It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents Thought They Were Meeting With the School Principal - Instead, They Were Greeted by a Cop

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
sounds like something is missing from this story.
If they send a cancellation-notice the night before, were the cops just "conveniently" there the next morning? Do cops normally show up somewhere "just in case" ? Why where they there to meet the parents if a cancellation notice had been sent

That was my thought. The principal obviously LIED about canceling. Do they teach lying in that school? It seems to be SOP for any government/public employee these days - do whatever you want and then lie about it to stay out of trouble.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: freakjive

They schedule a meeting, and when they show up (cancelled or not), a COP is waiting? Why would a COP be waiting, and why would he tell the parents that they and their child were trespassing for being on school grounds?? That is a bit beyond bizarre. Was the school hoping the parents would make a scene, so they could be arrested?

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChuckNasty

originally posted by: ThichHeaded
a reply to: ChuckNasty

Wow?
So a teacher who teaches your kid this:

Would be fine for you?
For all intent and purposes the 2nd amendment states:
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

If you say yes there is something seriously wrong with you..

I also failed to add, we pay those salaries for those teachers and those buildings just like we pay for cops to mace us for exercising our 1st amendment.

If I choose to have my 'child' taught that, it is none of your concern.

Have a nice day.....but pretty sure this thread wasn't about your 'offtopic' baiting.

Good luck with your stuff...

Your right it isn't my concern.. But I feel sorry for your kid if you allow someone to teach your kid something that isn't even remotely correct..

And it wasn't bait.. The school is paid for with peoples money.. My money, your money and everyone else s money.. Some people would rather not have their kids graded on how many scores they get on a test.. you know instead of actually learning something..

But hey, you want your kid to grow up knowing that the 2nd amendment said you need to register your guns, and that certain people aren't allowed to have them... I surely hope that when your kid gets older they branch out and learn the truth..

And we wonder why this country is going to hell in a handbasket..
edit on 5/8/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

And cops what to be taken seriously? This is nothing but a lackey doing the biding of someone that cant have an adult conversation with other adults.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Question rules and regulations? In America? What is this, 1776?

In all honesty, education has fallen so far since the rise of technology, I'm not sure the state-mandated tests are doing anything other than sending a congratulatory letter to parents saying their child is sub-par.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join