It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2 Party system is a Scam!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
First I would like to say, when I hear someone refer to the United States as a Democracy it makes me want to grind my teeth into little nubs!

I will even put a vid for those whom were failed by our pathetic education system! Sorry, but for those of you whom can't watch it because your at work? Well,,, WORK! Isn't that what your being paid for?

I also will apologize in advance for those of you whom like me had history teachers whom voices put you to sleep! The guy narrating the video is THAT GUY! However his information is fairly accurate.

The United States was founded as a Republic!

The division caused by the two party system and it's insatiable appetite to whore themselves out for corporate "donations" should be enough proof for anyone with a sound mind to realize it's all BULL SNIP!!!

But let's go further than that analogy.

Why is it that our political system is designed that way?

Polar opposites? What do polar opposites create?

DIVISION and TRIBALISM!

If people truly believed in the Constitution, then what is the need for a two party system? I think it is spelled out very well in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution!

So why the need for SEPARATION?

Let me share another video with you!

First Past the Post!

Why is it that we are so divided by 2 parties that only follow the Constitution when it fits their agenda? Is it just me or does anyone else see the problem with this?

If you watched the last video, you would see that it is A RIGGED GAME! It is designed for those in power to do nothing more than retain their power and manipulate the system in such a way that when it is time for us to vote, we are ANGRY and WE WANT CHANGE!!!

Where is the CHANGE?

Seems to me all we GET is MORE DIVISION!

FEMINISM/RACISM/POLITICALISMS(not sure if that is even a word, but it's my post and most of you know what I mean)SEXISM/*Anyone have a word for RELIGION?

Anyhow, this is what separates us from getting along, and it is the 2 Party system and the MSM that feeds us like parasites to conform to their wishes!

I won't even go into how the SCOTUS gave Corporations the ability to buy politicians, but I will end my MUD THROWING with this statement!

"Let's look at freedom by it's meaning written in the Constitution and not allow it to be changed due to our own selfishness and beliefs! Let's take what we have in common and build upon that versus taking what we disagree with and creating MORE DIVISION! But hey! I am just along for the ride just like the rest of you! We can either respect the "Freedom and Liberty" that we were gifted with at our countries inception or buy into the "Snake Oil Salesmen/women we call elected officials whom have pretty much proven, not only their DISRESPECT for our Founders, but also their GREED!"

OH, and before someone wants to bring up slavery and the American Indians, let me just say our country had some issues and definitely made some major mistakes along the way. I wasn't alive then and I had nothing to do with it, nor did my ancestors! Greed and power is nothing new in the history of human kind!

It's time to learn from our past and grow up!

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Why is it that we are so divided by 2 parties that only follow the Constitution when it fits their agenda?

Funny that because those two parties are flip sides of the same corrupted coin. Basically they operate this way because they're bought and paid for by the corporations that own them. The pols have to disregard the Constitution because their masters say they do. This goes for the SCOTUS as well (maybe not so much) but add in National Intelligence manipulation and intimidation and "We the people" are screwed.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bassago

Why is it that we are so divided by 2 parties that only follow the Constitution when it fits their agenda?

Funny that because those two parties are flip sides of the same corrupted coin. Basically they operate this way because they're bought and paid for by the corporations that own them. The pols have to disregard the Constitution because their masters say they do. This goes for the SCOTUS as well (maybe not so much) but add in National Intelligence manipulation and intimidation and "We the people" are screwed.

Agreed!

But yet, EVERY election, it's the same ole same ole, slaves wanting freedom too stupid to realize they are just voting for a new MASTER!!!
edit on 21-4-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

To break this two party nonsense maybe we have to get a bit nonsensical ourselves. How about during the next POTUS election we take a page out of Colorado's book and try the following:

It was a tight mayoral race. Just a few weeks ago, Buster the Cat, was in the lead by 300 votes. But at the 11th hour, supporters of Pa Kettle, the Search and Rescue Bloodhound, pulled out all the stops and the dog with the soulful eyes swooped into first place, thus claiming the prestigious title, Mayor of Divide, Colorado.
Dog Is Elected Mayor of Colorado Town

Even having a dog as POTUS couldn't make us any worse off here than we are now (I speak of these last two presidents.) It just might work, then we can replace the Fed chairman with a chimpanzee.

edit on 998pm3131pm52014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

You had me going dude!

NO BEER FOR YOU!

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I can't recall ever hearing anyone defend the "two-party system".
The adage that "people get the government they deserve" comes to mind.
Too few people have realized the scam.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
There are other parties in the US who want to be voted, but they're being removed from any event, kept away by police etc, and not shown on the media.

German TV said half the public around the president would be the CIA for security reasons, so they would basically cheer for him.

I saw videos from events where the president is about to show up and anyone who could look bad to the media image, like a granny with a post "bush = romney" or someone in a costume is picked out by the "secret police" before it starts.

-

But I live in a country where 300 politicians win the vote and many parties are allowed. Without very rich supporters who have media and education control they stand no chance. Some parties are being disallowed and the non pro slavery parties aren't ever shown on TV or put blame on.

When Hitlers party was voted the other countries stopped trading with Germany while 2/3 of the food was imported, but German law forbids me to question anything about the official story.
edit on 21-4-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

I can't recall ever hearing anyone defend the "two-party system".
The adage that "people get the government they deserve" comes to mind.
Too few people have realized the scam.

If your one of the folk on ATS whom defends one party in a religious manner while treating the other party as SATAN, just what do you call that??????

Sorry, but it is those whom vote R/D that are responsible for allowing those in charge to have the power they currently wield!

Hell, if anyone could ever get an honest answer out of Harry Reid, he most likely would agree!

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: oneoneone
There are other parties in the US who want to be voted, but they're being removed from any event, kept away by police etc, and not shown on the media.

German TV said half the public around the president would be the CIA for security reasons, so they would basically cheer for him.

I saw videos from events where the president is about to show up and anyone who could look bad to the media image, like a granny with a post "bush = romney" or someone in a costume is picked out by the "secret police" before it starts.

Your right!

Even though Ron Paul was a Republican, it isn't a secret as to how the Republican party treated him and did everything within their power to PREVENT him from running!

That is a sure sign of how corrupt the system is, when they eat one of their own to get a puppet elected!

Thanks for your contribution from Germany!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
S & F
What we may be seeing soon:

Which will lead to more and more Libertarian voter's and:

Proving that American's are Truly AWAKE!

edit on 21-4-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Hell, if anyone could ever get an honest answer out of Harry Reid

You're not allowed to use the words "honest answer & Harry Reid" in the same sentence.

That said your post is a perfect example of 50% of the problem we have in the US. The other half have an (R) beside their names.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Want to know the source?
There are many ways to find out

Either follow back the ancestors of the richest, the spread of religion, literally slavery, spread of the money system, controlling systems or the conquerors of the conquerors and you'll always come to the same place in north east Africa (Babylon/Mesopotamia/Iraq), with the only exception being south east China, which did the same.

Simply the passing on of exponentially increasing wealth.
For 9000 years the people have thought .. now is the time to break free!
But they'll just be reconquered, don't try this at home ~ !

I did decades of research to master many secrets of the worlds.
edit on 21-4-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: oneoneone
Want to know the source?
There are many ways to find out

Either follow back the ancestors of the richest, the spread of religion, literally slavery, spread of the money system, controlling systems or the conquerors of the conquerors and you'll always come to the same place in north east Africa, with the only exception being south east China, which did the same.

Simply the passing on of exponentially increasing wealth.
For 9000 years the people have thought .. now is the time to break free!
But they'll just be reconquered, don't try this at home ~ !

I did decades of research to master many secrets of the worlds.

I can at least take people back to when the Tri-Lateral Commission was started by Brezinski and set up the whole Carter administration!

I am sure it also goes as far back as you are suggesting, however we have only the most current facts to go by to stop these corrupt power mongers!

The August Forecast and Review

Go to the site and watch the video!

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I know Americans only know the TWO way politic, and you are right that it is indeed a scam. But here in Europe we have numorous political party's to choose. This goes well until you actually get to the level you needed to change the country there's its all a big scam again, those opposing party's on TV go to the same party's; bars etc.

Point is, doesn't matter if you have 2, 3 or 10 political parties, at one point they all become sell'out's.
edit on stAmerica/Chicago421000000k2014 by MessageforAll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MessageforAll
I know Americans only know the TWO way politic, and you are right that it is indeed a scam. But here in Europe we have numorous political party's to choose. This goed well untill you actually get to the level you needed to change the country there's its all a big scam again, those opposing party's on TV go to the same party's; bars etc.

Point is, doesn't matter if you have 2, 3 or 10 political parties, at one point they all become sell'out's.

I get it!

Your right!

But that is why as an American I cling to the words of the Constitution and fight as hard as I can against the corrupt Oligarchy that is trying to change it!

It's up to the PEOPLE to cleanse the corruption in ANY government!

Do you think they will do it voluntarily? OR they will all wake up with the same vision that they were wrong?

Nope!

What's the saying?

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Your forgetting one thing, mankind is insane.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

I really see what your going for, but remember, when the day comes and the "people" cleans their government i'l predict that within a month, someone else will find a way to make himself better and thus corrupt the newly formed system. Look at Kiev, Egypt,

People take over and expect change, but the result is always the same. Corruption, personal wealth before the common good.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MessageforAll

Your forgetting one thing, mankind is insane.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

I really see what your going for, but remember, when the day comes and the "people" cleans their government i'l predict that within a month, someone else will find a way to make himself better and thus corrupt the newly formed system. Look at Kiev, Egypt,

People take over and expect change, but the result is always the same. Corruption, personal wealth before the common good.

It scares the hell out of me to admit it!

But I kinda think your right!

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
At this point in time, i don't think even the smartest computer in the world can create a new ( let alone honest ) political system. Because the main part of this system is the one that's flawed. ( Human ). So how would we solve this? By forcing humans to quit being human, which would mean we'd be living under dictatorship.

Try it sometimes, create a new political system,

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

True, True, But you know What, It time to try something new and set the term limits and other rules, They need to live by.
You Know What, Turn off your TV and look and listen to these Panderers. :

edit on 21-4-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: guohua

True, True, But you know What, It time to try something new and set the term limits and other rules, They need to live by.
You Know What, Turn off your TV and look and listen to these Panderers. :

I have already done that!

What concerns me are the lemmings whom continue EVERY election cycle to go and pull either the D OR R switch!

How do we wake them up? Hit em in the head with a hammer? I hear it works in China, until you do it in front of 1000 people......

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join