It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why exactly is it dangerous to 'let Black Eyed Children' into one's home?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: StormyStars
That was a scary scenario.
You mention these kids are taken up by the military. Why? Any guesses

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: researcher88

I applied logic. There is some reason they do not want to intermingle with us. We are covered with zillions of bacteria.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Been reading about BEKs past couple of days. Very intrigued.

Yesterday, I get a mysterious doorbell ring and knocking on the door.

Just to be safe I didn't answer it.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Here's a link that supposedly has the results from a lady letting them in.

I had a couple of odd experiences, similar to another posting on the first page. I had been reading through people's experiences with them when on two separate occasions I had a random trio of knocks on my front door. This was at roughly 12 and 2am on two wholly different days.

Feel free to read about it here www.abovetopsecret.com...

I didn't want to clutter the thread with a direct copy/paste.
edit on 22-4-2014 by UnmitigatedDisaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I have never even heard of such a thing, although it strikes me more as superstition and fear. I don't know how I would react if I saw someone with pure black eyes, but I doubt terror would be it. I think we fear the unknown so if these sort of people even exist, I would guess most people would react out of fear. They would let their imaginations run wild and create all sorts of reasons to explain away their existence. Knowing most people, I'd be their explanation would begin with the word "evil". Nothing more than fear driven explanations would happen I'd bet.

There is also a condition called Eight ball eyes or black eyes are caused by Hyphema
edit on 22-4-2014 by MaMaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

That was a scary scenario.
You mention these kids are taken up by the military. Why? Any guesses

I can't break my oath of advocacy & legal vows of silence on said Children/teens/adults as I have only Just semi retired and one has to be retired or not have worked in said field for a minimum of 4 years as any of the above mentioned, families of, spouses of, or children of, possibly reading this can hold me legally responsible for any troubles it may bring forth to any of the above mentioned.
I have to word the issue very carefully.
I said that Doctors and Psychiatrists do not guess these children/people soulless. They prove they are.
I mention the militaries of all manner collect said persons upon the age of 18 IF they are in said homes and /or IF they are known about.
There are a quite a few not known of/undiagnosed or protected by families or other.
However, there are a few records in libraries, or other public records of a few that received diagnosis when already too late to be taken by any Governmental Authorities except jails.
I will only mention one, for out of those placed in jails or given death sentences, his are the only eyes of the soulless I've seen and is on public record. Charles Manson.
I believe any one of you can find more, and can now guess why militaries would be interested in them?
I will state however that I did raise one boy from age 10 to 18, whose Father protects and covers for him still, he is 29 now. It was as though he needed me to feed off any emotions, but I didn't display any, it was that when pre & post diagnosis of MS had me in hospital so often, his Father would bring him in pale, weak, & sickly.
After 2 hours, he'd come back to my room ruddy, flushed, looking plumper somehow, eyes glittery & grinning as if he'd just become high.
All kinds of strong emotions in a large hospital to feed on, he was scary, had no emotions of his own, attempted to kill his Father too many times to put a number on, yet his Father still keeps him. Denial is the reason. The man has 2 older children who seem to be lacking as well, also have black eyes & hair, are pasty as alabaster & TRY to rile as many people as possible, a male and female 11 month apart. It must be inherited by the Father as the all have different Mothers who were only too happy to give up these children of their wombs, to their Father.
The Father has to go alone to visit friends or family as his now adult children still give people the wiggans.
They have no remorse, conscience, guilt, sadness, happiness, anything, yet smile & have charisma to draw people in at 1st. They are good actors......and there ARE soulless actors....once you know the looks, the ways, you can pick them out, yet oddly no successful musicians/singers as THAT DOES require soul to be truly good enough without being mechanical.
I also kept a 17 year old girl just 22 weeks short of her 18th birthday when her Mother traveled a great distance with Military to collect her....her Father popped by an hour too late, or as another Father in denial, he stated it was just a phase and he would have found a way to keep her.....What is truly scary are the soulless ones with hints of a colour around their irises.....they seem to take on different personalities constantly as if trying to figure out who they are, but their not....it's just another method of acting.....
They are everywhere and once you read more, see more, you can pick those out of a crowd at least 8 out of 10 times but beware, don't let them see you know.....sounds like urban legend or myth,, or even paranoidism. but it's real.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Wait a minute here - you're saying black eyes period equates to being without a soul? You point out Charles Manson, who simply has dark eyes yet one can see the whites of them, so why does that group him into these black eyed mythical creatures who have no color to their sclera?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Dianec

If you read the earlier posts, I stated there are diagnosed soulless children in special homes but that I had 3 or 4 encounters with BEK's but only listed a BEP encounter as there were witnesses to that one.

I also stated the differences in the 2 to avoid misconception, which I guess occurred anyway lol!

The soulless have eye whites, are not social, yet somehow charismatic.

The 3 BEK's & 1 BEP/man I encountered, their entire whites will also be black or turn black, they are pushy social beings who are usually only seen at night, dawn/dusk/ or clouded days or indoors during days. They vanish before one's eyes and nearly always, tragedy follows.

I was only trying to explain the difference of the 2, though in my books, equally dangerous, they can BOTH enter public places without invite.

I needed too make 2 corrections anyway.

The one Father had 3 children, 3 Mothers. 2 boys and one girl. All soulless.

I have no clue if BEB's have souls or not, hard to tell.....

I had the other girl a year, her Mother with Military personnel, came and got her 2 weeks before her 18th birthday.

And no, not ALL people with black or near black eye colour are soulless lol! That would be like trying to pick a needle from a hay bail lol! Just that the soulless tend to have black eye colour & there ARE more than one would think.

I stated the differences of the 2 as no one else had yet, one having black eye COLOURED irises, 1 with the ability to have even the white of their eyes turn black which NO drug does THAT....

loll! Clear as mud now huh?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I have only read of such accounts, and I don't have enough evidence to believe that they exist, considering eyewitness reports are sparse...however, I think the reason many say they are dangerous is there is a feeling of dread that the witness picks up on. A feeling that something awful will occur if they let them in. And if this is all real, then why do they want in in the first place? Couldn't be for anything good.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
If you get the feeling that the persons body is empty, he is soulless.
You can see the emptiness in his eyes. They are generally nice people

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

lool....Thank you! Somebody gets it

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: mrmeeseeks

The pronoun is Ms. not Mr.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Wow this is so interesting ! I have seen titled topics of these creatures but it never really got my interest because i thought people were bsing but too much people reporting these things and my curiosity got the best of me . I hope i encounter one ! The way they act reminds me of this movie called let the right one in" the girl is about 12 yrs old and you have to invite her in " otherwise she won't come in . weird stuff ... I have an open mind . We live in a world of endless possibilities ! What if they really are human/nephilin hybrids ! ? It would make sense that they would have black eyes because supposedly wen demons show themselves in a physical way they seem to have black eyes . This takes me back to a true hunting about a boy who encounters a demon and has black eyes . I think they made it into a move ". A haunting in Connecticut"
i forgot to add : it would also make sense if they're demon hybrids in a physical form people would be able to pick up " on their demon soul and feel dread .. Humans are spiritual sensitive creatures . People can pick up when they have an evil spirit/demon im their home & they turn out to be right .
edit on 23-4-2014 by Lightbeing123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid
I don't believe they are an alien creation but I do wonder if they are a product of our own creation?
You hear of one sighting then another until they actually become real. Are people really creating these beings? strange animals, monsters and such?
Who knows!! but anyway love your avatar!

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Why exactly is it dangerous to 'let Black Eyed Children' into one's home?

Its cultural prejudice against demons. The suffering they have reportedly caused in the past, makes people wary of inviting them with open arms.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Goodness the stories on here are just creepy. I actually had someone knock on my door a few weeks ago at 2am and I had just gone to sleep 2 hours prior. Now everyone around here who knows me works at the local automotive assembly plants and they either are at work at 2am or sleeping at 2am. Either someone was off work, or some stranger was knocking. Needless to say, I didn't answer the door - but I did angrily glare at my town mentally while eating down a few melatonin to get back to sleep, haha.

For a moment after reading a few posts on here I was like "BEC"? but I doubt it. Never know for sure, but I doubt it.

I'd still not let them in. I'm sure I said that in my opening post but yeah. I'm not messing with anything malevolent. No thanks. Can't pay me enough, can't give me all the fame in the world, nope. Not happening. I value life and my innocense far too much, haha. No tainting or horrors for me.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

That is incredibly sad because those who are that empty experience unspeakable pain. I've met people with blue or green eyes who seem like this too. So much pain in life they are drained of life. Love is healing though.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dianec

originally posted by: Nochzwei

That is incredibly sad because those who are that empty experience unspeakable pain. I've met people with blue or green eyes who seem like this too. So much pain in life they are drained of life. Love is healing though.

On the contrary, they experience an unspeakable deep seated calm and contentment.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: sarra1833

I too am very fascinated with BEKs and would love to know as well, what would happen if you let one inside. Ive even heard that some thinks they could be vampires and demons. But them being a sign of good fortune, I would doubt that based on eyewitness stories of the extreme fear they feel towards these kids.

S+F
Shaade

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
You mean to tell me nobody has tried to have sex with one of them yet? It sounds to me like winning the lotto if one of these emo honeys shows up at your door. You probably don't even have to wear a condom and it's not as though they are going to go to the cops. It's win win all the way around!

...and she's even pre-emptively forgiving your premature ejaculation with the "this wont take long" comment
edit on 23-8-2015 by ChessMaster because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join