It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV’s Big Brother was worth more than her unborn child’s life

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: WarminIndy

My goodness! You do have a hard following don't you? No need to get all personally offended about a post that wasn't even addressed to you!

Did I comment to a post that wasn't addressed to me? I apologize.

But you can do better than accusing me of having an agenda. Are you getting tired?

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy
What do you have against educating young women about a very important life decision?

"You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink" comes to mind

I don't know if you have much to do with teens? but you can't teach them

anything because they know it all, and it won't ever happen to them . . . .

till it does.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I'm trying to stay on topic. This was my first post in this thread, pg 2

This is so blatantly offensive that it makes me suspicious. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that some pro-life organization isn't behind this, that she isn't even really pregnant and it's all a stunt meant to outrage everyone and get views/hits/publicity/donations for their cause, which is, ultimately, to repeal Roe V Wade and ban abortion altogether.

Well done pro-lifers, touche!

(I'm suprised Ketsuko didn't jump on me for the double negative! LOL)

The rest of my participation in this thread has been about my opinion of free will and how that relates to a woman's right to choose to get pregnant, or not, and to stay pregnant, or not.

I don't want to get into another discussion with you about why rape is wrong or why we have laws. In my opinion, you, and many others, want to use this woman's excuse for getting an abortion as a platform for why abortion is wrong. I say she isn't any wronger than any other young woman who chooses career over motherhood, even though we don't like her public display or her attitude.

If we support a woman's right to choose, then we have accept people's choices, even when we disagree with them. If you don't support choice, then this woman is no better or worse than any other woman who chooses her career over motherhood.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

What do you have against educating young women about a very important life decision?

till it does.

Yes, including unwanted pregnancy. That's why we still have to educate them.

Don't give up on teens though, they need all the help we can give them. I once heard a five year-old girl say she wants to become a stripper. There's something wrong with that.

I also watched a news report about a little girl who fell through the screen from a third floor window. When asked why they were playing at the window, the little girls who were only three years-old said they were playing jail. How did they ever come up with that idea?

And I am opposed to shows like Toddlers and Tiaras, that's early sexualization of little girls.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I'm trying to stay on topic. This was my first post in this thread, pg 2

This is so blatantly offensive that it makes me suspicious. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that some pro-life organization isn't behind this, that she isn't even really pregnant and it's all a stunt meant to outrage everyone and get views/hits/publicity/donations for their cause, which is, ultimately, to repeal Roe V Wade and ban abortion altogether.

Well done pro-lifers, touche!

(I'm suprised Ketsuko didn't jump on me for the double negative! LOL)

The rest of my participation in this thread has been about my opinion of free will and how that relates to a woman's right to choose to get pregnant, or not, and to stay pregnant, or not.

I don't want to get into another discussion with you about why rape is wrong or why we have laws. In my opinion, you, and many others, want to use this woman's excuse for getting an abortion as a platform for why abortion is wrong. I say she isn't any wronger than any other young woman who chooses career over motherhood, even though we don't like her public display or her attitude.

If we support a woman's right to choose, then we have accept people's choices, even when we disagree with them. If you don't support choice, then this woman is no better or worse than any other woman who chooses her career over motherhood.

As long as there are threads I have the right to comment without being accused of having an agenda. Remember that I am the first who called her a British Snooki.

Her career is prostitution, her ambition is to become a star. But we wouldn't want to talk about prostitution in all its facets of destruction either.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Good, tell that to women who have had miscarriages. To them it isn't just a bunch of cells.

Your attitude towards women is rather disingenuous. I know women who
have miscarried, and tragic as it is for them they understand that there
is no hope of a baby unless the can get to at least the first 12 weeks.

Even women without a history of miscarrying are careful about prematurely
announcing that they are pregnant till after the first three months, because
along with their sisters who are prone to miscarry they realistically know that
many natural abortions/miscarriages occur during this time.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Remember that I am the first who called her a British Snooki.

LOL Good point!

I'm just sayin, the pro-life community is using her! Touche!

Her career is prostitution,

I missed that. Is prostitution legal in England? Did she admit that or is being accused?

her ambition is to become a star. But we wouldn't want to talk about prostitution in all its facets of destruction either.

If only we knew how many other successful actresses, models, singers, or otherwise career oriented woman have also, but quietly, had abortions in order to pursue fame.

edit on 21-4-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Good, tell that to women who have had miscarriages. To them it isn't just a bunch of cells.

Your attitude towards women is rather disingenuous. I know women who
have miscarried, and tragic as it is for them they understand that there
is no hope of a baby unless the can get to at least the first 12 weeks.

Even women without a history of miscarrying are careful about prematurely
announcing that they are pregnant till after the first three months, because
along with their sisters who are prone to miscarry they realistically know that
many natural abortions/miscarriages occur during this time.

I am a woman.

I have had three miscarriages.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Remember that I am the first who called her a British Snooki.

LOL Good point!

I'm just sayin, the pro-life community is using her! Touche!

Her career is prostitution,

I missed that. Is prostitution legal in England? Did she admit that or is being accused?

her ambition is to become a star. But we wouldn't want to talk about prostitution in all its facets of destruction either.

If only we knew how many other successful actresses, models, singers, or otherwise career oriented woman have also, but quietly, had abortions in order to pursue fame.

I don't know how many have, but they have to live with their choice. But star adulation and emulation is very powerful.

There were some posters who knew some more about her, it was in earlier in the thread.

And I'm not the whole Pro-life community, just one poster with an opinion.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I don't know how many have, but they have to live with their choice. But star adulation and emulation is very powerful.

When my daughter was 8, (now almost 40) she got the leading part of "Annie" in our community theater production of "Annie". We were hooked! Later, I won the leading role of "Marian the Librarian" in "The Music Man" when we put that on. It was the greatest thing for my daughter, gave her confidence and a sense of community, me, I loved the applause and that there was always someone to do my make-up! LOL

I guess everyone is drawn to experience their 15 minute of fame, even if they have to force it! LOL

edit on 21-4-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

When my daughter was 8, (now almost 40) she got the leading part of "Annie" in our community theater production of "Annie". We were hooked! Later, I won the leading role of "Marian the Librarian" in "The Music Man" when we put that on. It was the greatest thing for my daughter, gave her confidence and a sense of community, me, I loved the applause and that there was always someone to do my make-up! LOL

I guess everyone is drawn to experience their 15 minute of fame, even if they have to force it! LOL

Annie is a good production

I don't think you remember me talking about how I made short films and cast actors. I know there are some who are "fame whores" and some who have real talent. There is nothing wrong with being entertained. In my opinion, reality shows like Big Brother is all about "fame whoredom". Why do people even watch reality shows?

As soon as I read Annie, the theme song went through my mind, now I am going to have to watch it. See, you do inspire

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

See, you do inspire

HA! The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar!

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

See, you do inspire

HA! The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar!

I once auditioned an actress for a role in a short about zombies. I was not the writer or director, just casting it. I asked the girl which character was better, Spider Man or Batman. I knew from her response how she would play the part of being a zombie victim.

I turned to the director and gave the answer, then asked her to finish the audition. She did exactly what the director and I suspected she would. Unfortunately, she was irresponsible and didn't show up the day of filming her scene. Yes, she was a teenager.

Have I dealt with teenagers? Yes, I have. Do I cringe when casting them? Absolutely.

For another short I was directing, I spent three hours trying to get the child in the scene to simply rise up behind a table and look at his daddy (who was the cameraman). Three hours...

Lesson learned, teenagers sometimes won't show up even with a signed contract and little children get tired and bored easily.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I am a woman.

I am sorry if you found my post insensitive in any way ....but I stand by
everything that I have said.

I am not in any way inferring anything personal about you as I don't know
you.

To explain myself re. the women I have known who have miscarried
one adopted after five miscarriages and then had one herself within
a year and the other after two miscarriages had two children spending
the last four months of each pregnancy entirely in bed.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I am a woman.

I am sorry if you found my post insensitive in any way ....but I stand by
everything that I have said.

I am not in any way inferring anything personal about you as I don't know
you.

To explain myself re. the women I have known who have miscarried
one adopted after five miscarriages and then had one herself within
a year and the other after two miscarriages had two children spending
the last four months of each pregnancy entirely in bed.

My sister had severe Hyperemesis Gravida and had to go to the ER 9 times because of dehydration. A cousin had blood pressure so high that she went into a coma and almost died. She was only 17 years-old.

My niece is now 14 years-old and my cousin's son is in his third year of college. It is so hard to tell sometimes about these things.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

One woman who should NOT have a child. Could you imagine having a mother like that? Eeuuuuwww!

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

till it does.

There's a better saying you can attach to this woman, "you can lead a hoe to water but you cant make her think"
She looks like she applies her makeup using Homer Simpsons makeup gun.
edit on 21-4-2014 by Bundy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
lol people still watch big brother? People still watch tv?? hahaha fools.

and holy eyebrows! what did she use, a sharpie?

edit on 22-4-2014 by SalientSkivvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Good to ATS members enjoying their 2 minutes of hate.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
It goes right along with the "do what thou wilt" mentality of the majority of the world. This world is in such a sad state. There is only one Hope for humanity. All I can do is pray for this lost soul. Come quickly Lord Jesus.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join