It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korean nuclear site shows increased activities

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

That being said...how the heck did it get like this? There is no one left in government to trust even for a microsecond. Eventually in this type of arena, things get very nasty, very fast. greeting card sales plummet almost overnight...

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
My guess is:
Athmospheric detonation of their A-Bomb Los Alamos Style to show the world, what Kim has now in the arsenal.
Preferably in the neutral zone between NK and SK so Obama can see it from Seoul...

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Talliostro
My guess is:
Athmospheric detonation of their A-Bomb Los Alamos Style to show the world, what Kim has now in the arsenal.
Preferably in the neutral zone between NK and SK so Obama can see it from Seoul...

That would be an illegal provocation it's not called the Demilitarized Zone for nothing.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR
I know that, you know that, half the world knows that.
But does Kim and NK care enough, when they want to prove a point?

That's the question, I'm concerned that they want to do something "not seen before".

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Talliostro

In my opinion? If U.S./ROK command saw so much as a bottle rocket launch on a trajectory near Obama....Kim would kinda vanish in a stinky tannish cloud of smoke and cinders, to leave everyone wondering what the heck happened and where did that bright flash come from and go to?

That WOULD be the way to find out, beyond question, just HOW high tech the US really is, IMHO.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Sure it would be. But a missile launch is complicated. Just park a civilian looking truck with the bomb in the DMZ and detonate it, when Obama is in Seoul. Point proven, shown off to the world and finally a reason for war for both sides.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join