It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pizza

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asynchrony
Pizza is great. It's the most popular Italian food yet it was invented in America (I have a feeling it was greatly influenced by the Greek pita) When it comes to delivery I love Dominos. Little Caesar's has great authentic breads now. I use to eat at Pizza Hut a lot. These days I've eaten a lot of DiGiorno. DiGiorno is a really good DIY pizza. I've eaten at Papa John's before but I can't remember what it was like. I think it was delicious. My mom use to get pizza at Papa Murphy's for all of us kids quite a lot, that was years ago and I haven't ever gone into Papa Murphy's since I started paying for my own food. I don't like New York pizza. It's thin, bare and tastes like cardboard. Them New Yorkers need to get some tastebuds. What else can I say about Pizza? It's convenient, it's everywhere.

I am just as big of a fan of pizza as the next guy but have to put my local place in the ring for best nationwide....it is called Antico and consistently ranks in the top 10 in the nation in reviews. They also have a KILLER sandwich shop.

On another note, has anyone else, or the OP, ever tried okonomiyaki? Otherwise known as Japanese Pizza.....

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
An old batch of fermented dough mixed with bacteria?

Squashed, and ravaged tomatoes?

Old coagulated milk?

Meat from old dead carcass?

and you combine all these and eat? Man sounds disgusting!

<< 1   >>

join