posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:45 PM
a reply to: Phage
That's stretching my memory. I have in mind that would be in a year's time. But I'm not sure if that's America; North America or what geography
I do recall that on first reading I was rather incredulous that it could remotely possibly be THAT MANY people.
But I recall re-reading the articles concerned and having a hard time coming up with a different conclusion.
I do . . . . more or less know . . . with some confident convictions about it . . .
1. the globalist oligarchy would think nothing of disposing of millions of people for whatever serious or whim motivations they had at the time.
2. IIRC, there's a chunk of the disappeared folks who are evidently from the homeless population--deliberately so.
3. Another chunk are those who are without close family and friends for one reason or another.
4. Whoever is doing it seems to easily or however readily identify # 2 & 3 above as good candidates for their purposes.
5. The numbers of children who disappear and who are NOT kidnapped by an estranged parent is shocking, IIRC. I don't recall figures on that--I just
recall being shocked.
6. We are not talking about runaway teens either. There are typical features of such run away teen cases which can be used to set those cases aside in
7. We're not talking about folks deeply in debt and seeking to disappear or start another life for those reasons either.