Obama Calls for Highest Sustained Taxation in U.S. History

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
+29 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Yes he is, YES! I know, he promised not to raise taxes and you believed him, I can't help it if you're Stupid!

But come on, we all knew this was coming, some body has to foot the bill for Obamacare.
Taxes are to raise for 10 years under his plan, Yes, that right, ten years!

(CNSNews.com) - In the budget proposal he presented to Congress last month, President Barack Obama called for what would be the highest level of sustained taxation ever imposed on the American people, according to the analysis published last week by the Congressional Budget Office.

Under Obama’s proposal, taxes would rise from 17.6 percent of Gross Domestic Product in 2014 to 19.2 percent in 2024. During the ten years from 2015 to 2024, federal taxation would average 18.7 percent GDP.

America has never been subjected to a ten-year stretch of taxation at that level.

Now, that's Progressive of him, don't you think?

Under Obama’s budget proposal, according to the CBO, the budget will never balance. But over the next ten years, the federal government would add $7.183 trillion to its debt held by the public.

Did you catch that?
Never Balance,,,,, Never,,, OH, How about that amount, Look Familiar?

While adding that $7.183 trillion to the debt held by the public, Obama would increase taxes by $1.4 trillion, said the CBO report.

“The President’s budget would make a number of changes to the tax law,” said the report. “If enacted, those changes would boost revenues by $32 billion in 2015, and by $1.4 trillion, or about 3 percent, during the 2015-2024 period.”

I have bet you're Happy you Voted for him Now Aren't You?
Your Kid's, Kid's, Kid's will be saddled with Obamacare debts!
Highest Taxaton

How about that Promise Obama made, He wouldn't add One Dime To The Deficits.

Obama’s promise: “I will not sign a plan that adds one dime to our deficits” (September 9, 2009).

According to former CBO director Douglas Holtz-Eakin and Michael Ramet of the American Action Forum, “A more comprehensive and realistic projection suggests that the new reform law will raise the deficit by more than $500 billion during the first 10 years and by nearly $1.5 trillion in the following decade.” Indeed, based on a more realistic (i.e., accurate[12]) alternative fiscal scenario to the one CBO was forced to use to score Obamacare originally, the ACA has put us on a path to add $6.2 trillion (2011 dollars) to the deficit over the next 75 years. Reasonable people might quibble about the president’s level of knowledge when he first made this pledge, but there is little doubt it has turned out to be a promise broken—by a rather extraordinary margin.

Link
All they want is YOUR Money!

Yes, Obama LIED! I know that's Just Such A Shock To You,,,,, But it's True and you can't come here and Deny it.
edit on 21-4-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: guohua

You're right, I can't deny it...but I was confused

How are ya friend?

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePublicEnemyNo1

Been thinking of you and your family, I don't hold it against you, I know you Repented

But My Very Dear Friend, I'm going to be amazed here soon, by his supporters, you know this as well as me.

HOW, can they be So Blind!

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Here's a better view of things.....

NewsBusted 4/18/14

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

In the next decade there may be a few snags starting with who in their right minds are going to continue buying US Treasury Bills? Maybe that won't matter with all the creative money manipulation going on. Perhaps the Fed can just secretly print up a few trillion dollars and the "accidentally" find them in some storage closet.

Between skyrocketing taxes and unfunded national debt we've got a problem here Houston. At least we're still ahead of Greece and Poland.... for now.

ETA - My mom used to call this "Having a champagne taste on a beer budget."
edit on 237pm5959pm112014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bassago
Yes and how about Obamas promise:

Obama’s promise: “I can make a firm pledge under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes” (September 12, 2008).

Reality: By 2022, Obamacare will have imposed just over $1 trillion in new taxes. It’s true that $318 billion of this will come in the form of taxes on payroll, dividends, capital gains, and other investment income specifically targeting taxpayers earning over $200,000 (singles) or $250,000 (married).

Forbes Obama
The further and further we go into debt. The closer we get to a Bankrupt Nation, Maybe that's what Obama and his handlers want, An America of Welfare recipients.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
This liar and traitor wants to crash the system, and his minions are all for the transformed Amerrika, nothing out of their mouths is the truth and our glorious media has got our back. The worst president in history along with ried and pelosi want to be dictators and queens for life and run our lives with our money and labor cause they know what is best for us. Watch the next few months, things will get real and clear, and please keep that obama sticker on the back of your Kia, we will know who the suckers are. Sad that there are STILL complete idiots that still lick this anti American's toes to this day....unfrigginbelievable......

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Hey, don't blame me, I didn't vote for that idiot. I was the one telling everyone how stupid they'd have to be to vote for him, yet somehow I knew he would get elected. Twice though, I did not foresee. I knew people were stupid, I just underestimated the level of retardedness.

And yes, grammar Nazis, I know retardedness isn't a word.
edit on 22-4-2014 by JohnnySasaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

The further and further we go into debt. The closer we get to a Bankrupt Nation, Maybe that's what Obama and his handlers want, An America of Welfare recipients.

A Nation of the 'haves' and the 'have-nots'
No Middle class

How people can continue to believe in Obama and trust him is beyond me
He's nothing but a pathological liar!!!!!!

edit on 22-4-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnySasaki

I honestly do not know anyone who did...fact. when will this Kenyan call for an executive order to dissolve the house and remove presidental term limits???

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
You gotta give it to the Democrats though. They're quite smart. I mean, I even saw it coming a mile away. They knew that all the black people would run to the voting booths in the masses without even a hint as to his political views/agenda. He literally could have said almost anything during the elections. I'd be willing to bet he could have recited passages from Mein Kampf and it wouldn't have made a difference.

I mean, he was running against a national hero, who spent like 5-6 YEARS (if memory serves me) in multiple POW camps in Vietnam, and refused to be released early after the first year because there were people that were there longer than him, and he loses to what will turn out to be literally the worst US president in history simply because of the color of his skin.

People are so unbelievably stupid. It pains me down in my soul, because I know there's not a damn thing I can do about it.
edit on 22-4-2014 by JohnnySasaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I don't know what to say...I'm watching an animal eat its own tail, and it's very hungry! More taxation on the people who survived, at one time, on a healthy economy but that economy is sick and not expected to make it...The people can't sustain more taxation! Right now I feel sorry for the people of a once great nation, a great nation that was stolen from them by greed provided by political process, banks, corporations and sadly religion.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: minkmouse

Sad thing is, it seems to me that some really want this to go on...they have no skin in the game, so anything the have handed to them is a major bonus....and they love kenyan toes...

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Politics is Politics and hey the biggest problem we have is America turning into a Technocracy.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: teslahowitzer

Watch the next few months, things will get real and clear, and please keep that obama sticker on the back of your Kia, we will know who the suckers are.

We know who they are, Really their easy to pick out of any crowd.
You do have the one's that like to be in the dark all the time, they listen to NPR and read the Huff.

The next group is my favorite, there the ones that are always preaching to us how we need to be more Open and Caring and Understanding.

Then you have the one's that are just truly Embarrassed and have come out of the Dark and into the Light and understand, People Think Their STUPID and Stare at them with that on their car!

They also have the extra Sticker Shock of Obamacare and their Sky High Premiums and the fact that, Obama Lied!
Their finding out that they have settled their children and their grandchildren with a dept that can never be paid off with a 30 hour a week job.
That was Obamas promise of Shovel Ready Jobs?

edit on 22-4-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

My friend have you looked at the projected 10 cost of Obamacare?

Well, now the CBO is out with a new report on Obamacare’s costs, and—sure enough—its 10-year price-tag now eclipses $2 trillion. To be more exact, the CBO now projects (see Table B-1) that the 10-year gross cost of Obamacare’s coverage provisions will be a cool $2,004,000,000,000.00.

You remember of-course when the Obama Progressives tried to sell this to us at a cost of:

Remember back when the Democrats tried to sell Obamacare to a skeptical citizenry as health care “reform” that would cost “only” $848 billion—far less than a trillion—over a decade?

CBO, Obamacare cost for 10 years

When need a Revolution NOW, People, Your Children and Grandchilren are going to pay for your Mistake, can you live with that? I mean Come On, You Voted This Idiot Into Office Twice!! After all the Warnings. You shouldn't be able to look into your kids eyes. Disgraceful!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

My friend have you looked at the projected 10 cost of Obamacare?

So I just called up Harry Reid and asked him about this and he claims "It's all damn lies!"

Then he said anyone taking part in this thread is a domestic terrorist and he's going to call in a drone strike (and maybe nuke that Nevada ranch on the way over.) /fiction. Sorry, can't help myself.

Getting late and I can no longer keep up with all the lies Obama and his democrat wrecking crew have told. I think there was a list of all the obamacare lies and it was a couple pages long at least.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I'm going to ask again America, how are we going to pull ourselves out of the Hole?

With most of America's work force now considered part time or temp workers, how do we pay our fair share.

I'm going to put the Blame on Obama.
I also understand sense he's been POTUS the Temp Work Force has increased it's hiring.
The temp work force is what, 2 % of our population now. Is that something to be proud of America?

It's cheaper for them, there are a lot of perverse incentives for employers to use temps, it's cheaper to use temporary labor it lets companies avoid the cost of providing benefits like health insurance, worker's comp, paid sick leave and vacations. they can also increase or reduce their workforce more easily.
I understand that manufacturing companies now make up about 40 % of the current demand for temp workers, So Thank you Mr. Obama for Down Sizing American's Pay Checks and Taking Away Their Vacation Days With Their Kids!

But Let's Keep Paying Those Taxes!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: guohua

Been thinking of you and your family, I don't hold it against you, I know you Repented

But My Very Dear Friend, I'm going to be amazed here soon, by his supporters, you know this as well as me.

Hiya...yes, yes...repent is a rather "odd" word for me. But, I get your meaning. I do "regret" voting for this complete imbecile. When he jumped on the scene and spoke of justice and empowerment, it sent chills up my spine.

I guess I was naive...kind of like a "dumbass" if you will. I fell for it...hook, line and sinker, he got me in the heart. However, you're right and I know it. I just feel terrible that I voted for him. I believed him.

Yet, after those stupid military guys showed up at my door in 2010 asking crazy questions to my husband (cause I was too chicken # to go to the door when they asked for me) about me and why I was looking into my Green Berets fathers death, I knew something was wrong. Somethings terribly wrong know!

It's all screwed up now and there's no way to fix any of it, except to reset.

I'm sorry for believing

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePublicEnemyNo1

originally posted by: guohua

Hiya...yes, yes...repent is a rather "odd" word for me. But, I get your meaning. I do "regret" voting for this complete imbecile. When he jumped on the scene and spoke of justice and empowerment, it sent chills up my spine.

I guess I was naive...kind of like a "dumbass" if you will. I fell for it...hook, line and sinker, he got me in the heart. However, you're right and I know it. I just feel terrible that I voted for him. I believed him.

Yet, after those stupid military guys showed up at my door in 2010 asking crazy questions to my husband (cause I was too chicken # to go to the door when they asked for me) about me and why I was looking into my Green Berets fathers death, I knew something was wrong. Somethings terribly wrong know!

It's all screwed up now and there's no way to fix any of it, except to reset.

I'm sorry for believing

Yeah, you dun goofed big time. Tell me you didn't vote for him twice?

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join