It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Activate Your Pineal Gland and TPTB Who Feed You Poisson to Prevent It.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Mods, if this is in the wrong section please correct. Though I haven't seen a recent topic of How-To s, I thought I would help inform some individuals on how to Open Your Third Eye, Activating the Pineal Gland Since I have noticed more ATSers Posting there experience or Others posting on what is the best way going about Turning On the Mind.

So in short, this women (who can be found on youtube when you type in pineal gland activation questions) talks about healthy eating and staying away from fluoride. Make sure you meditate and be cast iron with your regiment. All in all a great method.

To add my 2 cents, I do think the government is feeding us poison to prevent higher education and higher levels of consciousness.

The Link to the Site and Video is Below:

Pineal Gland Activation

I Hope this is S&F Helpful

Regards,

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

If they are dumbing us down, why do they pay out so much to Schools & Universities?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
You can have spiritual awareness no matter what happens to your body.
Including and especially death.

The way to "Turn on the Mind" is to simply think about things.
Ask questions, contemplate, etc.

I have serious reservations and doubts about anything people claim about the pineal gland.
I don't mind elaborating on it, but it's very critical and scathing.
Probably not a welcome addition.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Okay, I really won't ridicule this, but I still have doubts: As you know, there are many, many countries in the world without fluorides in their drinking waters - yet still, not enough activated 3rd eyes. At least to my knowledge.

Therefore, I doubt against the thing concerning fluorides.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

and have you seen a major turn around? Only complaints that test are harder and teachers still don't get there deserved pay. Hek, look at a Chicago documentary every now and then. Money isn't going anywhere but in deeper pockets.

They are being paid to keep us in a "tunnel thinking".
Hek, cell phones keep us from looking towards the sky and keep us "tunnel visioned" to phones and its mainstream media coverage of ridiculousness.

Regards,
edit on 22-4-2014 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

You may be very true, but I would argue to say that activating their minds is the least of there concerns when they are trying to feed for themselves and their families.

Also, no one has put forth great effort to give them knowledge. If you can't read, then you also can't understand...

Regards,

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Well, someone had to go through the wall first.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Young people with damage to the pineal gland show overdevelopment of sexual organs and skeleton, which shows that the pineal inhibits sexual development and bone growth. They also show effects due to the absence of the endocrine hormone melatonin.

People with damaged pineal glands still have religious and mystical experiences.

With these above facts in mind, I would regard most of what has been said about the pineal gland's links to the parapsychological and spiritual as obviously false.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I believe we are getting off topic and away from the main Opinion of My Thread.
Regards,
edit on 22-4-2014 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Well, this was just to be about the pineal gland, one must take into account of self education. Everything must have a balance and what i am stating is that with education, healthy lifestyle, one may reach a higher state of mind.

Sorry If I misunderstood your thread, the way you replied, implied more than what the topic was simply stating.

Regards,

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin

and have you seen a major turn around? Only complaints that test are harder and teachers still don't get there deserved pay. Hek, look at a Chicago documentary every now and then. Money isn't going anywhere but in deeper pockets.

They are being paid to keep us in a "tunnel thinking".
Hek, cell phones keep us from looking towards the sky and keep us "tunnel visioned" to phones and its mainstream media coverage of ridiculousness.

Regards,

I work doing technology support at several schools and I am seeing big changes in educational methods and many people struggling to improve outcomes.

When I went to school, we were trained to concentrate on whatever tasks we were doing and we learned most things by rote.

Today, children multitask with multiple different windows open on their data devices, talking and collaborating. Even moving around and sitting on bean bags in small groups rather than in regimented rows of straight backed chairs. Teachers are still working out ways to manage these new learning styles but there is much positive change.

There are also significant costs associated with new learning technologies but most parents and governments are putting up the neccesary cash.

The fact that you are not aware of the scope and volume of these changes in education worldwide shows me that you are dissociated from education and have based your opinions on hearsay or old information.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Thanks for the info. I plan on checking out the videos when I get home.
Looks like this thread went out of whack quick.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Fine!

Lets stay to the point of the thread. This can be discussed through messages.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

Thanks, good luck with your activation, and Yeah....

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I do agree that chemicals such as Calcium, Phosphorous and Fluoride contribute to the calcification of the pineal and that this calcification is usually observed to be higher in those suffering from dementia.

But this may be an effect of aging as we know that calcification increases with advancing age and dementia is a whole brain problem rather than bust affecting one small part.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
*snip*

TPTB have an incredibly vested interest in retarding the spiritual growth of mankind. After all, there aren't many spiritually evolved individuals that will happily and quietly fulfill their roles as slave-cogs in this system, continuing to earn and spend and pay taxes so TPTB can abuse, oppress, and otherwise enforce their psychopathic will on helpless populations around the globe.

If anyone doubts that TPTB would engage in a concerted effort to dumb down and repress the spiritual progression of mankind, take a good hard look around you. Look at the garbage they push through the TV and call "entertainment." Look at the bread and circuses designed to keep people fat, dumb, and happy. Look at the GMO hidden in the foods to make people sick. Look at the fear-pr0n and wars and relentless hate and violence, the divide-and-conquer techniques they use to keep people cowering and afraid and separate. Look at how they've destroyed the family over the last 50 years.

Look at all the different ways they try to socially engineer and micromanage our reality. Then ask yourselves: Do you really think with all that already on their resumes, all the different ways they try to confuse us and corrupt us and make us sick, they'll somehow refuse to attack our pineal glands?

Yeah, didn't think so. The pineal gland conspiracy theory is just another one that history will prove as conspiracy fact.

Stop drinking the fluoride!

edit on Wed Apr 23 2014 by Jbird because: Removed illicit drug ref.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

The more information you memorize, the less neurons you have available to process information. Sequences take a lot of dedicated cells also, learning to use a remote control can lower available processing ability. Now think about all the remote controls you have learned to use in your life.

Stearing the way we see things is what school is about, much of the information that is taught to us is useful but more than half of it is never used in our lives. Teaching us to process the information we receive with an open mind will not be promoted, otherwise we can think on our own instead of thinking as part of a society.

I see some good in this but I also see some bad. It depends who is controlling the selection of the information we are being taught. Notice that most schools do not promote...self sustainable living. They do not push farming or animal husbandry as a prestigious career unless it is big business. Some teachers do try to inform kids on their own, but the government is discouraging this by constantly adjusting teaching procedures and raising expectations. This is coming from the highest levels, not the communities. The government wants us dependent on the system they have steered the creation of. If they control the food and water, people will probably not rebel. This is a very old tactic. Nothing new about this at all.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Why oh W.H.Y. does the third eye constantly get connected to the pineal gland?
Your third eye can be open without your pineal gland having a clue.

It would be nice if someone elaborated on how to cleanse your pineal gland ....
edit on 22-4-2014 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JonButtonIII

Well Said Sir, Very Well Said

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Can you do the honors?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join