It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO appeared just before the big earthquake in Mexico

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Found this on a different forum and would like to share it here.
Its recorded footage made just before the big quake started last friday.

The craft is scouting the place and supposedly leaves after doing some maneuvering the scene at high speed.
Think its the most detailed image of a UFO i have seen in a long time, it actually looks kinda cool, futuristic.
The fact it speeds away at high velocity could indicate it is not a drone but oc that is not on the video.

Hope its not a repost, but could not find anything related to UFO Mexico in past weeks.

sou rce

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
That does look like alien space ship indeed, wonder why its flying middle of the day so low and not cloaked like he dont giva sh1t.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
that is one weird craft if its real , i have never seen any thing like this before

thanks for sharing

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I don't care much for UFO videos as I have seen one [3] in person however, this one has me intrigued indeed. It looks exactly like the 1st one I had seen over the Cumbrian Mountains in the UK.

So as ATS is, let debate begin

Thanks for sharing OP

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Cool video, i just hate the way they show up on channels that are full of UFO's
Would be nice if all their other videos were of the grand kids and the garden.

Cool vid none the less.
edit on 22-4-2014 by dadfortruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I saw this video on UFO sightins daily. I can't say I have seen anything like the shape of this either. Very strange. It is widely known that ufo's are seen around or near earthquake areas. In some circles it is thought they somehow get fuel or power from the quake. But I have never seen anything like the shape of this ufo before. Intriguing.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Really cool, it reminds me of the cylon ships from battlestar galatica.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Why only 1 mins worth of film?

Did anyone else record/see it?

It looks to me that the sun is very low and im wondering if it is reflecting off the bottom making it look like some kind of engine.

Im thinking RC glider or normal kite.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Looks like a flying Butterball Turkey
In anticipation for the "It's a bird crowd

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
one of the better ones..Balloon? Know..RC Glider..hm show me model that looks similar ..Looks to "undefined" for something the industry would see as an RC toy.....at 0.19 seonds..there apears to be another "light" under that thing.
at 0.48 the light seem to focus on the direction of that loud dogs barking

edit on 22-4-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: kauskau

one of the better ones..Balloon?

Given jmhz71 is the uploader that was my first thought , he does have a history of balloon UFO videos.
I don't know what it is but I know what it isn't

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
I can't say it's a balloon, but I can't rule that out either. This isn't the same shape, but just to give an idea that not all balloons are round:

Alien Spaceship Jumbo Foil Balloon

Foil balloon which measures approximately 40" in diameter.

I noticed some people in the comments section of the video thought it was some kind of balloon.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

how can you not know what it is while knowing what it isn´t..

Thats bias..

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

but just to give an idea that not all balloons are round

Indeed

a reply to: kauskau

how can you not know what it is while knowing what it isn´t..

Thats bias..

I prefer to call it common sense , there are many things it could be but there's no reason to believe it's any different to his other videos of balloons or anything other than terrestrial , my gut feeling is a balloon so until anyone can show differently that's what I think it is.

edit on 22-4-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Nice video OP...but my instinct tells me this will be a CGI hoax.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I'm usually quick to find or point out something obvious in these vids that lean towards the NOT but in this case........I got nothin (yet)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The more I watch this video the more I believe it could be the real thing. The more I believe it could be the real thing the more I believe people will discredit it as CGI or similar, thus resulting in never knowing if it's the real deal.

I will have gone down in ATS history to believe this to be the real deal, at least for me to say that

Cheers

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimens

Looks like someone's taken their drone out for a joy ride, it's radio controlled & whilst it maybe a UFO, it isn't anything strange

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
I can't say it's a balloon, but I can't rule that out either. This isn't the same shape, but just to give an idea that not all balloons are round:

Wow.

Well done, as you've reminded us that skeptics on this site do indeed think outside the box...

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Those balloon and tin toy fans should as ask themselves if they have the ability to identify a REAL alien craft if it should ever appear on video.

It have become a funny little "game" who can come with the best social acceptably answer when videos of the impossible present itself.

In regards to this video my answer would be unknown flying craft.. because that's what it is to us as observers, without having some insider information.

Sry.. please continue the guessing game

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join