It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Bundy family unearths BLM mass cattle grave

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Destiny, one of the talking heads said the BLM didn't have the authority to lien his property, but still it makes me wonder what gives them authority to come in with a militant style of authority to serve him with a bill for services...couldn't they just have... maybe... knocked on his door nicely instead??

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

He owes 0.00 tax. Reid was trying to make him look worse than HE smells.(Reid)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Where the hell is PETA at after these cattle were wasted?

Doesn't fit with their agenda somehow???

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Peekingsquatch

Here is an article explaining how slimy Harry is...

Foxnews.com

He has Mr. Bundy's ranch all ready to sell to the Chinese.

We need to expose this guy to everybody...

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: Peekingsquatch

Awe um blah! Gawd I couldn't look past the first pic.
There goes my theory of a depleted white house freezer.
I think I'll go throw up in the shower now.

two things you don't want to see being made...
law....
and sausage

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

See that's the whole problem. Peta = left and Bundy = right, therefore the two sides shall never meet. We are one nation under god not two. not left and right. But Huff post, MSNBC and morons like Limbaugh, Hannity, Coulter, Savage, continue to want to divide us for some reason?

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: shaneslaughta

"The government owes us, instead of we owe the government"
I don't know if I've herd it put better

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
oh yeah,I almost forgot
if not for some patriotic observation there was always the threat those mass graves might have wound up
as solent green...
ITS MADE OF PEOPLE!

also it goes without saying: beware of anyone who's word for you is cattle

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason
a reply to: Bassago

Well, tbh, I've quickly caught up with what the issue is here and it seems this Bundy guy is a bit of a dick.

This is a dispute that has been going on for a couple of decades and he has openly threatened violence in an atmosphere of violence (pipe bombs being laid, or sent to Federal employees etc), has said he doesn't recognise the US Government or Federal Law and that he is a citizen of Nevada - while also ignoring and trampling (pardon the pun) over State and County law as well.

I'm sorry, but if you act like a prize penis and threaten violence because you refuse to pay the $1.35 per cow a month to graze on public land (when it would cost a lot more to feed them yourself), then you're going to illicit a heavy handed response from the Law. This has been going on for 20 odd years with the first court order being issued in 1998 - he's had plenty of time and opportunity to sort this out, but no, he had to go all "Freeman" and this is what happens.

He is also spitting in the eye of all the other ranchers who do obey the law and pay their fees for subsidised cattle grazing - not very neighbourly.

I don't know what kind of nutjob left wing blog publications you have been reading, but nowhere in this entire issue have I seen Clive bundy or his family/supports threaten to blow people up with pipe bombs. You are part of the problem of ATS by spreading disinformation. Do you have any proof of Cliven Bundy saying he is going to shoot and kill or bomb federal agents?

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Ok here is something else about the BLM removing the documents about Reid's involvement from their website. I'm unsure of the credibility of the source- but wanted to share regardless...

www.youtube.com...=206

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason
a reply to: whyamIhere

As far as I can tell, the "process" was followed, over 20 odd years - 3 court orders, first in 1998 and monies owed dating back to the early 1990's...

Then, when threatened with court action, he threatens violence - ergo, men with guns turn up.

I used to start reading thread topics from last post first, I figured it'd get me ahead of the game. I don't see that as being very viable advice in this instance.

Where your initial threats of violence you proclaim as aggressive/not defensive originate are for certain congruent with news of the montana militia rushing to the aid of bundy?

Maybe you didn't see that thread?

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Heya OP.. Just a follow-up to what I asked on the last page...but is the lack of response an indication that there aren't any specific laws against the disposal of open range cattle the BLM herd under current policies?

Perhaps there ought to be.. I'm not suggesting much of anything done at Mesquite was right, but I've yet to find a broken law. It's like they had more lawyers than door kickers in this operation and for years now...because I'm at a total loss to find one i which didn't get it's dot or one t which isn't crossed in precisely the right way.

Given a Government who often takes liberties with how they do things? On this one, they seem to have decided no lawyer would be left so much as a hint of a handle to grab onto and challenge.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

I've been trying to post while at work. Lol Specific laws, I would have to say trespassing on private land for one. Bundy supposedly owns that land by right of the homestead act since the late 1800's. It would be like me going to my neighbors house, throwing his kids out, shooting his dog and claiming it's now mine. Thats pretty much what the BLM did...

Now you could add misrepresentation and conspiracy to commit fraud by Reid too.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

We are lucky they only killed animals here.

When the Notam went out I was sure it was going to be waco # 2 Thank God there were enough people they couldnt do that. Maybe next time we wont be so lucky.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

I just found a BLM document on the BLM website.

Haven't looked at it yet.

Posting it for analysis.....

BLM pdf

(page 8) ?

Dead animals and their remains shall be disposed of at least 200 feet away from springs,
streams, lakes, ponds, campsites, roads/trails.

edit on Apr-20-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
After what the BLM did to wild horses in Nevada a couple years ago, this is nothing.

I'm really surprised PETA has never gone after them given just how many and how often they kill animals.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

It needs documented and publicized .

If you or I get fed up with our horses dogs cats chickens ect and just slaughtered them we would be charge with animal cruelty. So should they if not then no one should be charged.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Here's a Federal Registry entry by the Dept of Interior from March 27, 2014.

It seems to outline the framework of the "Impound" areas.

The wording has some conflicts and is full of mumbo jumbo.

But they do cite the "Authority".

17178 Federal Register/ Vol. 79, No. 59 / Thursday, March 27, 2014 / Notices

This guy Bundy sure did make good use of the old "two can play at this game" tactic often used by the authorities.

He might have actually waged a successful psychological campaign against the BLM !!!

Lots of talk and he really never did "interfere" with the roundup.

Brilliant strategy indeed.

And the topper is he got the cattle released back to his possession (minus the killed ones that is).

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
After what the BLM did to wild horses in Nevada a couple years ago, this is nothing.

I'm really surprised PETA has never gone after them given just how many and how often they kill animals.

The BLM just got busted in Wyoming for rounding up wild horses and selling them for slaughter!

The Bureau of Land Management rounded up a horse herd that had roamed for decades on federal land in northwest Wyoming and handed the horses over to Wyoming officials.

They, in turn, sold the herd to the highest bidder, a Canadian slaughterhouse.

Wild horse advocates are incensed, saying they should have had a chance to intercede in the March roundup and auction. But the BLM says that the horses were abandoned, not wild, and that it publicized the sale beforehand.

Feds draw criticism for selling Wyoming horses for slaughter

Sorry, I am trying to stay on topic, but I guess we are talking about the corrupt BLM.....

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I just read that and it's interesting. It does have stipulations for handling dead animals as well as rather extreme specifics to how animals can graze or be handled on open range land. I see by the URL it's Gunnison, which I assume is Gunnison Colorado for the office it orignates from? Not that it matters THAT much.. Feds are Feds after all, and it's the same BLM in Colorado as Nevada. Hmmm....

@ Op

I appreciate the reply. I also understand how people interpret and pervieve events out there. It's that topic I'm trying to get sorted out in a definitive way. What is perception..and what is actual black letter law by chapter and verse to prosecute or arrest someone on? If the Clark County Sheriff were more like the Laramie County Sheriff or Nye County Sheriff for other Western examples...is there, anywhere within US Federal code, a law the BLM agents broke that would subject them to arrest?

That's what I'm not finding. They destroyed property...but by Fed Regs, it was property not legal to be on range land. So... Was the property itself causing destruction or did they destroy innocent corrals and water lines? That may be a legal hook to hang on. The "State land vs. Federal Land" fight Bundy states HE is fighting this over is a fight HE cannot make.

Can I say...'Hey Obama! Missouri didn't dot the i when my corner of the Missouri Territory became a State...so doom on ya!'? Well.. I can, of course. The words can form and I can vocalize them....but I'll be violating my own 5th amendment as I do, since they will be used against me later. Plenty are focusing on philosophy and concepts here ..I'm just hunting actual, real law that applies to both. Thus far...it's not in Bundy's favor, start to finish.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join