It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm considering opening my chakras

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I wasn't sure if I should post this here or in the general chit chat.

I don't have a deep knowledge about chakras and opening/aligning charkas but I have been thinking about it for the last month.
I am a spiritual person, I have had experiences with the paranormal and can very very minimally heal (more like pain relief for 10mins). I can't say for sure why I want to do it, it's just a feeling I have. It's excitement & fear but fear because I don't know what's in store.

So I've decided to reach out to those who have opened their chakras or have any knowledge in this area:
1)Is this something I should try?
2)If so, is it best to do with a guide or is it ok to do on your own?
3)If my boyfriend & I were to try to open our chakras together, would we have better luck?
4) What's the best method for achieving success?
5)What is in store for me?
6)What's it like to have your chakras open?

Anything else you would like to share, like personal experience, would be appreciated too.

Thanks everyone

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: knoledgeispower

Opening the chakras basically cleans out all the 'smog' if you will which gathers during life, mainly the downs, the stress, the everything. If your heart chakra is clogged, it's said a person doesn't feel as happy, can't keep love, can be non caring, etc. or one may be afraid to open up to let others in. Each chakra, once open, helps one live easier, clearer, freer in mind, health and body and heart, basically balances us.

I'm sure others will explain it better, some will knock it as hogwash. If it's mind over matter or fact, I have had mine declogged and it felt like a million pounds of weight had been lifted off and out of me. It was not what I was expecting yet everything i was expecting, if that makes sense. There are many sites on the web to self clean ones chakras, there are meditation/self cleansing vids on youtube, etc.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   

can very very minimally heal

If you can do that then you are already playing around with a limited chi flow.
. In a way it is about becoming more sensitive about chi in the body from my point of view and awakening your soul to a higher degree.

The only negative thing I can think about is if you bite of a bit to much than you are ready for but from my point of view that only happens to people who are very out of tune and are going from no spiritual experience to a lot in a very short time.

It is one step at a time.

You can always test if you can increase that chi flow with a intent-manifestation healing technique (Like Reiki). Even if you do not get any change you will sometimes meet people who are spiritually advanced that you can discuss things with.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarra1833
a reply to: knoledgeispower

Opening the chakras basically cleans out all the 'smog' if you will which gathers during life, mainly the downs, the stress, the everything. If your heart chakra is clogged, it's said a person doesn't feel as happy, can't keep love, can be non caring, etc. or one may be afraid to open up to let others in. Each chakra, once open, helps one live easier, clearer, freer in mind, health and body and heart, basically balances us.

I'm sure others will explain it better, some will knock it as hogwash. If it's mind over matter or fact, I have had mine declogged and it felt like a million pounds of weight had been lifted off and out of me. It was not what I was expecting yet everything i was expecting, if that makes sense. There are many sites on the web to self clean ones chakras, there are meditation/self cleansing vids on youtube, etc.

Yeah I realize some people will think it is hogwash, I used to as well. But now I'm more curious & think it could be possible.
How long do your chakras stay aligned for? Is it different for everyone?

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

can very very minimally heal

If you can do that then you are already playing around with a limited chi flow.
. In a way it is about becoming more sensitive about chi in the body from my point of view and awakening your soul to a higher degree.

The only negative thing I can think about is if you bite of a bit to much than you are ready for but from my point of view that only happens to people who are very out of tune and are going from no spiritual experience to a lot in a very short time.

It is one step at a time.

You can always test if you can increase that chi flow with a intent-manifestation healing technique (Like Reiki). Even if you do not get any change you will sometimes meet people who are spiritually advanced that you can discuss things with.

I have never heard of Reiki so I will have to look it up. I think I will try that out first & see how that goes.
I do think given my history, ability & receptiveness, that something positive could happen. I will for sure post on here when I try the chi boosting and the aligning of the chakras.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
From what I have gathered from my research, to activate/ stimulate/"Turn-on"/ awaken your pineal gland, you need to concentrate and focus on the center of your brain diverting energy there. The way you divert the energy there is to simply focus on the inner center of your brain. I have heard in addition to this some kind of vocal made vibration helps stimulation of the gland with focused concentration. You repeat this mediation everyday 5-30 min, however long you want to practice, because practice makes perfect.

Now, I have not attempted this with deep concentration nor repetitive practice. I am a little to busy and, like you, am some what cautious of what will happen when i fully active the pineal gland and control my energy/chakra/chi, I have work that needs attending too and since I'm a new hire, I don't want to get fired, especially in this economy.

good luck with your efforts. do some online research. and have fun!

Regards,

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoledgeispower
So I've decided to reach out to those who have opened their chakras or have any knowledge in this area:
1)Is this something I should try?
2)If so, is it best to do with a guide or is it ok to do on your own?
3)If my boyfriend & I were to try to open our chakras together, would we have better luck?
4) What's the best method for achieving success?
5)What is in store for me?
6)What's it like to have your chakras open?
Anything else you would like to share, like personal experience, would be appreciated too.
Thanks everyone

Namaste. It's always good to see others trying to raise their spiritual awareness to the next level. And this is what you are doing. As you may know, Chakras are energy points within your body. They are literally vortexes of energy that maintain the amount of Light coming from God. The phrase, "opening your chakras," is incorrect. Because your Chakras are open since birth in the physical. They are just not used properly, spinning slowly, and are quite dim (lack of light). So, this means that most people walk around with dormant Chakras. Those who have balanced their Chakras and have raised their light intensity, they are very bright and rotating with immense energy. When your Chakras are functioning at a high level, you feel intense energy all the time. You are strong, healthy, mentally fit, spiritually powerful, and be psychic at many levels. So with that information, let me answer your individual questions.

1. "Is this something I should try?" Of course. Everybody should be doing it. If most of the world increased their Chakra energies, hospitals and pharmacies would go out of business, psychiatric clinics would shut down, and people would be in harmony with each other.

2. "If so, is it best to do with a guide or is it ok to do on your own?" At the beginning, you may need help if you have questions. It's best to ask your Higher Self what needs to be done. Your Higher Self is your Father (God) who is always there to help in achieving higher levels of consciousness. But after a while, you will be guided by your own heart what needs to be done. It is still your Higher Self guiding you. But it's knowledge flowing through you instead of separated from you.

3. "If my boyfriend & I were to try to open our chakras together, would we have better luck?" Yes and No. You and your boyfriend can do meditations together. This not only increases your light within the both of you, but will also increase the harmony between the both of you. However, there are times when you should do it by yourself so that it is not a distraction. Meditate in the dark with a blindfold. This will close your mind and open your heart. The Kingdom of Heaven is within you.

4. "What's the best method for achieving success?" There are many things you can do to have your Chakras spinning at full speed. Meditation is fine (focusing on the individual Chakras), but you should also focus on your life on spiritual things, such as the Love for God, all of mankind, all of creation. You must increase your wisdom and understanding of the Universe on a daily basis. Where you mind is where your consciousness will be. Bring from thinking with your mind to feeling with your heart. Learn to live in your heart.

5. "What is in store for me?" Your goal in life is to raise your consciousness to a level we call Christ Consciousness (Universal Mind). After balancing your lower Chakras, focus on the spiritual ones, which are the Heart Chakra (4th), Throat (5th), Third Eye Chakra (6th), and Crown Chakra (7th), these 4 combined will allow you to raise your consciousness.

6. "What's it like to have your chakras open?" Once again, you are not opening them but just expanding their energy potential. When they have reached a certain point, you will feel hot on your head and then throughout your body. It may be cold at times, but later on, it will be heat. Then, it will transform to tingling sensations, pulsating third eye, and electrical surges throughout your head and later on, your entire body.

I have done all the above and more. So, with much love, please feel free to ask me any questions. May God's Peace and Light be with you.

edit on 4/21/2014 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

top topics

join