It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS Live Show on Paranormal - Looking for new Voices

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: geekymedic

Thanks for the interest Geekymedic!

Unfortunately, you will need to get your post count up, remain in good standing with the mods, and understand T&C before I would be able to invite you over to ATS Live and the Into the Fringe group. We want to get to know you a little first!

Be sure to contact me later, if your still interested - once you've got your feet wet here on the ATS boards.

CdT

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I hope this works out. I can never listen to the ATS live shows because of the horrible audio quality, but I really hope this works out.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: groingrinder

Horrible audio? Do you have issues with the ATS Radio stream or is it a bandwidth issue on your end? I'd like to help you out if I can so that you can tune in to the shows.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: comfortablynumb

Thanks Numb!

I'm all good on the tech aspect, as SheepSlayer247 and Adjensen are proficient in this area, and are my mentors in starting to learn the ropes of the tech aspects. I've even got Audacity downloaded and ready to learn. I'm not giving it the study it deserves though!

CdT

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Our streams now go out at either 32kbps for low bandwidth/mobile or 96kbps for high bandwidth.

96kbps is the same format most major radio stations use for their online feeds - anything else is bandwidth heavy.

What are you using to tune in to us?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

No worries!

Looks like you've got lots of support for both the tech side of things and the content side of things. Either way, I would be happy to drop in for a chat one week if you're ever in need of another co-host, though I think you're going to have no trouble finding people to join you which is a really good thing!

It's pretty exciting to see all the interest this show is garnering so keep it up! I'll be interested in seeing...or hearing rather, how it goes

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
a reply to: Kroovistos

Go welcome 20 new comers to ATS in the introductory forum, and you'll have your 20 posts in lickidy split!

Awesome advice; much appreciated!

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I'd love to come in, but I have a faulty net connection and I doubt no one would care for fantastical accounts and the occasional tarot reading

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TheToastmanCometh
Booo Boo I say. Bring the accounts forth!!!! No holding back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Congratulations Cirque! Sounds like a fun show and I'll certainly listen in. This is the stuff people come to the site for. I'm pretty skeptical of most things, but that doesn't mean I don't like hearing about them/considering them.

I'd do it but there would have to be a disclaimer about my gorgeous voice at the beginning (lots of swooning I imagine) and I don't want to make Sheep look bad. I also don't want to step on Slayer's toes, it's awkward stealing your significant other's job. I'm probably the worst candidate, but I would have fun being a part.

I'm sure it will be a hit, and Sheep is a pretty awesome guy to have onboard. I'm excited for you!

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DilligafMisfit
a reply to: TheToastmanCometh
Booo Boo I say. Bring the accounts forth!!!! No holding back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree!! Everyone would miss out on a an opportunity to possibly opening up their minds and learning something new. Never know :-)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247

Horrible audio? Do you have issues with the ATS Radio stream or is it a bandwidth issue on your end? I'd like to help you out if I can so that you can tune in to the shows.

There is definitely a latency issue at my end. There is also a poor audio issue. I get pops and static and garbled and distorted voices. It sounds worse than the poorest AM radio I have ever listened to. I record music and voice overs on my PC through a mixer and an Alesis Quadraverb unit, so I know my system is capable of good sound, it does not come through on the live broadcasts however. Some of what I am referring to can be attributed to callers using poor microphones and having poor microphone technique and the quality of Skype itself. It would help if there were controls to get the system to buffer larger chunks before it starts playing also.

Thanks for your offer to help. I really appreciate it!

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Send me your fb name and ill add you! I might have a listen, if I can get myself away from this new online game I discovered Planet Side 2

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I share your frustration with Skype. It does have a few issues and can cause "garbling" and static at times. But hey, it's a free program and since the crews from all of the shows are in different parts of the US, Canada and even in the UK and Aus.......skype is the best way to go.

As a voiceover and recording/editing buff myself, I completely understand what you're saying.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DilligafMisfit

The least I can do is do prerecorded stuff or the occasional skype call in, but it looks most likely to be prerecorded.

Also, the Tarot readings make me feel a bit like the fraud Miss Cleo, though I can try to nut up.

Sheepslayer and or Cirque, if you're willing to PM emails, I'd be happy to send Pre-recorded stuff for you! Just tell me what formats I should export from Audacity

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Hate to be a pain - and I know that its something you aren't going to want to hear - but that is definitely something at your end.

The streams record clear as a bell - you can hear them on the Rewind Players for the show, and I've listened to shows on the stream on my mobile, via 3G on both Tunein and the site players and it is generally distortion free.

We did have problems during year 1, and it took hours and hours of testing to sort things out, but eventually it cam good. When was the last time you listened to a live show?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Perhaps you could get some of the "Conspiracy Chicks" to contribute. I really liked their inspiring wit, wisdom and fun spirit contribution to ATS.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
To start - read this book.

The Poltergeist Phenomenon: An In-depth Investigation Into Floating Beds, Smashing Glass, and Other Unexplained Disturbances Paperback
by Michael Clarkson (Author)
Paperback: 288 pages
Publisher: New Page Books; 1 edition (January 20, 2011)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1601631472
ISBN-13: 978-1601631473

After reading through this book on the subject of Poltergeist. You will know that certain young kids when they reach maturity undergo
the Poltergeist effect. In plain lay man terms, their body is able to affect their surounding. Literally, their body is trying to morph
the reality around them.

How is this possible ?

The Human Body emits some kind of an energy field. This energy field has an effect on the surounding of that body. This energy can be
tapped into, programmed and controlled. When this is done, literally you morph the reality of that person.

If you control this "Poltergeist Field" you literally control life on earth and control all of reality including time.

The field interiacts and in many ways some how controls the reality around that body. This field can interiact with another person's field
as well. There are person to person interiaction. There are group to group interiaction. The larger the group, the higher the potential
of this field. And thus the greater the power of interiaction of this field. This means that the more power and ability to morph the
reality around those groups of people. This means that the larger the group of people, the more powerful this energy field and the higher
the potential of morphing reality.

I will now refer to "Them" as those who knows and posesses the advance technologies and abilities to be able to control these energy field.

There exist a technology that has the ability to control a person's energy field.

There exist a technology that has the ability to control groups of people's energy field.

When this technology is used to literally program a person's energy field, you literally control every aspect of that person's life.

You literally program that person's energy field and this has an effect on that person's reality.

His Luck, his mood, his bodily functions, literally his life can be altered by programming and tapping into his energy field.

How he/she feels, even the type of memories he has, down to exactly what goes through his/her mind is controllable by simply tapping into
that person's energy field.

A subset of this technology is something such as those "psycho-tronic" energy type technologies.

But this is just a subset.

The ability to control and program a person's energy field, literally opens up "Limitless" possiblities to do literally "anything".

When a person's energy field is programmed, when this person enters a crowded place like a mall, you "can" literally "fine tune and program"
how other's interiact with this person that has the programming done on him/her.

You can make people angry at you, happy at you, cautious at you ... etc etc ... the possibilities are endless.

Now because these fields control or morph the reality around a person, by being able to control this field, you literally control the
reality around that person.

When you go further and control a "vast group of people" and their energy field, you literally hold the potential to control vast realities.

"They" are able to "harvest" or "pool" these "potential" energy by controling the energy field of vast groups of people.

They can channel or focus these harvested potential to "target" at morphing certain desired realities.

They can for example literally turn groups of people against groups or country against country etc etc.

Further proof of the existence of all the above "theories" is available when you study the works of - Commander George W. Hoover.

Hoover speculated that the "Greys" have to ability to morph time and reality by using their advanced consciousness.

These greys literally are able to tap into and control and program their own energy field and used it to morph time and reality.

We are living in a very very very dangrous times.

When "someone" has these technologies that are able to harness and pool our abilities to morph reality and then focus or target it for
their own usage, you have to be very very very careful.

Certain people have higher potential energy field. Some have weak fields while some have more powerful fields.

Not everyone's field interiacts the same way with others.

But with a lot of focus, certain people are able to control this Poltergeist field and direct it at morphing certain realities.

The art of "remote influence" is a small subset of the tool set that one can used to do this.

Some other people does not have to put in much effort to morphing realities.

While some other people requires tons and tons of focus and training.

Now one thing is certain - When and If you are able to control your own Poltergeist Field, you can do many many things.

You literally have the ability to morph the reality around you, much like the greys as professed by commander Hoover.

I strongly suspect that those Haarp Technology and those contrails are some how link to all the above.

Furthermore, those greys who posess the abilities as a "Telepath"

How they are able to do this is they tap or channel into your Poltegeist Field.

By doing this, they can read your thoughts and do many many things.

These are just my thoughts ...

By :- The One Above All

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMultiSingularCat

There's a lot to think about in your theories!
Do you have any links you could share to explain what these 'technologies' are, and how they're used?
I like to explore new ideas!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join