It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon charlatan Jarrah White caught out, deletes evidence

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bobbypurify
What's "patriotic" about Apollo? You realise many members here (me included) are not Anerican? We are not "defending" Apollo out of some misguided sense of patriotism. Just defending the truth against idiots. And politeness be damned, Jarrah *is* an idiot, and a liar. He makes basic errors then deletes posts pointing them out. That's not the actions of an honest man.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

you missed my intentions. I can't speak for you or the "many' members here but rather for my country and people I interact with on a daily basis. Most, believe the moon landings happened because that's what they're told to be proud of. Those of us that study the missions, no matter what outcome we believe, are probably beyond the patriotic aspect of it and are either critical of it or believe it happened. Current scientific paradigm, although waivering in my opinion, seems to still support Apollo. I contend this will change and will move to Apollo being a beautiful production that was used, rather than violence, to subdue the cold war. Just a hunch, nothing more...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheOwl
I find it interesting how a message board supposedly devoted to conspiracy theories all too often resorts to unilaterally ripping conspiracy theories down.

Are you sure everyone here is on the same side?

XO

For what it's worth, ATS is devoted to finding out the truth. It's not about blindly accepting any claim just because someone "smart" or articulate makes that claim. We would love to find out the hidden truths & dark conspiracies of the world. But sometimes a weather balloon is just a weather balloon.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

And I contend that you are utterly wrong. There is simply no way to fake the Apollo landings. We couldn't create a fake Apollo record of the size and complexity of the real one and have it stand up to even basic scrutiny NOW, let alone 46 years ago.

The moon hoax theory seems to be based on the idea that the only evidence for the moon landings was a few hours of TV footage and some photos. As soon as you look any deeper than that, you see that it couldn't have been done any other way than going to the moon and landing on it.
edit on 12-5-2015 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheOwl

When the "facts/theory" is demonstrably false, and proven so, it ceases to become theory. It becomes fallacy.

Jarrah has become what he supposedly so despises, a shill who covers up false "facts".

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

It's been proven time and time again.

He fudges his math to an unbelievable degree, and then attempts to silence those who prove his falacies/lies to be just that.

People here on ATS have done so. Others in other places have done the same.

The dude is a charlatan. Fraud. Liar.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join