It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stofle, the Houdini Honey badger.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Anyone who loves animals, probley has heard about the honey badger, and how bad-ass and punk rock they are.
Extremely intelligent and bold characters, that don't seem to be afraid of anything.

Well this video more then doubles the awesome points for the honey badger. I seriously laughed so hard I cried.

Met Stofel.. A once domesticated badger, whom wasn't able to be released into the wild, so was taken in an animal sanctuary in Kruger National Park.
This guy out wits everyone who tries to keep him in a cage.

where his stubborn nature almost got him killed by a den of resident lions. Keeper Brian “knew he had to get his honey badger under control” and despite the many different designs, locks and materials Brian used, it began to appear that no enclosure would be able to cage the incredibly clever honey badger.

edit on 22-4-2014 by SalientSkivvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SalientSkivvy

Here is your video

here is another one

And a normal badger

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Sweet thanks.. It asks for the video number.. where do you find that??

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SalientSkivvy

Sweet thanks.. It asks for the video number.. where do you find that??

The last part of the youtube address - your video's address is
www.youtube.com... so you take the c36UNSoJenI and click it on the youtube icon just above your name when you edit and paste it there

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Thank you!!!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Well done, thank you!

Just one question: is one or are --all-- videos made with the "badgerbadgerbadger"-song?

Just kiddin'! They are

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Arghh a snake, a snake, OooOoo it's a snake. lol

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
gotta give that dog credit for team derailing the badger attack
that nip on the bagers tail was not to wound but to distract

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

the honey badger dont give a s**t

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I'm glad I bookmarked this. That is one ingenious badger!!

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Well yeah, but why doesn't the guy just make his badger wall larger - it's barely high enough to stop the thing if it got up on its hind legs (I put these contraptions called shoes on my hind legs, and still they don't weigh me down enough to stop me from escaping my enclosure from time to time). Or put an electric fence on there. And how do they keep catching the badger once it escapes?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Stofel and his girl friend are escape artists all right, I like how he was like woman climb up there and un bolt that hahahaha that was funny.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

lol yeah, and when the guys like "people keep asking me, how did you train him? Train him!? we didn't train him, he keeps out witting us every time!"

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

I think it's because he already spent so much money on building that, he would have to destroy that enclosure and build another... probley doesn't have the funds to do it.. that and has just given up lol. Cuz I think no matter what type of cage he builds, that badge will find a way out.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I like badgers lol probably in my top 5 favorites for animals this op was out right a riot to watch effin awesome dude!

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

After watching that, I definitely put them up there in my top favorite, and respected animals.
The intelligence alone gives them mad points, but the fact their so rowdy and mischievous, and for their size f*** S*** up! LOL The punks of the animal kingdom. I love it.

top topics

join