It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Bundy family unearths BLM mass cattle grave

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I apologize... this is what was on fox news about this...

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Is it possible there is something going on that hasn't been announced?

Disposal of that many head of cattle in this manner... the thing that leaps to my mind is Bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

We've known for 20 years + that there is a pretty severe BSE problem in American cattle herds, but the farming sector is very powerful and has been able to buy the silence of the Federal government in covering it up where it occurs. Because they didn't want the value of the American beef industry to collapse in the same way the British industry collapsed.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

To be honest I wouldn't think so. BSE is usually spread via feed and Bundy doesn't use/need feed for his cows - which is what this whole case is actually about.

Bundy is only going to feed them out for 30 days prior to slaughter (should he take them to slaughter rather than sale) and that is simply not enough time even if contaminated feed was used for any to die of BSE.

As far as do cows die for varying reasons and need disposed of throughout the course of time, yes. Pneumonia, a bad birthing and more mean that cows will die and you need a way to dispose of them. Some will burn then bury the bones that are left, and some just bury... but this pit is part and parcel of a farmers life. Bundy would have a pit for his cows, you don't just leave them lay.

The below is proof of pits being used to dispose of dead cows:

and reported that ranchers have started digging deep pits to bury their cows.

www.ilovechile.cl...
And Bundy has a backhoe, that much is clear.
edit on 21-4-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I am just starting to pick up what this story is about from reading thread headlines here. The Australian media hasn't mentioned it as far as I know.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
It's sickening. This doesn't surprise me. And all that blood and is on Harry Reid. It's his land grab money grubbing with China that is the cause of all that death. The dude has some serious bad karma waiting for him.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB
Thank you for the link. No apology was necessary.
I am at work now, but I will watch the video as soon as I have a chance.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Trespassing cattle in mass graves today, trespassing herds of humans tomorrow?

Yes and they testify against themselves that they are the children of those that killed off the buffalo and drove the plains tribes into the reservations and government rations.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

No that was my fault, I usually look for more than one article and more than one proof of everything before I speak, and the only proof was some pictures the Bundy's posted on facebook and the video given to fox news by the Bundy's... somehow I started thinking the OP was concerning the video footage that fox had and spoke on that specifically. So that one was definitely my bad.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: ausername
Trespassing cattle in mass graves today, trespassing herds of humans tomorrow?

Yes and they testify against themselves that they are the children of those that killed off the buffalo and drove the plains tribes into the reservations and government rations.

Thats funny... Bundy himself is one of those same "children" and Bundy's supporters really could care less about the Native Americans.

Below is a Bundy supporters response to Kali74 saying the militia should go help the Native Americans with their rights too where concerns the KXL..

originally posted by: burntheships
reply to post by Kali74

I dont own a gun, go ahead.

ETA: Even if I did, I would not condone the things you suggest.

Its all aboult rights in the Bundy case. Maybe the Indians have
rights, maybe they dont. I have not looked into that.

Apparently they don't condone supporting the native american or their rights... only Bundy's.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone remembers, but this was the whole issue protesters had with the BLM when the video was released showing the BLM shoving people and tasing them. The Government was moving heavy equipment out of the area, and protesters were accusing them of using that heavy equipment to bury and hide cattle.

Turns out the protesters were 100% correct.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Peekingsquatch

What if I was to tell you that it was all orchestrated. You have people that know their rolls in the Great American Adventure "the stage" and you have many onstage that don't even know they are playing a roll on stage. (infowars is one of many)
In other words you don't have to be a willing participant to be part of the psychological operation.

Its not so much that our leaders (The 400 richest that call the shots) are all that smart as it is the majority are so dumbed down.. No mystery what is taking place.

Only reason I can see it as it really is , is because I fit nowhere in society and cannot be influenced by tribal group think MEMEs. (I'm actually grateful i have no friends)

Perhaps these 92 pages might help you a little bit to see reality.
www.stopthecrime.net...

Listening to news stories about the Bundy's enters your subconscious as Bunnies. Happy Ishtar Astarte Day. Now get out there and make some more $nake paper and buy something for godsake. LMAO

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I'm confused.

The OP story from InfoWars links to a local Las Vegas news story that quotes a BLM official admitting that at least 2 bulls were killed by them.

Although the BLM’s court order only permitted the agency to seize Bundy’s cattle, federal agents have thus far already admitted to shooting and killing two prized bulls, claiming the animals were a “safety hazard.”

you can get to the LV RJ article from there.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I saw that. It was however according to them 2 bulls that were killed because of the danger they were presenting. It does not say how they planned to dispose of those two bulls, just that they killed two.

That is a far cry from what Bundy is trying to say... and the news about the 2 bulls came out 3 full days before the Bundy's started posting this stuff.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

I saw that. It was however according to them 2 bulls that were killed because of the danger they were presenting. It does not say how they planned to dispose of those two bulls, just that they killed two.

That is a far cry from what Bundy is trying to say... and the news about the 2 bulls came out 3 full days before the Bundy's started posting this stuff.

I agree, I just wasn't sure other members caught the link.

And Bundy is using Psych-Tactics that are working.

Emphasize a truth and use it to your advantage.

He's got the old "two can play at this game" down pat I would say.

From the onset of this (Desert Tortoise added to endangered species), Bundy has been consistent with the same "No" answer.

The BLM and all involved agencies made some initial errors that have caused more errors.

Now they have no choice but to "enforce" to cover those old mistakes and misjudgements.

Perhaps the first misjudgement was assuming the Tortoises were even in danger in the land surrounding the Ranch.

After all, there were thousands of cattle in the area for a hundred years.

And the Tortoises actually multiplied during that time.

And the BLM has exterminated thousands of Tortoises from nearby areas.

Something isn't making sense from the beginning.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
sure it makes sense
now that civil disobedience is declared terrorism
the guv can now do anything to you that they want
read the NDAA etc
no public trial by peers...disappear you, kill you, ...rendition you...confiscate you...torture you
kill your pets

do not pass go do not collect 200 dollars
edit on Monpm4b20144America/Chicago58 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

Are we still on the topic of BLM agents out of the Nevada field office, following a lawful and binding court order to remove this guys cattle from our public lands....or are we turning this case into a catalyst to simply boost anti-government sentiment?

I think it's actually a valid question by just how far off and how inaccurate, day in and day out, this whole thing has been portrayed from day 1..and still is being warped beyond recognition. I think it's valid because we're talking about direct confrontation with the U.S. Government ...over a case they actually DO have 100% of the law on their side for....

....so a major rancher can turn profit on his 900+ head of cattle.

Commercial ranchers used to be among those high level business types folks didn't much care for. This one sure found the magic formula to turn people power into profit power. Profit x's 900.....and tell me, are the people risking criminal records or worse going to see $1 of what this is actually all about? Something tells me...no. He didn't pay for what fed his investment. He didn't pay for the land supporting his investment and I'm sure the people defending it at personal risk won't share either.

He's the kind of man I went to Occupy to see knocked down, not defended...and that hasn't changed one bit for what that part of it's worth.
edit on 21-4-2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Here is the problem. It wasn't because of the desert tortoise that caused Bundy to stop paying his fees btw.

Did you catch what his daughter said?

"My dad did pay his grazing fees for years to the BLM until they were no longer using his fees to help him and to improve....then fired them because they weren’t doing their job."
standwiththebundys.wordpress.com...

they didn't think the BLM were using the monies from grazing fees in the manner the Bundy's approved, and decided to quit paying the fees which in essence fired them from land management in the Bundy mind.

lol...This was the first problem, well before the tortoises.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Yes I agree.

Obviously the "legal" authorities are cited and "justified".

But the Bundy Bunch is using the psych-tactics to their advantage.

That's the game.

The initial "No" came when the BLM reduced the "size" of the grazing rights (early 1990's). They did it by limiting the number of cattle on the land areas. That apparently made it "mandatory" for Bundy to get most of the cattle off the BLM land.

I'm not sure exactly "when" Bundy decided to stop paying the grazing fee. The BLM may not be releasing the actual payment records. I say it was after the Tortoise became "legally endangered" and the grazing became "limited".

And then later we saw Clark County buy the permits from the BLM and then "retire" those permits.

Bundy is continuing the psych-tactics by all means available.

His standing answer is "No", and obviously the Feds will act again on this assuming they can actually figure out how to do it right.

Very confusing. I think the grazing permit information is considered "private" and can't be fully released?

[/imo]

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I started a thread on this video but it fits here as well .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It depicts how the BLM stole land from Western Shoshone people , and confiscated horses and cattle which some starved to death. Happened in Nevada 1979

They did it by legal bureaucratic games over grazing trespassers and encroachment . After Gold was found then it was leased to a corporation who strip mines it. What about the over grazing issue? Grazing or a persons livelihood treaties or in these old grandmas deeded land mean NOTHING it all about the best use of the land . Best use is steady income stream gold mine ==taxes paid workers spending cash=more taxes. To hell with right or wrong as long as they can twist the law to their own favor.

If you watch it and research it you will see this Bundy thing isn't new its how the BLM operates.
edit on 21-4-2014 by Lostinthedarkness because: forgot link

edit on 21-4-2014 by Lostinthedarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I knew this was going to happen the moment I saw they sent in backhoes and there were no cattle trucks seen throughout this entire fiasco.

The BLM has a history of this kind of thing so it comes as no surprise to me.

The BLM did however commit a crime here. A rather hefty one.

The order stated they were to confiscate the cattle for resale as to cover the fine. By destroying the cattle the BLM failed to execute the court order in the way the Judge decreed. That is a crime in every state of the union and brings forth grounds for not only criminal charges for every BLM agent involved but also clears way for a lawsuit.

Not to mention my disgust as to how wasteful this is.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join