroy or hinder this part of our brain...
When a curse is placed or if spirits decide to bombarde the mind of someone...
Let's say for example a Vietnam Vet, suffers froms PTSD or Intrusive Imagery, flashbacks or scenes of war that they didn't see themselves but suffer from the visions of random attacks and assaults as well as what they did see...
This is just the vision or memory of another either doing it from a Heaven POV, to invoke empathy or a sudden "wow, what a sad world" moment...
Or more nefarious, a Hellish version of the Ludevico Technique!!!

Either way it wouldn't be advisable from an Evil Dead POV to hinder that capability!!!
Theoretically it could slow down a connection between the good guys, but as I say, not very beneficial...
Even to the Corporations who need flashbacks in the Mind's Eye to sell products or "brainwash" us into fancying a McD's!!!

Interference is common in telepathic communication, I doubt they'd need a distorting chemical altering their own agenda!!!

Hope that makes things a bit clearer.

Very much so pal, I hope I returned the favour!!!

Peace Jon!!!
edit on 23-4-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

That was truly wonderful to read, and the debate between was great!
Thanks for your posts!

Regards,

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Thanks pal, I've enjoyed this thread & hope it continues to gather interest!!!

It's an important topic IMO!

I agree fully we need balance and self-education if we decide to connect, it's very easy to be mislead when Astral Projecting, having Telepathic conversation or simply sending out thoughts when using a certain percentage of the Brain!!!
People would believe that 100% Brain usage is better than 30%, in my experience the Brain is actually more like a Gearbox...
& it's not necessarily better to be in 5th Gear all the time, sometimes less is more!!!
I think 100% is when you can control another's thoughts and give them ideas, I believe 67% is beast mode, or telepathic endangerment, better known as a Natural Born Killer!!!
I have theories for many percentages but won't drift the thread further!!!

Also I do believe they need us in tunnel vision, I'd lean more towards distractions & mind control than chemicals though!!!

Peace Sir!!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join