It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV’s Big Brother was worth more than her unborn child’s life

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Well, it’s real nice that ATS has chimed in with the high morality we have come to expect around here.
This thread has had a bit of what I consider to be reasonable discussion on this topic.
But the thing that struck me most about the thread was all the high-faluting value judgments.

Here is a quickly gleaned list of descriptions found to this point in the thread.

Disgusting tramp
Money grubbing superficial idiot
Disgusting. Repuslsive
Piece of human trash
Proper dirty
Goes like a train
This “thing”
Over-used piece of filth
Looks lit a troll
Idiot
She is putrid
C**k for rock type of girl
Skank
Slut
Fame hungry selfish fool
Looks like a troll
Life-long vacuity
Trash
Dogs dinner
A true psychopath
Pig-crap ugly
Scumbag
Tramp
A huuuge nose
Professional slag
Opportunistic turd not worthy of being stepped in.
Superficial, money grubbing bimbo.
Selfish b*****
Poor excuse of a woman
Fame hungry whore
Party monster
Disgusting piece of trash
Nutjob
Leech
And my favorite
Window licking munter

Come on ATS, it was slowing down there near the end. Let’s pick up the pace.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: WarminIndy

Did Cain exercise free will when he murdered his brother Able? Did "God" take free will away from Cain, or any human on account of their choices? No?

If "God" never interfered with humanity's right to exercise free will, even to murder, why should the choice of abortion, which is NOT murder, nullify a person's right to choice?

I'd wager a good number of abortions are due to women putting their careers ahead of motherhood. What makes this woman's choice any different or less valid?

I know a few mums or ex mums, who have aborted

All of them regret there choice, tearfully

I don't hate them for it, but I do think it is wrong, and I do see it as murder

If you have ever been present at a 12 week scan or even a 20 week ultra sound you can clearly see a little life wriggling around although they're not fully developed.. it is still a life, not to mention your own flesh and blood, there is no way any sane person who fully understands could ever want to terminate that little life, would have eventually grown up, and would have been your child, who you would have loved unconditionally, and...

You chose to end that life and future?, for your own? Because you're irresponsible and selfish? What did that baby do wrong?

I'm wondering how many mums or dads out there who didn't decide to abort could sit there with there child on there lap and put a gun to his or her head because they regretted there choice to not terminate?

Under no circumstances is it ever right to abort and terminate somebody else's life... But if you can live with yourself after then fair play if not, you deserve it

edit on 20-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Did Cain exercise free will when he murdered his brother Able? Did "God" take free will away from Cain, or any human on account of their choices? No?

If "God" never interfered with humanity's right to exercise free will, even to murder, why should the choice of abortion, which is NOT murder, nullify a person's right to choice?

I'd wager a good number of abortions are due to women putting their careers ahead of motherhood. What makes this woman's choice any different or less valid?

Murder is in the eye of the beholder, I suppose.

Then you shouldn't complain about murders in this country, if it's all about choice. No, beating children to death isn't murder, because the adult chose to. And don't say it isn't the same thing when a doctor sticks a sharp instrument inside a woman to rip apart a life that feels physical pain. No, that tearing apart of the limbs and cutting the head off is all a matter of choice. But murder is in the eye of the beholder, isn't it?

That tiny inconvenience has a brain and a beating heart. It doesn't know it is an inconvenience or a choice, all it feels is some sharp instrument tearing it apart. Or the saline abortions that burn this tiny thing. All a matter of choice.

I'm sorry, but a beating heart and a brain? That feels pain? Sorry that you see it differently than I do, but I wouldn't like someone hacking me up because I'm an inconvenience and a choice.

edit on 4/20/2014 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This woman has every right to abort the child, BUT......................she should now have her tubes tied by force to ensure she is never in this situation again, as NO ONE with an attitude to parenting like hers should EVER be allowed to have a child again.

This woman is no different to the "celebrity" women that have a child because their PR agent advised it would be good for their "careers". They stage a few photo opportunities to the waiting media, and then go on living the celebrity life while paying for nannies and carers to raise the child.

The most ironic thing about this woman is that she actually thinks that by being on Big Brother that it will make her famous. Well that might be true for 15 minutes IF she wins, but even if she does win she will be forgotten after 15 minutes, yet have to live with giving up her child for life. This just proves how stupid this woman is, and stupid people should NOT be allowed to breed in the first place.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Oh okay. So all abortion is wrong, but this lady's abortion is/would be wronger. That's what I thought, and where I thought this thread was going. Got it!

edit on 20-4-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Oh okay. So all abortion is wrong, but this lady's abortion is/would be wronger. That's what I thought, and where I thought this thread was going. Got it!

It's all about what you perceive as murder. I won't apologize for my choice to think the way I do because it's my sacred choice to think this way.

But the woman in question, she's made a lot of life choices, which many are not healthy or good, but that's her choice. But don't call her life choices sacred because it sounds like she hurts a lot of people and will continue to cause a lot of damage by her choice of action.

We have the choice not to watch, but a lot of young people who think like you do will be watching her. These choices aren't making the world better, but then again a better world is not sacred, only choices are, according to you.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Nobody's choices are sacred, but the right to choose, and the right to make mistakes or make choices that others disagree with, is.

edit on 20-4-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Nobody's choices are sacred, but the right to choose, and the right to make mistakes or make choices that others disagree with, is.

Yes, we all have choices. But having freedom of choice does not mean we have the right to go ahead and make the wrong choice simply because we want to.

This woman has made a lot of choices, including prostitution. But that's the choice between her and the customer. Did he have the right to go ahead and cheat on his wife? I am afraid that responsibility is lost in translation because young people hear the message "It's your choice to do these things", but do they ever hear from your side "But there are psychological and moral implications if you do".

No, nobody is made to see the implications of choices. You kind of are taking away from them their right to know what an abortion is. But let's not talk about that. Let's not talk about all her behaviors. Let's only celebrate her right to choose.

I really think your side should be legally made to show exactly what an abortion is, exactly what prostitution is and the psychological problems that arise from both. Unless you are willing to show what an abortion is, then you have limited their fundamental right to knowledge. But here, how about this, your side be willing to pay for the therapy for these young women. You give them the right to choose, then show them exactly what the choice entails.

I think that's fair, you give them a choice but show them exactly what their choice is. And then you take care of the life-long therapy. Would that be fair? A choice without all knowledge is not a real choice.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

So, the guy who breaks in and rapes you ... out of curiousity, is that sacred. His choice?

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I think that's fair, you give them a choice but show them exactly what their choice is. And then you take care of the life-long therapy. Would that be fair? A choice without all knowledge is not a real choice.

It's not me, or anyone that "gives" people choices, it's their inalienable right; free will. Exercising free will doesn't exempt one from consequences. Cause and effect is just a real as free will.

Look around, one in three women have had abortions. Not that many women are suffering from mental illness or are otherwise morally bereft and spiritually vacant because they choose to take care of an unwanted pregnancy. Women have been taking care of these kinds of things since the beginning of time. Nothing new to see here.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Do you have a proposal how to stop someone from exercising their free will, even if it's used to rape?

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

Yes, we all have choices. But having freedom of choice does not mean we have the right to go ahead and make the wrong choice simply because we want to.

This woman has made a lot of choices, including prostitution. But that's the choice between her and the customer. Did he have the right to go ahead and cheat on his wife? I am afraid that responsibility is lost in translation because young people hear the message

Exactly

I'd like to rob a bank and steal from the super rich who wouldn't even know it was gone, that's my choice and I would carry it out if it wasn't illegal and carrying a sentence, and tbh I think I have a far better motive than this fame hungry mentally Ill 23 yr old

Stealing is ultimately wrong I accept that, and make an honest way in life

Abortion should be no different, it is wrong and should be illegal and condemned not ignored because it's her choice, I'd almost support and banning making stupidity illegal for cases such as this

People chose to murder people and they pay with a life sentence or hang,

There is only one reason abortions are illegal and that's because of "population control" and the reason we have population control is because of greedy super rich wealthy people living far beyond there means and needs

Somebody else could have raised that kid and would have given them a loving home and wanted them, some people can't even have and witness the miracle of life and a child of there own it is Wrong and inhuman especially in her case... For money and fame, I hope she realises her pathetic excuse in time and it hurts

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

It's not me, or anyone that "gives" people choices, it's their inalienable right; free will. Exercising free will doesn't exempt one from consequences. Cause and effect is just a real as free will.

Look around, one in three women have had abortions. Not that many women are suffering from mental illness or are otherwise morally bereft and spiritually vacant because they choose to take care of an unwanted pregnancy. Women have been taking care of these kinds of things since the beginning of time. Nothing new to see here.

Umm, yeah, ok. If you say so.

Are you opposed to showing young women what an abortion actually is? But here is another idea, how about you explain the simple medical procedure. Since we aren't supposed to have any feelings one way or another and we are all grownups here, can you explain the medical procedure for us?

But if any of us are offended and ATS says no, then that would indicate that it means something offensive. As abortion rights are pushed more and more onto younger and younger women, then this shouldn't be a PG-14 subject any more.
edit on 4/20/2014 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

Do you have a proposal how to stop someone from exercising their free will, even if it's used to rape?

Yes. we offered a solution but it was quickly rejected.

You said it's their inalienable right so it's their inalienable right to rape. You can't have it both ways.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
what a dog! the daily fail is as bad for giving her front page.

at least we know she'l get a good kickin.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

What solution was that? I must have missed it.

You said it's their inalienable right so it's their inalienable right to rape. You can't have it both ways.

Neither I, nor anyone can prevent a person from exercising their free will. Free will is a sacred inalienable right.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

What solution was that? I must have missed it.

Neither I, nor anyone can prevent a person from exercising their free will. Free will is a sacred inalienable right.

Again, are you willing to explain the medical procedure to us?

Don't you think that all the facts should be presented before making a choice? And you do realize that Thomas Jefferson believed that choices should be made after careful consideration and never should a young person make a choice because they don't understand all the facts, do you?

You are the one promoting the choice, so explain what the choice is.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

ME

YOU

What solution can you offer to prevent someone from exercising their free will?

Don't you think that all the facts should be presented before making a choice? And you do realize that Thomas Jefferson believed that choices should be made after careful consideration and never should a young person make a choice because they don't understand all the facts, do you?

And just what careful consideration and weighing of evidence and facts did Adam and Eve use when they used their free will to bite the apple?

After Cain murdered his brother, did GOD prevent Cain, or anyone else from exercising their free will? Why do you think that you should be able to prevent someone from exercising their free will?

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Kind of split on this issue as people this psychopathic should not even be allowed to reproduce.

Having said that the poor unborn kid is innocent in all this and should be given a chance to rise above its DNA.

Unbelievable is all I can say. What a waste of potential.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiM3LoRd

Kind of split on this issue as people this psychopathic should not even be allowed to reproduce.

Having said that the poor unborn kid is innocent in all this and should be given a chance to rise above its DNA.

Unbelievable is all I can say. What a waste of potential.

It's painfully frustrating isn't it?

I couldn't agree more

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join