It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why exactly is it dangerous to 'let Black Eyed Children' into one's home?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

edit on 23-8-2015 by ChessMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Has anyone tried to video record or photograph one of them? What about touch their hand or face. Ok you're afraid, I get it, but what about the natural curiosity that should be compelling you to want to find out a bit more about them. I would give one a rubicks cube, for starters, just to see if they could do it with the promise that they could come in to use the washroom, phone, etc if they can solve it.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: sarra1833

The problems with black eyed kids is you end up killing a kid if you let them in. They'll just turn normal, that is the danger of the black eyed kids.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ChessMaster

I love the way you think. One should take advantage of and play around with possessed people.

I'll post in here when I learn of their true nature, capisce?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Read a couple stories. No experience and no clue what they are or what causes it. But like a few others I guess if they can do nothing without permission that would be the time for questions.

If true though that they need permission it kind of goes against the grain of stories about aliens, demons, etc. Meaning they seem to do what they want like it or not.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Often times entities do need permission. Sometimes I need permission, then I go to a higher tier to negotiate.

When a person is having issues with negative entities or aliens it's often because they've gotten permission karmically. They may have made deals or have other ties.

Eyes turning black is very generic though, when it comes to entities parading as human or possessing someone.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   
The problem with you is that you're so weak, meek, and paralyzed by fear that you will never know or experience anything meaningful in this world. All you want to do is cower in the corner of the room.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
a reply to: sarra1833

The problems with black eyed kids is you end up killing a kid if you let them in. They'll just turn normal, that is the danger of the black eyed kids.

You're rambling on as though you're some sort of self-appointed expert or something. I think you're a know-nothing douchebag who just wants to see your own drivel in print.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

Read a couple stories. No experience and no clue what they are or what causes it. But like a few others I guess if they can do nothing without permission that would be the time for questions.

If true though that they need permission it kind of goes against the grain of stories about aliens, demons, etc. Meaning they seem to do what they want like it or not.

It occurs to me that if they are polite enough to ask for your permission, then certainly nothing overly nefarious will result from fulfilling their request. If they were truly evil....like the djing for example, then they wouldn't give a Frenchman's # about permission and just do their worst from the get go. I think they are testing us with these encounters and nothing more.

edit on 29-8-2015 by ChessMaster because: Syntax correction

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I wonder what happened to the beks, are they gone? visitors that just passed through maybe?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It's my opinion that the BEK phenomena is tied in with Aliens and UFOs. Maybe they're ET using a screen to fool people, maybe they're hybrids. Perhaps they're trying to understand people more by interacting with humans, but the humans sense there is something off about them, like they don't give off the same energies/vibes that humans do.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join