It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for old website image / Icons note/question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hello (forgive me if this is the wrong place)!

I am looking for the old image that used to be on the site (might still be, I just can't seem to find it).

Anyway it was a photo of I believe the president and other government officials with an alien at a table. The bottom read 'Be Civilized While Denying Ignorance'.

Does anyone still have it?

Also, all the icons next to the headings on the toolbar are showing up as a square with stuff like F1 OD, etc. I'm on a Macbook. Is it my computer or something up with the site?

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ragiusnotiel
Also, all the icons next to the headings on the toolbar are showing up as a square with stuff like F1 OD, etc. I'm on a Macbook. Is it my computer or something up with the site?

That happens when your browser begins to run out of RAM. Just quit (sounds like Safari), and restart it again.

You're talking about the old intro image before members went into chat. Might be long gone.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

originally posted by: ragiusnotiel

That happens when your browser begins to run out of RAM. Just quit (sounds like Safari), and restart it again.

You're talking about the old intro image before members went into chat. Might be long gone.

I'm using firefox, I wonder why that is.

As for the image, I do have it on my old computer- and if I am able to get it off I will post it here in case anyone wants it.

The keyboard did go swimming in some soda though.

EDIT:

Fixed it, it was a setting in firefox that I didn't realize was necessary. Ill still upload the photo if I end up finding it!
edit on 21-4-2014 by ragiusnotiel because: (no reason given)

new topics

join