It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Impressive Display of UFO Technology and Ability I have ever seen. Must watch

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
The annoying this about CGI fake is that no one explains in any detail why? I look at it and it looks real but I also know things like that can be faked. This debate would be helped by some one who does CGI in film and can express a view, rather than people who see CGI on a sci-fi film and say oh it has to be CGI.

its part of a tv commercial, so......

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Any time you see something like "THIS VIDEO IS BEING DELETED ALL OVER THE INTERNET PLEASE SHARE THIS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! THE TRUTH IS HAPPENING." your brain should be telling you "VIRAL MARKETING! VIRAL MARKETING! VIRAL MARKETING!"

As explained before, this was the viral companion piece to an advert. (It's not a pizza advert exactly, but an advert for a company that places advertising on pizza boxes. A meta advert?
)

The advert itself was a typical, slick looking film. This viral companion piece was meant to represent what a real person watching the UFO in the commercial would have seen, or something...

Here's the actual advert it was promoting... look at the 0:55 mark. You see the car that the "viral footage" was meant to be from! Yes, that is the sound of the advertising industry disappearing up its own wormhole...

edit on 20-4-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Its actualy a very good fake, but to say its "clearly cgi" is wrong, unless you can show us the visible evidence?

Visual evidence as provided by redoubt in This Thread
The picture shows how the CGI UFO disappears just before it is obscured by the passing truck.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/803daee03c48.jpg[/atsimg]

One is in response to those who claim that there was some issue with the object not behaving correctly following the passing of a large truck that briefly blocked the camera’s view. On this particular topic, we did notice some anomalies in the position of the UFO but nothing so definitive as to qualify it as a hoax.
The second item, however, does beg a question or three because in the frame just prior to the truck’s passing, the object looks to disappear altogether!
www.examiner.com...

_BoneZ_ is correct it is clearly CGI even without the supporting evidence.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Good spot

However

Here's the last two frames before the lorry appears.
Notice the last frame is considerably darker, and of lower quality.

Look at this pic, I've used edge detection to highlight what I'm getting at.
Notice the dark heavily pixelated area right where the ufo ought to be. It looks to me like a layer was added to cover up the ufo!
I have to wonder why someone capable of creating an otherwise quite good attempt, would leave such a glaring falt!
I am left wondering if this is the original vid, as I dont believe the creator of this vid would have made such an obvious error.

There's gotta be a conspiracy in this somewhere!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

Look at this pic, I've used edge detection to highlight what I'm getting at.
Notice the dark heavily pixelated area right where the ufo ought to be.

I'm pretty sure the dark area is just the shadowed part of the cloud. It is no more heavily pixellated than the rest of the image, which is all JPEGged to death anyway.

No idea why the image is so much darker though.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48
Hi Rob.
If you look at the (annoying) flashing pic above you'll see that the cloud was not in shadow untill that last frame was added. It looks "JPEGged to death" because of the edge detection that I used. Before that its only the area where the ufo ought to be thats pixelated.

I'm not trying to say this vid is real, I just dont get why someone would have deliberately included a duff frame when they've made such a good job on the rest of it. I'm seriously in doubt as to whether this is the original, because even I could have removed that last frame from the vid without it being noticable.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

On my screen I can clearly see the same shadow on the cloud in the first frame below

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/803daee03c48.jpg[/atsimg]

It just looks more obvious on the second one because the contrast has been turned up and the image darkened.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

its part of a tv commercial, so......

"sigh" to debunker.....so link the commercial on youtube, if it is im assume that's where it was originally downloaded from, its not that hard dude, front your evidence up.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

I already did right here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Watch at 0:55, the car with people taking the "UFO footage" is shown, complete with the truck driving past. (Of course, the clouds don't match up, because they weren't really filming from the same vantage point, although you can see they have tried to make the shape of the cloud right next to the UFO the same.)

And right at the end of the video, it says in Portuguese "watch our original viral video" which links to the actual clip discussed.
edit on 20-4-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Dealt with above.
edit on 20-4-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Its actualy a very good fake

Nobody is denying that part.

but to say its "clearly cgi" is wrong

It's only wrong to you. It's clearly CGI to me, therefore it's not wrong.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

You said "is clearly CGI. "
I see lots of people on these forums using those exact words, I'm just wondering what is "clear" to their eyes?
Its actualy a very good fake, but to say its "clearly cgi" is wrong, unless you can show us the visible evidence?

It's not something that can be easily pointed out to someone. Being able to spot if something is cgi is a skill you develop over time by working with graphics (cgi or otherwise). The same way a musician will be able to tell you the make and model of an instrument from a quick glimpse of a photo. In my opinion, after years of working with graphics, this is definitely cgi. The big thing to me are the glowing orbs. They're too uniform with no real noticeable lens flare.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
personally i found the clip interesting until the lights at the end, which had a bit too much of the after effects/photoshop etc about them for me. but this of course is only my opinion and i am no ultimate (or even significant) authority on anything. anyway a watchable ufo clip regardless.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join