It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV’s Big Brother was worth more than her unborn child’s life

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Me neither, just pointing out anyone from the "religious right" is more likely to be laughed at and ridiculed in the UK than to be listened too

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
@NicolaMcLean He wouldn't have to, it would be a thank you gift for his tax contribution towards my tits x

just one of her dog# tweets you can read them yourself Josie tweets

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: BennyOj

Thanks for that....

My recently subsiding anger has now resurfaced with a vengeance..

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
What an ingenious way to promote the show! Create some controversy, and people who wouldn't normally watch will tune in just to put a face/personality to their latest object of hate!

I can't make choices for another person, but I can be held accountable for not teaching those I am responsible to educate ( my children) the consequences of their actions. In the case that I have failed, I would rather those I love have a safe procedure than die from a botched one.

Abortion sickens me to the very core, and breaks my heart. In my life, I have known many women who have made this choice, and even those who have repeatedly used it for 'retro active birth control' out of their own stupidity, and they suffer the emotional consequences.

They alone will answer for their choices, as I alone will answer for mine. I lack the all-knowing wisdom to judge her, or anybody else on this planet. I do wish she, and kids like her, had a more well-rounded and thorough upbringing. Unless she is severely mentally handicapped, her lack of respect for life will be her own mental hell for every second of her life.

To her parents: EPIC FAIL. YOU SUCK.

edit on 7u1010America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Which is worse? This woman having an abortion to gain 15 minutes of fame or a woman like the infamous "Octomom" popping out babies like rabbits to gain 15 minutes of fame? Both are a product of the current reality show influenced media circus where people of lesser intelligence believe they will gain riches and stardom by being as controversial as possible. The sad part about it is that they will indeed gain temporary fame and possibly a short spurt of income but after their 15 minutes have passed they will have to live with the consequences of their actions for the rest of their lives. Rather than being outraged we should pity them for what our society has deemed as acceptable entertainment because without it this sort of thing wouldn't be happening!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I do wish she, and kids like her, had a more well-rounded and thorough upbringing.
To her parents: EPIC FAIL. YOU SUCK.

What about the parents of the parents?
Who is to blame?

Where is the compassion in this thread?

I have seen a lot of posts full of hate on here - name calling and judgement by 'perfect' people??

The media are the only winners.
edit on 20-4-2014 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I can't believe someone slept with that. G A G

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted

Well when she reads this thread will you believe it if she commits suicide?
She obviously has poor self esteem already.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: Restricted

Well when she reads this thread will you believe it if she commits suicide?
She obviously has poor self esteem already.
Don't expect me to feel guilty.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: windword

Oh, yes, of course, the only people who can possibly be that repulsive are pro-lifers. /sarc

If only the pro-life community wasn't known for their own, made up kind of science and definitions, stereotyping the kinds of women who opt for abortion, outright lying and faking outrageous claims, your sarcasm may have meant something.

The thing is, even if this woman is the real thing, her right to choice is as sacred as anyone's, even if we don't like her personally.

What makes a choice sacred?

Just because we have the Constitutional right in the United States doesn't mean it's sacred, it just means it is legal. Whatever the laws are in England about abortion doesn't make it sacred there either, just legal. Sure, everybody has the right to make choices, it doesn't mean their choices are right.

She also has the choice to smoke. Does that mean it's healthy? And does she smoke around her children? And she made the choice to be a prostitute, is that a healthy lifestyle? As a prostitute she probably takes money from husbands who could have made the choice to spend the money on their wives.

Freedom of choice does not mean the choice is sacred, only legal.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I'm sorry where did you read she has low self esteem? This 'thing' has got this far in life by lying she thrives of all the negative publicity.

She would never commit suicide she don't get paid for doing it!!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
She obviously has no real sense of self worth - she has been changing her outward appearance to try to fit in. She, like most people feel that they do not fit. It is the human condition of suffering that makes people do extreme things.

I did not have to read it - I can see between the lines.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Where is the compassion in this thread?

I have seen a lot of posts full of hate on here - name calling and judgement by 'perfect' people??

Compassion? She openly, brazenly in fact, abuses the system - which is one thing - and is so dismissive about another life because of her "career" as a professional slag.

Compassion, pfft...

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Now there's a huge leap of logic and a gross generalisation...

"Most people" feel they do not fit? What on earth you do you mean by that? People shouldn't care what others think f them and getting hung up on it is the problem.

besides, I don't think that is the issue here - she's just an opportunistic turd not worthy of being stepped in.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

She's tried to change her appearance to make MONEY that is it, just read her tweets she changes her story as often as I change my boxers she had a breast enlargement as she was depressed, for having small boobs, now it's cus she had Brest tissue disease?

I blame our stupid government what more do they need to see of her to forward the bill our government stinks

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Precisely - she even openly says it was so she could become a "glamour model"/tart but came up with the mental/medical reasons so she could get the NHS to pay for it.

A living embodiment of everything that is wrong with society, that "woman".

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: stumason
People shouldn't care what others think f them and getting hung up on it is the problem.

People shouldn't but they do.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason
Notice that if there is a system, people will use it - like it uses people!
Do you not think that the media (the daily mirror and big brother) are not using her?

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Then they shouldn't - there we go, problem solved

Anyhoo, I don't think that is the issue here - she has clearly made these decisions in order to try and emulate the Queen of Slags, Katie Price - aka Jordan so she can "make money "and "be famous" - she says as much herself.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

What about the parents of the parents? Who is to blame? Where is the compassion in this thread? I have seen a lot of posts full of hate on here - name calling and judgement by 'perfect' people??

To place so little value on human life indicates a total lack of value for one's own life. The buck stops here! (Or SHOULD!)
We know so much more about the makings of a Sociopath/ Psychopath/ suicidal/ depressive/ etc. personality than past generations did. It is within our power to change future generations for the better, but first we will have to become better parents.
Why is healthy parenting not taught in high school? Why are proper parenting classes not a requirement for all people on receiving government assistance on behalf of their minor children? Why aren't they required for all parents who's child has gotten into legal trouble? And before parents regain custody of their children who have been placed in foster care?

Parenting information is widely available, but the people who need it the most are the least likely to avail themselves to it.
The only way I can think of to reduce the number of abortions in this world is through a more thorough education. Know the emotional consequences of your choice; know the developing stages of your fetus. Look at it's tiny feet! See the brain waves as it begins to function at 4 months gestation! See the tiny finger print of the life you are so casually ( or agonizingly) about to end! Watch as the doctor begins to ....agh!
A woman should be required to watch a movie depicting every stage of fetal development, from conception through birth.....then a movie of actual abortions. At least she would be making a FULLY educated choice after that, and I think their choices might be a little different.

edit on 70000001111America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7u1111America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join