It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experts warn civilian world not ready for massive EMP-caused blackout

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Greatly agree.

Perhaps folks should write their City Mayors/managers . . . and electrical industry heads . . . and ask pointed questions . . .

and show up in town-hall meetings and pointedly publicly ask such questions . . . and ask for a commitment to address the problem in practical ways.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I warn that human beings are not fit for electrocution.....

Same statement... An EMP in the sense of the word, is going to wreck some electronic devices and probably make a mess of large city populaces. Areas where Electronics run the very basics of day to day life.

Again, this depends on what you are talking about EMP's aren't 1 strength. EMP's happen all the time, and 99% of them go completely unnoticed by the general population. There are natural sources(the sun, and earths atmosphere) and man made which I'm assuming these experts are really worried about. The potential weaponization of such an occurrence.

human beings are not fit for eating cyanide.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

1. Their boss has existed operatively working on the great deception and the one world government worshiping him since the fall--for this era in which Israel became a nation again . . . as predicted 2,000+ years ago.

2. Many experts assert that the globalist cabal has been working toward this goal for at least 400 years. Some trace it back to Rome.

3. Addiction to A CAUSE . . . particularly a demonized addiction to a satanic cause . . . transcends lifetimes.

4. Addiction to a cause works across many lifetimes because the groups leading such efforts are great at transmitting that THEIR CAUSE is magnificent enabling the members to feel a wonderful part of something LARGER THAN THEMSELVES . . . particularly than their attachment disordered sense of worthless selves.

The above an more reasons seem self-evident to me.

I'm a bit shocked that you seem unaware of them.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

1. Their boss has existed operatively working on the great deception and the one world government worshiping him since the fall--for this era in which Israel became a nation again . . . as predicted 2,000+ years ago.

Their boss huh? You mean Lucifer. In comes the common Christian fallacy of blaming the evils of the world on an outside force and not considering that humans are not only capable of but have carried out all of the world's evils. Greed and arrogance are blinding when it comes to the repercussions of your actions.

2. Many experts assert that the globalist cabal has been working toward this goal for at least 400 years. Some trace it back to Rome.

I call BS on that one. If there was a globalist cabal working behind the scenes to unite the world in a one world order of evil, then they have had MANY MANY MANY different opportunities to not only carry out this plan, but to do it without much resistance. There have been a bunch of different world spanning empires since the Roman empire has fallen and not a one of them has successfully used their widespread influence to capture and hold the world. Some notable examples: British Empire, Nazi Germany, Spanish Empire, and heck let's throw the Roman Empire in there as well.

3. Addiction to A CAUSE . . . particularly a demonized addiction to a satanic cause . . . transcends lifetimes.

Opinion and hyperbole

4. Addiction to a cause works across many lifetimes because the groups leading such efforts are great at transmitting that THEIR CAUSE is magnificent enabling the members to feel a wonderful part of something LARGER THAN THEMSELVES . . . particularly than their attachment disordered sense of worthless selves.

Yes Christianity is an addiction.

The above an more reasons seem self-evident to me.

I'm a bit shocked that you seem unaware of them.

I seem unaware of what? That I don't want to believe in your Christian bogeyman and that he is manipulating the world through the elite into chaos? I know you and I have debated before, and you should be aware that I am not a Christian (anymore). Why would you think I'd support some Christian propaganda about the end times and Satan conquering the world? Since I default that the bible is a book of lies, I'd rather use OTHER sources for my world view as well as a good application of Occam's Razor. In other words, greed and powerlust are the two primary drivers of our problems in the world.

Everything that you are saying is true is just opinion and exaggerated claims. Personally, I find it odd that if Satan were real and was actually trying to subvert the world into chaos that the forces of good would pit us against this several millennium spanning conflict without ANY support whatsoever and Christians are not only ok with this, they celebrate it by trying to pigeonhole every little event in the world as some sort of sign of the end times. That is the ULTIMATE form of responsibility denial, "It's out of my hands to help fix the world. The cause of the world's problems are the fault of powers greater than any of us. We need God to blow the world up through countless horrors and suffering (no exaggeration here, Revelations is like reading a horror novel and no person should EVER want the events in that book to transpire) to fix it all."

I just can't fathom the life you must lead where the world is a bleak mess and the only fix for it is divine intervention that never comes. Me, I'D rather blame the problems of the world on man, meaning that all of our problems can be fixed by us and we don't need any outside help to do so. If the world ends, it's OUR fault not some evil force. Then if Revelations really DOES turn out to be true, I can cross that bridge when it appears; but it's not like it would matter. Reading the account written, there would be nothing I could do about it anyways. So why worry about it?

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Keep the populace scared.

Stay afraid!

(the government is here to help!)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I highly recommend "One Second After" by William Forstchen to anyone interested in EMPs. I am half way through this book and it's a very believable and scary story of what would happen if we were attacked this way. All communications down, post 1980 vehicles stop, planes fall from the sky, nursing homes and hospitals lose most patients, pacemakers give out and of course food and water shortages. Martial law, massive death and chaos, money loses all value...I could go on and on. And the people don't even know for quite a while what happened. This book has been cited in Congress and the Pentagon as a realistic scenario. Doesn't seem to have had any impact on their decision making though.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Slightly interesting massive distortion of facts and my perspective.

It remains shocking to observe such a shallow and cursory knowledge and understanding of the depth and breadth of the facts on such subjects pretending to be erudition and logical.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

You know, it would have been easier to say "let's agree to disagree." In order for me to accept your conspiracy as true, I also have to accept that Christianity is true. Which I don't. Therefore it reasons that I cannot accept this conspiracy as true and must look for alternate reasons for these behaviors. Luckily for me, it isn't that hard to imagine that greed and power mongering create a large disregard for human life. This is evidenced by literally EVERY country in the world since forever.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Soooooooooo . . . in RELIGION OF SCIENTISM terms . . .

just where does this

GREED AND POWER MONGERING

originate from?

IF . . . the 'noble savage' et al are

tabula rossa from an absolutely neutral 'chance plus time' pretended 'infinite past' . . .

just WHERE did the GREED AND POWER MONGERING arise from?

Oh, right . . . the same place the fine Swiss watch sprung magically from the mish/mash of parts shoved in the eternal lower drawer. LOLOL.

Denial of evil doesn't remove nor deter evil in the slightest.

And which part of the 100+ quotes of the evil conspiratorial globalists in their own words to you so glibly deny as honest, true or real? All of them?

twoday.net...

www.crossroad.to...

www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...

LOLOLOLOL.

Or are you their unabashed acolyte/cheerleader?

Sigh.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

It is just what you covered about loss of external power to water cooled nuclear reactors that gives me nightmares.

I have backup for refrigeration and lighting along with plans and preps to deal with long term power outages but if the country is irradiated by plant meltdowns then we're toast. Eventually there would be no place to run except maybe south of the equator.

I'd want to believe utility companies would at least harden their back-up generator systems and increase fuel stocks even if the money is not spent protecting transmission lines and transformers from an EMP.

Its not far out of the realm to see that a ship born launch from a freighter could produce the man made version without implicating a particular country nor can one ignore the activity of our own sun.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Soooooooooo . . . in RELIGION OF SCIENTISM terms . . .

No such thing, that is just a made up term by science denialist Christians.

just where does this

GREED AND POWER MONGERING

originate from?

It arises naturally. Humans are curious creatures, if there is a thought or action that we can partake it, there will be SOMEONE who will do it. It's only natural. Did you know that there are animals in the animal kingdom that do things like, enslave other animals of their species, create dominating and controling hierarchies, mu rder other animals for fun, wage war similar to humans, rape other animals (notice that these animals are monkeys our genetic cousins), and more things that humans consider evil. Since humans are just another form of animal, it isn't surprising that we also engage in these behaviors at times.

IF . . . the 'noble savage' et al are

tabula rossa from an absolutely neutral 'chance plus time' pretended 'infinite past' . . .

just WHERE did the GREED AND POWER MONGERING arise from?

Oh, right . . . the same place the fine Swiss watch sprung magically from the mish/mash of parts shoved in the eternal lower drawer. LOLOL.

Denial of evil doesn't remove nor deter evil in the slightest.

Evil is subjective and changes with the times. We used to think that it was perfectly natural and ok to enslave other people. The bible even condones it. Yet now we don't believe as such.

And which part of the 100+ quotes of the evil conspiratorial globalists in their own words to you so glibly deny as honest, true or real? All of them?

twoday.net...

www.crossroad.to...

www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...

LOLOLOLOL.

I never denied that they said any of these things. I said that many of these quotes were taken out of context or misunderstood. Some may just be the result of assholes not caring about their words or actions.

Or are you their unabashed acolyte/cheerleader?

Sigh.

Ah yes, the tried and true method of conspiracy advocates to call anyone skeptical of their claims a shill to shut their argument down. Obama and his accusations of calling everyone against him racist would be proud.

Just because I don't believe that there some shadow organization trying to bring about the NWO and the end of the world, doesn't mean that I approve of the actions being taken by the people you are accusing. I happen to detest many bankers especially the ones running the few major banks in the world. They are acting like parasites and sucking our world dry of resources and need to go. But you know, when I get a tick on my body sucking my blood, I just remove the tick, I don't suddenly jump to the conclusion that every arachnid in the world is conspiring to suck me dry of all my blood.
edit on 24-4-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Congrats on the hostility toward the elite bankers etc.

I still think you grossly underestimate the reach of the oligarchy, their long in-the-works plans . . . and the eventual END GAME.

The EMP business will merely be one of many tools they use to create chaos and suffering.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Well I guess we will just have to wait and see then.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join