It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Rancher and his property.. But cut fences, dogs threatened to be shot and constant surveilla

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The video is of a third generation rancher in AZ who is speaking about the problems he is having with Border Patrol and their disrespect for his property. How hard is it to open a gate or if your tear something up to fix it before you leave ?

Anyway for those who can view the video it really is a tough situation for the rancher..

A little manners and respect for property goes a long way, or used to when we were on someone Else's property.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Hey I got a great idea! Let's hire another 20,000 guys who take themselves way too seriously, give them some guns and big trucks and turn them loose out on the border. The people who live and work there shouldn't mind right?

This stuff is getting hard to take. The more I see the sicker I get and it all seems to boil down to the same thing. People taking themselves and their jobs way too seriously. Common sense, self respect, the livelihoods of others, nothing seems to stop them...

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quauhtli
Hey I got a great idea! Let's hire another 20,000 guys who take themselves way too seriously, give them some guns and big trucks and turn them loose out on the border. The people who live and work there shouldn't mind right?

This stuff is getting hard to take. The more I see the sicker I get and it all seems to boil down to the same thing. People taking themselves and their jobs way too seriously. Common sense, self respect, the livelihoods of others, nothing seems to stop them...

S & F My Friend 727Sky
Actually, we had a group that was very active in 2005 and 2006 I think.
They're call Arizona Minutemen and they patrolled the borders and helped the local ranchers with keeping their property policed.
www.minutemanhq.com...
minutemanproject.com...
edit on 20-4-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: guohua

originally posted by: Quauhtli

S & F My Friend 727Sky
Actually, we had a group that was very active in 2005 and 2006 I think.
They're call Arizona Minutemen and they patrolled the borders and helped the local ranchers with keeping their property policed.
www.minutemanhq.com...
minutemanproject.com...

Yes I remember that and I never heard a report of them tearing up someones property. They stopped at the ranch house and advised they would be doing patrols unless it was a normal weekly patrol.

Feds got pissed; must have interfered with their job security I suppose ?

Anyway thanks for the reply glad to see you are still on the board my friend...

top topics

join