It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've Had Enough of This Gay Marriage Crap.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
A few tables over were two women, supposedly celebrating their marriage, making out. I'm not talking about just kissing, I'm talking hands up skirts, bared breasts, the whole works. If a heterosexual couple was doing the same thing, I would still complain.

You would still complain on ATS about heterosexual marriage if you saw an opposite sex couple going at it in a restaurant? I find that very unlikely.

In fact I find your story on this alleged lesbian couple unlikely as well. I think you're just trying to debase LGBT people as sexual deviants who can't control their desires in public.
edit on 23-4-2014 by Frith because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I agree so much about the marriage being like forming a corporation to the government. Also if there's no indecent exposure there's not much you can do in public without coming across as too forward. But yeah, gay marriage is a stupid idea.

The ceremony as a religious thing, I agree with that too. The government shouldn't go hand in hand with marriage ceremonies. Also, if you're an atheist then why would you conform to religious ceremonies, just throw a party and have a toast to your permanent relationship instead!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Frith

amen...not saying it isn't possible but this whole story seems farfetched to me

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I don't have problem with what they were doing, right or wrong, God gave us all free choice. The problem is that the Manager has got to the point he is too scared to say anything.
Would the same be true if a smoker lit up in a 100% non-smoking restaurant ?
The pendulum has swung to the point that now their rights trump all others, sorry that's not right, and most here know that. We all know if 2 hetro teens were doing the same, and they would be asked to stop and it would be no biggie.
Ask 2 gay people to stop and that is a human rights violation, please....
So I get what the OP is saying.

Why is it that minority groups sometimes expect all other to forgo there rights and freedoms because of past historical wrongs ?
Now they are doing exactly what their predecessors despised about such injustices.
edit on 24-4-2014 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
What a load of togwash most of you are talking about on here. As said before and by many other gay ATS members, we all found the actions of these women abhorrent. Its not a gay rights issue at all. The manager never spoke to these women so how do we know they would have played the “Victim Card” as a gay couple.

Some ATS members are jumping in on this thread slating the whole LGBT community with the same brush. Threads like these give homophobic ATS members a platform to spurt their bigoted and outdated opinions.

Lets look a little closer to home with famous STRAIGHT people who actually record themselves having sex and then post them online in a public forum.

Paris Hilton and Rick Salomon
Kim Kardashian and Ray J
Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee
Dustin Diamond in 'Saved By The Smell'
Katie Price and Dane Bowers
Verne Troyer and Ranae Shrider
Abi Titmuss and John Leslie
Fred Durst and 'unknown'
Gene Simmons and 'Elisa'
Colin Farrell and Nicole Narain

Where is your disdain about these actions? Nowhere, in fact what happens when HETTIES do this for public display they become more famous, just like Kim Kardashian.

I am sure we could go onto Youtube and find many straight people having sex in public. What about “Dogging”? if your not familiar with “Dogging” that’s where “Hetties” drive around into PUBLIC CARPARKS and have sex with strangers whilst other people are watching. This is abhorrent but I don’t see any thread about these folks. And why is this, well probably because we like to bash the LGBT community at every god given chance we can get.

I’m using the word HETTIES to compensate for those members refereeing to LGBT members as GAYZ, THE GAYS, HOMOS etc.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

Even the non-famous heterosexuals have been known to be inappropriate in public. I have seen some pretty nasty stuff from college coeds on public beaches during spring break. I never saw anyone getting arrested for it either. It's just kind of accepted that during spring break, the kids gets a little crazy. People may not like it, but I don't hear a public outrage about it. I don't hear "those heterosexual college kids are shoving their sexuality down our throats". But get one gay couple being inappropriate, and it's all, "Gays want to shove their sexuality down our throats", or "Gays think they should be able to get away with inappropriate behavior" - Blah, blah, blah.

I am a straight woman who sees some double standards going on when heteros are inappropriate verses when homosexuals are inappropriate. I have yet to see one thread on ATS regarding the inappropriate behavior of college kids during spring break or regarding the inappropriate behavior of women during Mardi Gras. Why is that, I wonder?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup

Shouldn't your thread be about PDA's and what is acceptable behaviour in a restaurant?

Or do you just want an excuse to spout your anti-gay crap??

It becomes about gay marriage when the OP stated they were celebrating their recent marriage, and when they're a politically protected gay rights group that were able to get away with that kind of PDA.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: WorthlessServant

originally posted by: blupblup

Shouldn't your thread be about PDA's and what is acceptable behaviour in a restaurant?

Or do you just want an excuse to spout your anti-gay crap??

It becomes about gay marriage when the OP stated they were celebrating their recent marriage, and when they're a politically protected gay rights group that were able to get away with that kind of PDA.

So if they were celebrating a birthday, that would have been more acceptable? Togwash!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I never said it was ever acceptable.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: WorthlessServant

I never said it was ever acceptable.

Nor has anyone else on this thread but some how it's still turned into a thread about gay marriage and the usual ATS homophobe mob have used the thread as a platform to let all other ATS users know their outdated bigoted opinions.

I would like the OP to send me the contact details of the restaurant they went to so I can call them up and get their side of the story and ask them why their staff are afraid to challenge inappropriate behaviour from anyone let alone gay customers. Please pvt message me with the restaurant name and town, I'll do the rest.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Im really not buying the story. Bare breasts and hands up skirts in a public place, yet no one would say anything? Please. Not buying it, you are exaggerating.

That said, i bet if it directly affected you, you wouldnt be so tired of this gay marriage "crap".

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I would not be surprised if you get no response

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusSubprime

All marriage should be gay... that is to say that all marriage should be happy. That is the REAL definition of the word gay, until the word was hijacked and redefined, so let's call it what it really is .... SODOMITE marriage.

Heterosexuals can be sodomites as well...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
How was your date with all this going on .What was her reaction to all this
Should have gone to taco bell

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Frith

For sure - the OP just made up this story to talk crap and demonize Gay Marriage.
I think most see it for what it is - there are of course those who don't want to see it.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: KyoZero

I would not be surprised if you get no response

You were right, no response received, more likely all made up as many members have already said.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join