Jews ordered to register in East Ukraine - pamphlet - is this propaganda from the ADL?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Email intercepts that included the original copies of anti-Semitic leaflets distributed in Eastern Ukraine have now been shown to be part of an elaborate false flag hoax to sabotage recent US-Russian talks.

The hoax, a “game theory warfare” operation, was meant to “sucker punch” both Russia and the US. If those responsible, in this case the New York based ADL, were caught, and they have been, there would be no consequences.

The ADL is “untouchable.” When Secretary of State Kerry expressed his revulsion at Nazi leaflets demanding that Jews in Ukraine “register” with a non-existent government agency, little did he know he was the victim of an elaborate and highly dangerous false flag hoax.

Anonymous Ukraine, the group that intercepted emails outlining false flag terror attack plans made by the US Embassy in Kiev in March, has done it again. Emails intercepted between Washington DC offices tied to the Anti-Defamation League sent to neo-Nazi extremists in the Ukraine were the sources of the outrageous materials.
www.presstv.ir...
whatreallyhappened.com...

Well, Im still looking for more sources, but here are two links so far.
Its interesting to me because my guess as to who was handing out the pamphlets was the IDF because they were admittedly working with the US supported neoNAZIS during the coup according to Haaretz.
edit on Satpm4b20144America/Chicago22 by Danbones because: adjusted title for length

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
here is a description of the situation regarding the history of the leak so far

Though when one tries to click the documents, uploaded to 2 very different file sharing websites, Mediafire and Sendspace, both of them have already been ‘removed for violation’.
The authenticity of this information needs to be verified. One would need to do something such as find out if the anonymous hacker could have known what he said, had the hacker not truly taken the info from hacked emails, or see the emails themselves, but the documents with the details of the emails have already been taken down.
However, if the documents were fake, or non-existent, how could they have already been ‘removed for violation’, from 2 different file sharing sites?
It has not even been 24 hours since the original posting of this information.
It seems someone needs to connect the dots and see if the alleged contents of these hacked emails match up with reality.
wearechange.org...

So the question I guessis: is this a double or triple cross?
Are the ADL guilty or are they being framed, and if so, by whom are they being framed?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Ukraine has become a Intelligence Agency orgy. Its all quadruple double triple crosses or better.
At this point I wonder if anybody knows who they are working for. Besides everyone there is wearing a mas.k and no national insignia

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
yeah, its somewhat like the wild wild west over there these days isn't it.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Here is a summery of some contrary opinions, just to be fair and balanced:

"ADL National Director Abraham Foxman issued a statement saying that...'the instructions clearly recall the Nazi era and have the effect of intimidating the local Jewish community.' Today, Secretary of State John Kerry weighed in, denouncing the fliers as 'grotesque' and 'beyond unacceptable.' He was soon joined by human rights groups and politicians, including Congressman Jerrold Nadler, who said in a statement that the fliers were 'a sad reminder of the ongoing importance and blessing of having a strong homeland for the Jewish people in the State of Israel.'

"A reporter for the Daily Beast, Anna Nemtsova, visited the synagogue in Donetsk where the fliers were handed out. A rabbi there, Pinhas Vyshedski, told Nemtsova that the press secretary of the self proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic, is 'the most famous anti-Semite in the region.' Vyshedski said that he would not be surprised if the fliers were genuine." Jewish Daily Forward (New York), April 18, 2014.
revisionistreview.blogspot.jp...

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I have to say, since the situation in Ukraine, the propaganda reporting has gotten ridiculous. Here in the UK I have seen crazy anti Russian headlines accusing Putin of all sorts whilst the reality of the matter was something else.

The propaganda seems US led and has really exposed the hypocrisy of the US war machine and brainwashing of citizens. It really has shown the real politics of certain nations for the thing that they are.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I'm thinking either the Mossad or the Israeli government itself was behind it. It is certainly beginning to look that way. My most recent thread delves into how Israel cooperates financially with islamic extremists and funds them into power, essentially creating controlled opposition. Now they're doing it in Europe, and (hopefully) this time it will blow up in their faces and come back to bite them in the arse.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

This link has a picture of the "flyer". Don't know if this is real or not.

Article

My problem with the "flyer" aspect is that whatever group is behind this wouldn't want such direct evidence pointing back to them. They would air radio announcements or bullhorn messages in the square or bus station, whatever, but probably wouldn't issue flyers around so they get fingered for it with the flyer as evidence. Its way too official looking with a flag and seal…

So my guess is this was intended to smear the "Pro - Russians". Now, who would want to do that?

Now all we need is a direct translation.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

My problem with the "flyer" aspect is that whatever group is behind this wouldn't want such direct evidence pointing back to them.

The object of any con game is to never let the victim know who got 'em.

In false flag operations, it is imperative that a scapegoat be selected and blamed.

This plan was brilliant. Whoever thought of it and executed it.

Brilliant masterpiece.

I say any combination of:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
They try to give him a bad name. Maybe he is a bad guy, I don't think so. He is doing things for Russia. The US is pretty iffy on how they do things these days as well, not getting any better. a reply to: theabsolutetruth

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
This was confirmed bull--it. not that there wasn't some jacktards passing out said pamphlets, but rather it wasn't anything official, just some jerks trying to get a rise out of the jewish population. totally fake document.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
oh no doubt its fake...
well, the pamphlet exists, but the content is fake...but the perpetrators are real...
whoever they are

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Why doesn't Kerry or Obama just give every Jew asked to register a gun or every Ukrainian for that matter?

At least give them a fighting chance - sure i will register after i blow your head off...

They made Ukraine disarm after the fall of the USSR with a promise - don't worry we will come to protect you if Russia ever invades.

Yup...i guess not.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Controlled Israeli Opposition
2nd
edit on 19-4-2014 by Davian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread and will copy and paste what I did there ..Follow the money and you find a neo-con Zionist Ok so I checked out the guest Max kaiser had on and here is what I found . newsvandal.com...
"I’ve got two new stories on the subtle partnerships behind the scenes of U.S. policy toward Ukraine and Russia.

The visible maneuvering over Crimea and the Cold War nostalgia expressed by belligerent U.S. politicians doesn’t quite match the corporate takeover we saw in Iraq. Rather, it feels more like Guatemala & the United Fruit Co. in 1953, or Iran & the CIA in 1953."

"To read my story on Condi Rice and Chevron’s new 50-year lease to develop shale gas in Ukraine go to BuzzFlash: The Business of America Is Giving Countries Like Ukraine the Business

Excerpt: Like most American Exceptionalists, Condi Rice’s bluster and posturing can be reverse-engineered to find the banal truth about U.S. foreign policy. For example, her steadfast belief that Ukraine “should not be a pawn in a great-power conflict but rather an independent nation” might have something to do with Chevron’s 50-year lease to develop Ukraine’s shale gas reserves.

When that lease was signed on November 5, 2013, it stoked Russian fears about losing its influence on, and a major gas market in, a former satellite. It also came on the eve of the much-disputed trade deal with the European Union that, once abandoned due to Russian pressure, led to the toppling of Ukraine’s government. Reuters characterized Ukraine’s “$10 billion shale gas production-sharing agreement with U.S. Chevron” as “another step in a drive for more energy independence from Russia.”

To read my story on growing investments by Cargill, Monsanto and Big Ag in the Soviet Union’s former breadbasket go to Consortiumnews: Corporate Interests Behind Ukraine Putsch

Excerpt: Despite the turmoil within Ukrainian politics after Yanukovych rejected a major trade deal with the European Union just seven weeks earlier, Cargill was confident enough about the future to fork over $200 million to buy a stake in Ukraine’s UkrLandFarming. According to Financial Times, UkrLandFarming is the world’s eighth-largest land cultivator and second biggest egg producer. And those aren’t the only eggs in Cargill’s increasingly-ample basket.

On Dec. 13, Cargill announced the purchase of a stake in a Black Sea port. Cargill’s port at Novorossiysk — to the east of Russia’s strategically significant and historically important Crimean naval base — gives them a major entry-point to Russian markets and adds them to the list of Big Ag companies investing in ports around the Black Sea, both in Russia and Ukraine.

Both stories touch on the “Deep State” of interlocking interests, political fixers and policymakers steering U.S. policy into a long-desired collision with Russia. Ultimately, it’s about opening the door to Ukraine’s resources for well-connected corporations." all the links to his articles can be found on the main link ETA At about 12:35 of this vid ,Max Kaiser is speaking with a guest that gives some very interesting information on Nuland and other actors behind the scene on the Ukraine .. www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-4-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)
Link to youtube www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-4-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
This has already been confirmed as BS.

It was a nice try at playing the "jew card", but no one fell for it.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Yah its been pretty thoroughly debunked yet the main stream media still reported on it as though it was fact.

Fliers ordering Jews to ‘register’ in Ukraine a hoax.

“I think someone is trying to use the Jewish community in Donetsk as an instrument in this conflict,” said Rabbi Pinchas Vishedski. “That’s why we’re upset.”

Agreed its being used as a tool to try and encourage foreign intervention.

But it wasnt a "hoax". It was a tool, which failed.

edit on 20-4-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
So it looks like it was done as a counter for what Putin did with the Crimea .After loosing the Crimea Cargi's investment in the port to ship out the crops from Ukraine the neo-con Zionist Nuland and the rest decided to create a war to take back the Crimea .They are so good at creating propaganda and fomenting war .No wonder we find their dirty fingers all over 9/11 . It's nuts just how much power they have ..

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247
yes we know its been debunked
the question is who's play was it?

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
All this equating Russians to Nazi's is pure propaganda.

Its repugnant, lets not forget who the Nazi's killed the most of.

Up to 28 MILLION Russians died at the hands of Nazi's...

More than ANY NATION.

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join