It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO appeared just before the big earthquake in Mexico

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
If it's a superhero balloon, what superhero is it?

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiro
The more I watch this video the more I believe it could be the real thing. The more I believe it could be the real thing the more I believe people will discredit it as CGI or similar, thus resulting in never knowing if it's the real deal.

I will have gone down in ATS history to believe this to be the real deal, at least for me to say that

Cheers

If it's anything non CGI it's a drone... If any little non human beings where to loiter in the sky you would see Military all over it before anyone got a chance to hit recored on their crappy phones. We know what comes and goes, nothing comes undetected except meteors and crap. People are watching every little thing that moves around the our zone 24/7....

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It's a very good video that's for sure, not like the usual crap we get

Ok so it looks like an interesting object, certainly IMO it's not or a shape or airframe that will fly very well

It certainly doesn't have any clear and obvious propulsion system

There are some interesting twists and turns the craft makes

I'm assuming because the object come into view from far off the object made several passes

Most interestingly it appears to fly forwards and backwards turns side to side in an instant

For this reason I'm going with no RC

Possible black project? Or real deal

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: lemmin
a reply to: Shaade

EDIT: I changed my mind from balloon to CG.

The object disappears behind the structure at the end of the video, but cannot be seen through the holes in it:

Next frame:

You cracked the case ! and it just doesn't look real or inteligent,.overrated video
edit on 23-4-2014 by mindtricks11 because: no reason

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

good point..

why does it cut out? why wernt youre friends filming it or calling someone to film it ?

It looks like 2 desperate video's to me.. I cant explain the first half, but the second half looks as if its something suspended in spider web and the camera man is continuously moving in and out and rotating on the axis as a blurry gyrating closeup.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mindtricks11
No, lemmin did not crack the case by saying it's CGI. As others pointed out, the object is still visible so what lemmin said was evidence of CGI is not.

However lemmin was probably right in the first place about it being a balloon. I don't always agree with Free Spirit but in this case he makes a convincing argument for it being a balloon; I just want to know which superhero it is.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
If it were me shooting the video, I'd be screaming bloody murder! War of the Worlds is upon us, get the wife and kids ready. Kiss the mother-in-law goodbye were heading for the under ground bunker keep the camera rolling. Then I would feel silly if it were a just a balloon. I would also apologize to my mother in law and have a tough time explaining why I left her behind being that I drove a school bus.

But in all seriousness the zen master's calmness is suspect as others have alluded to!

You're filming what could be considered the holy grail and you manage to botch the continued recording, couldn't run around the side of the building, climb something and bring home the prize. NOOOO it was just too easy to get it done right! I feel a Willy Wonka meme coming on!

Next time camera dude, don't have an appointment to attend, use energizer batteries or Duracell, don't get tired and most importantly don't keep quiet your not going to hear the engine roaring if that's what your intention was.

My rant is done... Thanks for nothing > Camera dude

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Haha, I have to laugh at the comments, it's fake guys, stop clinging to strings.
The uploader has faked videos so by association not chance this is fake!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: immoralist
Come on guys this is obviously CG, look at the craft itself, the way light reflects off it, the unnatural clarity of the shot, the way it just stops at the end. My gut is saying 100% CG

UFO video's are usually criticized for being blurry and indistinct. Gotta love the way when a clear one show's up it is criticized for its "unnatural clarity"

I don't see any issues with reflected light (if indeed it is reflected, rather than generated), or with "the craft itself".
It might help if you explain what you mean.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
for many years they have been trying to test me ...

trying to see if i can sense who is who and what is what

when i go out for a walk ... they will put certain people near me ...

i kind of know who is who and what is what

but i dont really want to play this game ...

i know they want to test me ...

but i dont really want to be a part of this abomination they they are ...

I knew it all along ... a long time ago ...

edit on 24-4-2014 by TheMultiSingularCat because: xxx

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Thanks for Posting this, I really love these kind of Videos! a reply to: Dimens

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: free_spirit

Thank you free_spirit, think you hit the nail on the head with the images and vids, great job!
If its oke with you would like to edit the main thread and add a link to your explanation so not to confuse people anymore and let them know this one has clearly been debunk, sadly but justified.

Again, thank you and all others for your and their contribution in solving this one. It was a blast!
Dimens

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: FeistyFemme
Finally...a decent video! With all the fakes, and unclear videos, this is one of the better ones.

Shame you didn't bother to read the who 4 pages to find out it was a fake and OLD...

There's no real point in people researching and finding the truth if people just ignore all the other bits.

Not being rude, just honest....It pretty much makes all the hard work wasted..

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mindtricks11
You need to change your mind again my friend because lemmin
missed some frames in his anaysis. Check my own analysis and
see what I mean. The balloon passing by behind the holes frame
by frame.

Besides Mr. Pedro Osco doesn't have the skills to make a CGI
video and I showed he records balloons over the city all the time.

It's a balloon, a balloon it is.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: free_spirit
Nice job ! but maybe you edited it !... just joking, good catch, i change my mind.
weird balloon...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It's a June bug.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
As I said these balloons appear from time to time in Mexico City and I have
several videos from diferent dates showing the same thing. Here is another
comparison with a 2008 video. Left is the 2014 video subject of this thread
and right is the same balloon taped in 2008.

There are also photographs of this balloon, I like this one because it is in
good resolution. Weird balloon indeed, i think is some kind of superturtle,
mutant turtle or something like that, don't remember well but check it
and make your opinion.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I hate when they zoom in and never back out. Zoom in for a quick close up but that's it. You can't judge something well without contrast. Also why end the video before the object takes off or disappears. Those are Big Red Flags when it comes to UFO vids. I'm a strong believer in Alien craft visitation, but I also believe a lot of people are more interested in fooling folks than they are finding answers.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: steveo007
It's a June bug.

I agree completely.

I have one pinned in a frame in my office.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join