It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seoul Warns of Possible North Korea Nuke Test as Obama Flies to East Asia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   

North Korea may be preparing to conduct a nuclear test, South Korean officials warned Tuesday. Citing evidence of increased activity at its rival’s nuclear test site, defense ministry spokesman Kim Min-seok said South Korea is “keeping in mind the possibility that North Korea may suddenly conduct a nuclear test in a short period of time.” Alternately, he said, the North may trying to “deceive us with what appears to be a nuclear test” — in other words, bluff.

Good old dear leader must be running out of money and food again so it will blow a nuke to call attention again hoping for another deal, as the many has gotten before.

I wonder what earn US by allowing North Korea to exist so long, it must have something to mine there, not oil but there must be something to call for the bringers of democracy actions there.

I just don't like Communist

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

I wonder what earn US by allowing North Korea to exist so long, it must have something to mine there, not oil but there must be something to call for the bringers of democracy actions there.

And what do you want? another war? millions dead? is that your solution?

Maybe you should look at your good old leader of democracy, who uses depleted uranium as slugs in guns and people get sick around the world, as a result. Maybe you should look at pictures of deformed babies in Iraq, if that helps.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn
If dear leader was smart enough he'd drop a few bombs on the fish around his country and send in brave souls to collect the bounty.

I'm not exactly against communism, in the same way I do not directly oppose capitalism, but I think they both have major flaws which are hard to see on paper but become evident after time.

I really, really, really like to make fun of NK.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Westerners are not good sure, North Korea is the deepest pit in earth, no question about it. if you want to complain about the west its ok, they allow you do that, go do the same about dear leader in north Korea and see the difference.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

I am wondering exactly why you think the US has a say in what countries get to exist or not?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

The fact they do what they want everywhere

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: Indigent

I am wondering exactly why you think the US has a say in what countries get to exist or not?

I think its the Ironic nature of how the USA took Iraq out over suspected WMD's that never existed, yet North Korea is publicly shouting there WMD's Program and using it to exhort money and openly threaten people like some bad Roger Moore era bond Villain and yet the USA is completely cool with that.

It just completely exposes the hypocrisy on the Iraq war and the current farce of Iran.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Exactly, America does all for their interest, what do they gain in north Korea to allow such attitude of the regime

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

a reply to: crazyewok

Exactly, America does all for their interest, what do they gain in north Korea to allow such attitude of the regime

Not pissing off China for one.... plus the Korean War (excuse me Police Action) never truly ended, it's just been at a cease fire for 50 or so years. it's one of those things that someday will flare back up and that will be that. Isolating Lil Kim is ultimately better than nuking the crap out of the Korean nations.. plus, it doesn't piss off China.. we don't want to piss off China too much..

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
As the saying goes "If you pull a gun you had better use it". North Korea will eventually cause somebody to launch on them. When they prove they have sufficiently good launch vehicles somebody will pull a playbook move right from Israel and pre-emptively blow them to kingdom come.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

North Korea may be preparing to conduct a nuclear test, South Korean officials warned Tuesday. Citing evidence of increased activity at its rival’s nuclear test site, defense ministry spokesman Kim Min-seok said South Korea is “keeping in mind the possibility that North Korea may suddenly conduct a nuclear test in a short period of time.” Alternately, he said, the North may trying to “deceive us with what appears to be a nuclear test” — in other words, bluff.

Good old dear leader must be running out of money and food again so it will blow a nuke to call attention again hoping for another deal, as the many has gotten before.

Can he stay there?

No, they wouldn't want to keep him there either. What country can we pawn him off on?

top topics

join