It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO appeared just before the big earthquake in Mexico

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

You said it best.People will believe anything so they dont have to believe anything.This is possibly the best footage Ive ever seen.But I think you meant to say the best socially accepted answer.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Nice find. This is one of the most convincing i've seen. I just wish the camera was a bit more steady so i could get a better idea of the movement and speed (it's hard to tell when the ufo is moving or the camera is moving). Definitely the real deal though.

edit on pmb252014-04-25T12:47:13-05:003025 by abdctd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Read the whole thread, it's a balloon...

a reply to: Aliendown

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: abdctd

See above...

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: romilo
you gotta wonder why so much goes on in Mexico.. people there are very religious..mostly catholic. It does appear that "they" are not so oncerned lately about being seen which actually concerns me.

edit on 28-4-2014 by OccupySFV because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Balloons...

a reply to: OccupySFV

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccupySFV
you gotta wonder why so much goes on in Mexico.. people there are very religious..mostly catholic. It does appear that "they" are not so oncerned lately about being seen which actually concerns me.

That's a very good point. Makes me wonder what we've done to embolden the balloons to the point where they would misunderestimate our resolve in this fashion.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah
a reply to: lemmin

In regards to disappearing behind the structure, that can be explained by cloaking and the ability to become invisible to human perception at will. Not far fetched if this is extraterrestrial related.

So it just happened to cloak the moment it got to where it should be seen through the holes.. really?

edit on 4/28/2014 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
a reply to: mindtricks11
No, lemmin did not crack the case by saying it's CGI. As others pointed out, the object is still visible so what lemmin said was evidence of CGI is not.

However lemmin was probably right in the first place about it being a balloon. I don't always agree with Free Spirit but in this case he makes a convincing argument for it being a balloon; I just want to know which superhero it is.

Do you know how CG works? .. if you want to make it look like it's passing behind something you literally "erase" part of the object frame by frame for that spot in the video.. it's visible because that part hasn't been "erased" yet .. but they didn't take the holes into account.. it looks very much like CG specifically because of that.

If I were at home I'd run this through aftereffects to stabilize the video which would give a much better indication of how the object is actually moving that might otherwise be masked by camera shake.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
It's a Disney princess castle Mylar balloon. Look around the 20 sec mark on a large screen, you can even see the color on it and it's the same shape and size. The balloon is pretty large 26" x 35".
*Also look at similar youtube video's of balloons flying away.
edit on 5-5-2014 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: miniatus
but they didn't take the holes into account.. it looks very much like CG specifically because of that.
Did you see the post that showed where it DOES appear in the holes? How can you not notice that when it's been specifically pointed out?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If secretKnowledge hadn't made that post, I would have because it was obvious to me; It's not CG, and doesn't look like CG, and you can see it in the holes.

originally posted by: Staroth
It's a Disney princess castle Mylar balloon.
Found this picture on amazon, and the shape of the spires matches:

I suppose that could be it. Thanks.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccupySFV

A cultural proclivity to believe in the supernatural combined with prolific hoaxers.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

And also a demonstration on video, this balloon may be
the clue here or maybe the other one. Anyway it´s a balloon.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join