It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How far we have fallen....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Greetings ATS,

I was watching the history channel tonight and was shocked by what I seen. I found myself watching a "documentary" on the Boston bombing and the people who "did it".

The problem is, we don't know who did it. Nobody has been proven in a court of law to have done this yet, I just seen an hour long special on the people who did it....... How could that be in America?

The problem is that we have proven ties between the suspects and the CIA, we have what appears to be an alive older Tsnarav brother on national TV, then he is dead. Then we have a family friend, in the "know" who was crippled at the time of his CIA visit who just happened to be shot in the back of the head multiple times.

I have a problem with having a documentary about the Boston Bombings that includes the condemnation of people that have not been found guilty of the crimes. We have something called due process in this country and I know many don't really care about it but it still exists and if you won't care about others due process then you ensure nobody will care about yours.

That said, maybe most of you are just too cowardly to even care because you would never speak against the government and if they say this is what happened and this is the guy that did it, who are you to question......... How good and how sad for you.

Keep letting them get away with this..... No matter what happens, they can just round you up, shoot your friends in the head, have nobody left to talk and have half of America ready to string you up by your man parts because they are too stupid and lazy to dig past the silt and ask any real questions.

There has to be a way to wake the people up that don't see any problem with what is happening here. It's so out of control, so egregious that I always thought people would snap out of it themselves when we got to the running man point but alas, it hasn't happened.

Take your heads out of your ass.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Helious

Anything is possible and "Kosher" with the MSM...as long as viewer ratings are higher.

Anything!

ETA
The word "Kosher" wasn't meant in a racist way either. It's just a "word" I chose.
edit on 4/21/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

you dont really think the guys in black shirts and tan pants would be implicated did you?

nobody wants to end up like Terrance Yeakey.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
If the suspect's lawyer was smart, he would claim contempt of court and a possible trial by media. This means that the production of such a documentary has the power to possibly alter the opinions of the public and the jury, thus meaning that the suspect will not get a fair trial.

In Australia, that sort of stuff can cause cases to be thrown out of the courts...
edit on 21-4-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Helious
There has to be a way to wake the people up that don't see any problem with what is happening here.

Ever tried to wake someone up who is only PRETENDING to be asleep?

Good luck with that...

"You can't wake someone who is pretending to be asleep." ~ Native American Proverb

“You can’t wake a person who is pretending to be asleep” is an ancient Navajo proverb. The wisdom of this proverb has withstood the test of time and therefore it should not escape your attention today. Slow down, for just a minute, and consider it:

Meaning of “You can’t wake a person who is pretending to be asleep”

• People who are pretending to be asleep will resist being awakened because they have something to lose by ending the charade.

• People who pretend to be asleep can often lose track of what is real and what is pretend and thus cannot respond normally to situations.

• People will act as if nothing is happening when they don’t want to face the reality of the situation by pretending to be unaware or unsure despite being presented with the evidence.

You Can’t Wake A Person Who Is Pretending To Be Asleep

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   

I get what your saying.

To be honnest if the system was fair the suspects should walk free due to misstrial and the fact all jurys will be prejuced. And the blame put on the media.

What turned my stomach was last year dueing the zimmerman case were your pres made that arsine comment about how traveon could of been his kid. Obama should have been arrested and charged with contempt of court for that!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
If the suspect's lawyer was smart, he would claim contempt of court and a possible trial by media. This means that the production of such a documentary has the power to possibly alter the opinions of the public and the jury, thus meaning that the suspect will not get a fair trial.

In Australia, that sort of stuff can cause cases to be thrown out of the courts...

Same here, at the very least in the UK heads would roll in the media.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
There's also a special on Discovery or History channel of missing flight mh370, Like it took place 50 years ago. A narrative for the mass's. Because, if it was on TV it was real. Amazes me how many folks beleive what ever that little box tells them. Television.....making people stupid since the early 50"s.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePublicEnemyNo1

Anything is possible and "Kosher" with the MSM...as long as viewer ratings are higher.

Anything!

ETA
The word "Kosher" wasn't meant in a racist way either. It's just a "word" I chose.

Saying "kosher" isn't racist. It's impossible to be racist towards a religious group.

It's apparent that the CIA(big surprise) had a hand in the Boston bombing. Why did they do it? Why do they do all the things that they do. A scared people is a people willing to give up all their freedoms for security. I think joining a militia is a smart thing right now.
edit on 22-4-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

top topics

join