It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Month, Is Somewhat Special?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Ok, so I was reading last week that this month around these dates, the 21st of April if I recall, there was suppose to be something happening that could be of a somewhat noticeable change or event that was happening in the light of Disclosure. Does any of my fellow guys and gals here on ATS know of anything odd or enlightening that may have happened or is expected to happen this month? Or maybe heard anything along the lines of this subject? If there is I would be very pleased to know so I can research.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Awakening I believe, I've had my life take a strange direction, touching a consciousness too large to perceive currently, there is a species wide evolution occurring of our group conscious and many have "woken up" to the notion that many many peoples are out there and that we must turn our direction around as a species. I believe we're seeing the beginning of the truth coming out surrounding almost all conspiracies and I have read predictions that are slowly coming true. i.e. Edward Snowden leaking more information on The US' Black Budget Programs, and NASA showing their "first" discovery of a planet that is able to support life. Coincidentally a telescope is now being built in Chile that could SEE extraterrestrial life, we are being conditioned for the transition to the truth. There is so much information surrounding this available on the internet but I would suggest you keep checking things like twitter for #awakening and #pleiadians, I am aware this is going to sound insane but after reading some things you are faced with no choice but to believe all of it, after watching interviews with Alex Collier, the stories of Billy Meier, (and -dare I say it- David Icke) and reading many many accounts all of which run along a very strong theme well before a time where the internet could be used to enforce such "irrational" and outlandish claims. sacredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com...
Obviously hard evidence will be the last thing to come as I am sure the men in power will still be making every effort to control the flow of this information, keep an open mind. The one thing I have to keep asking myself is how deep do the lies go? And once you ask that, all this is possible.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: w4vec4ke
Awakening I believe, I've had my life take a strange direction, touching a consciousness too large to perceive currently, there is a species wide evolution occurring of our group conscious and many have "woken up" to the notion that many many peoples are out there and that we must turn our direction around as a species. I believe we're seeing the beginning of the truth coming out surrounding almost all conspiracies and I have read predictions that are slowly coming true.
Mate, I am in full knowledge of 'what the crack is' and that is why I am posting this, I have heard somewhere that this week should be... good.

There is so much information surrounding this available on the internet but I would suggest you keep checking things like twitter for #awakening and #pleiadians, I am aware this is going to sound insane but after reading some things you are faced with no choice but to believe all of it, after watching interviews with Alex Collier, the stories of Billy Meier,

I keep looking, and finding, do you really feel that they are preparing us? I do also, have you noticed the amount of well positioned adverts with ET's in them? The Tetley Tea advert here in the UK, is, well, a little precise for a tea advert... Not to mention The Messi Samsung Galaxy 11 advert... check that out! I feel slowly, we are being attuned.

(and -dare I say it- David Icke)
Ha ha, I know what you mean, but yes, you are right to dare sir.

Obviously hard evidence will be the last thing to come as I am sure the men in power will still be making every effort to control the flow of this information, keep an open mind. The one thing I have to keep asking myself is how deep do the lies go? And once you ask that, all this is possible.

Thats the issue with all of it I'm afraid, right there with you pal. Only thing is, there is so much going on, we need a voice to not so much explain whats going on, as I feel most of us that decide to 'look' alreay know, but more to tell us how we can help this happen.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I heard from somewhere that there's supposed to be an event concerning Extraterrestrials to occur on the dates of April 25-26 2014. Maybe something big will happen then?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Well...today is Earth Day

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I feel very strongly that a small waiting period is in effect, however I have read a very interesting article today, it seems faaaar too many coincidences are occurring, and it also seems that I stumble upon articles and information at exactly the right time to keep me strong. www.chicagotribune.com...
Read that earlier about DNA sequences being "on" or "off" could explain on a more scientific level whats going on here, and if other strands of DNA are being activated it is entirely possible they exist on different densities, unable to be perceived at this time. I think for now at least all we are to do is keep our eyes and minds open, and remain loving and caring of those who will struggle in the coming times. Most of all of this is driven by a feeling at any moment, and for now I feel like waiting and maintaining is important, as strong as the will for change is, let the chain reactions and ripple effects occur, we've got 7 billion people to wait for after all! I think we are being prepared, it is the general opinion now that we are not alone in the universe, I think the change we're waiting for is when people change their definition of not alone.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: D0M1N0
There is an advert over here in Aus with two aliens , from the roadside assistance people.
Is that where aliens tend to assist..... lol.
One has blue eyes , one has green eyes and they have cone heads.
1%
I tried to quote your Tetly tea part but it di not work for me .

edit on 22-4-2014 by my1percent because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2014 by my1percent because: spelling one i dont usually get wrong lol

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I've just watched that samsung galaxy ad, madness, it seems people are expecting this to be the year, I believe it's our group conscious awakening again, this sharing of information we will share. I also read in a couple of actual large scale media papers from "what to expect from 2014" back in Jan and Dec a couple of mentions of "could this be the year we finally find ET life?" It's looking more and more likely...

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: my1percent

I will look into that one for sure mate, here is the Tetleys one, ha ha ha, its so 'Out There' its becoming harder to ignore the deliberate deployment of knowledge preparation.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I watched it, cheers .
The creative add people sure have different ideas on how they should look.
The ones we are presented with are much more friendly .
I will send you a pm.
1%

link   

There was the first of 4 blood moons on festivities days on the 15th of this month.

link   
a reply to: w4vec4ke

Well if you are aware of the 'Change that the planet is going through, something to do with it happening every 250,000 years, like the one the two Sirius stars undergo every 22.5 years, the 'crossover' from one space path to another, (Qur'an had mentions that the star was binary and it had a 'crossover' happen every 22.5 years, well before we had the technology to even visually 'see' this happen, how did they know that back then??!!) we are going through it now, the change is now and the DNA, Earths Vibration and all that, are changing, life, plants, animals... Humans. Perception change, sight alteration, is supposed to be ... well... now.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Don't forget the Argos Ads with the family of ET's as well!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

I saw one the other week (chills man) and I mentioned it to everyone. Last time I saw that the Queen Mother died that night...

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MissBeck

Oh yea, there are a few. Its like they are ramping up the intensity of the EBE 'taking over' (lol) our adverts, compare Argos to the Tetleys, Tetleys is quite graphic!

edit on 22-4-2014 by D0M1N0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
They changed the Famous and considered for a spin off game from its original. In Call Of Duty: Zombies, its well known and very popular... they saw fit to change the Zombie mode in the new one. Remembering of course that it was very successful, and in my opinion did not need to be changed at all. Its now about Aliens and they are invading.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This is truly amazing stuff, it's what I spend most of my time thinking recently! The Blood Moons, The magnetic pole shift, the strange disappearance of the media reports on radiation from Fukushima and the oil slick in the gulf of Mexico (apparently a couple of the examples of ET intervention to aid us in our time of need) and frankly people around me seem happier (But that could just be down the good weather FINALLY showing up in the UK!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
These used to be called lunar eclipses now they have the ominous name of blood moon. So with this name change came what? It's still just the shadow of the earth on the moon. Who knows? The shadow knows. In other words the cough cough enlightened are jumping at shadows.
I came on this site around 2008 to learn about ET. Now several years later I no longer believe they are here. This sight has gone a long way to change my mind and open my eyes to the real world. No aliens, no magic, no God, no heaven no hell.
Now I just laugh at the ones who think they're enlightened knowing theyre really the blinded one's. Blinded into thinking salvation is at the hands of others and not themselves. ' blind to reality where their so-called gods let babies die and nations starve.
There will be no disclosure because they have nothing to disclose. ply to: swanne

edit on AMu30u0441721302014-04-22T10:21:13-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

edit on AMu30u0441723302014-04-22T10:23:30-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
See above 're blood moons. It's a lunar eclipse. Blood moons SHEESH what drivel. a reply to: w4vec4ke

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Even if this all turns out to be pipe dreams, humanity can do with a change of perception and attitude, regardless of the expected outcome.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join