It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jetliner Stowaways Testing the System

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
There is a story in the news today about a 16 year old surviving a flight in the wheel well of an airliner from CA to Hawaii.
ATS Link

Not to get too far into the realm of rummer and innuendo, there is also another story that links to the above situation. I have heard it in several places and it seems to be going around the room at the moment.
Did MA370 crash, fail or become incapacitated due to an explosion in the front landing gear compartment of that aircraft? It is in direct proximity to the 'computer/machine' room, could such an explosion take out vital instruments and caused the mystery of what we now know as MA370?
Is this possible? This stowaway issue seems to be happening a bit more often in the recent news, even though everyone knows more then likely you will die trying it.

Are terrorists 'testing' the security and loopholes in the system?

AB

PS - Would have loved to post pictures and links but it seems every time I try to do that, my page jumps to Jesse Ventura's thread deleting all I previously wrote! I hope this gets fixed soon. . .

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I read about that kid, and was surprised he didn't freeze to death.
What's this have to do with the missing plane? Absolutely nothing.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

It was suggested that the fire in the wheel well theory would have been caused by a blown tire that would have continued to burn after the gear was raised.

edit on 21-4-2014 by ScientiaFortisDefendit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum---->Did MA370 crash, fail or become incapacitated due to an explosion in the front landing gear compartment of that aircraft? It is in direct proximity to the 'computer/machine' room, could such an explosion take out vital instruments and caused the mystery of what we now know as MA370?

Anything is possible, however the E & E bay in the B777 is well enaugh protected to withstand an explosion of the nose landing gear tyres.

(The flight Control computers are located elswhere)

My Guess is if there was a bomb onboard it would be somewhere not so easy to spot on walkaround pre flight.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit
a reply to: AnteBellum

It was suggested that the fire in the wheel well theory would have been caused by a blown tire that would have continued to burn after the gear was raised.

There are warning systems for tire pressure that would have been set off right away if a tire blew on takeoff.
No pilots in their right mind would have raised the landing gear with a blown tire, or low pressure warning.

They would have left the gear down, dumped fuel and turned back to land.
edit on 21-4-2014 by Ivar_Karlsen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Ivar_Karlsen

I figured it would be sealed and protected, all exterior areas are so. It's funny how these rummers seem to progress from theory to theory as the days go by. Every time something happens now, it changes direction and goes to another place.
In the end I bet it is something very simple that led to many other chance events occurring, ultimately leading to the final disaster.

Thanks for the input!

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Here is one walk around or ground crew moving the plane failure for detecting something unusual. That would seem to point to the possibility of a bomb, but maybe just a small one. Any KL airport workers here? Does KL security and workers a do better job?
edit on 4/21/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join