It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Orb in Michigan 2 day sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Sorry if this was already posted. It was caught for the first time on a security camera Oct 2, 2013 and again for a second time on Oct 12, 2013.
Huffingtonpost

edit on 20-4-2014 by DarkCyrus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkCyrus

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Hi, thanks for imbedding the videos I couldn't get my links to work before.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

These have been posted before and are most likely RC toys with LED lights.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=17820305]DarkCyrus[/post

Interesting stuff here. It may be real, the way the light seems to pulsate in different colours points to this. You really need to capture these in the daylight to be sure they aren't toys, good capture

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

The Michigan HOAX videos have been posted numerous times. And yes, they are HOAXes using a remote-controlled quad-copter with LED lights and a green laser-type light. Not much different than this one:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I would have to agree on the RC theories above. I live in southwest Michigan and late last fall, my husband and I seen two of these lights in the night sky for a couple of nights from our back deck above our roof line. Though, from the front of our house, you could see they originated from the gated park across the street. From our position they were silent. Don't get me wrong, it was fun to watch and the operators were quite good at controlling them. We even wondered if we would hear about UFO sightings in the area. We did see cars pull off the road across the street and get out taking pics or video. But alas, it was just campers playing with their RC toys and showing off to their friends.

Edit add: I realize the man states he is on the SE side of Michigan and near a military base, but my question would be are there any RV parks near his location?
edit on 4 20 2014 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hi, new here and wanted to find out what people think of this video. I tried to make a new thread but for some reason it wouldn't let me so had to pick a similar one. It doesn't look like cgi to me:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sharted
Hi, new here... I tried to make a new thread but for some reason it wouldn't let me...

Welcome to ATS! You need to have 20 posts before you can make threads of your own. As far as your video is concerned, it is a HOAX.

Here's the making of the HOAX (which was also posted in the comments of the video you posted):

edit on 20-4-2014 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_

originally posted by: Sharted
Hi, new here... I tried to make a new thread but for some reason it wouldn't let me...

Welcome to ATS! You need to have 20 posts before you can make threads of your own. As far as your video is concerned, it is a HOAX.

Here's the making of the HOAX (which was also posted in the comments of the video you posted):

My bad, I usually read vid descriptions but I was lazy this time.

top topics

join