It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO - Saginaw, MI - 5:06 pm est

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CirqueDeTruth
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

It was a good suggestion, Saonara, so I did do the experiment. I only got up to only 20 photos though, not 50, before I realized every one was going to look like a bird, or if it was very far away, I could identify it as a bird, since I took the shot of it. Those looked like little black squares in the photo though - not like what I caught that I premised the OP on.

I don't know what I caught on camera. But I found it interesting enough to share on ATS and I found your suggestions easy enough to accomplish, that I didn't mind doing the experiment.

Thanks!
CdT

Did you see these birds when you were taking the pics or were these pics just random and you saw the birds after when you seen the pics like in the OP picture?

You looked for birds and the focused on them to get a good shot,

The pic in your op you didn't see the bird and took a pic with out focusing on the object you didn't see so the pic comes out as a blird.

Its a bird, seen toooooooooooo toooooo many of these pics.

But you are free to think what ever you please.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Sigh.

Got it you thinks it's a bird. I don't. Do to the the fact that I was out there and was peering into the sky for something, as I was instinctual led to do. I'm positive I would have seen a bird flying across the sky. Never did I see a bird the minutes before, or the minutes after taking the shot... because there was NO BIRD in the sky for that shot. I only noticed something in the photo - when I got in the house to review it.

Now SheepSlayer247 had an interesting idea it was a Frisbee, when he took and blew the picture up and placed it through some filters, because he thought he could see some red lettering on it. However to get a vertical throw like that, they would have had to been atop a building roof to throw vertically across the tree tops like that. Maybe, I guess... but I doubt it.

Thanks for you input.

CdT

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

I'm positive I would have seen a bird flying across the sky.

Why and how are you positive, are you maybe a bird watcher in your spare time or was your mind maybe preoccupied by the feeling you had?

My opinion is based of being an amateur bird watcher and living in area that has one of the highest concentration of different species passing through through out the year and base my thoughts of what you caught on that.

Nothing to sigh about really, I am not telling you even thought it might come across that way just suggesting what I said in the previous sentence.

I don't discount the existence of UFOs or aliens for that matter, simply peoples interpretations and perceptions which are affected by many things.

Never did I see a bird the minutes before, or the minutes after taking the shot... because there was NO BIRD in the sky for that shot.

Well that depends,

How often you or if you actually spend time observing birds,

This is the same excuse many use when they say they didn't see it when taking the pic, be it a piece of trash like a bag floating in the air or a bird, not much attention is payed even if they did notice the object and because of its lack of importance to the observer its something that wont stay in their memory to remember actually seeing something.

No way that could be a Frisbee in my opinion as it seems the angle of your shot places the object too high in the sky to be thrown by a person from the ground.

Thanks for you input.

Thank you for leading me to your thread.

Its a UFO in your opinion and you know mine

and

for sharing

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Already replied.
edit on 27-11-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Interesting photo.

I think it's a bird.

BUT.....

you did say something interesting though. The object in the photo is lenticular. You say when you were looking at it you couldn't see anything there. but yet you sensed that there was something there to see. And there was indeed something there in the camera. There exists something that is very real and not ESP that creates phenomena like that.

I still think that this is most likely a bird in mid flap where it's wings are against it's body. But... there are things that can make a person not see something they are directly looking at. And no it's not a medical condition, although having certain medical conditions will counteract this specific effect....for now.

Let me know if you felt a vibration in your body at any point. A low subtle one.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Looks like a Blird to me.

What is a "blird"? lol..i'll stick with a UFO..

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing this experience and photo Cirque! this is what this forum is all about!

I know there are those who have/may question this photo and from a logical standpoint, all we have is that and your word,to the naysayers this may not be enough and my personal judgement on the photo is that,it is not quite conclusively a UFO..but it sure does look like one!!..and of coarse your XP on top of that sways it further.

Now..i'd like to add something to this:

I have been followed by UFOs for 12 years knowingly,most likely longer in retrospect (no face to face contact has been made as far as i'm aware) At times it was incessant,happening many times daily,other times it may show up after a month or two,they were following me around town,at work and even when i moved (which has happened scores of times over the years) Now i am living abroad from where the majority of my XPs occurred and it is still happening (been here two years must have seen them about 20-30 times?)

Sorry if this is long winded i'll get to the point soon..Ok,they have ranged from discs,cigars,orbs (most common) and bell shaped,even weird probe like 'things' so as i said, this has kept going on for years and about a month ago i had one parked stationary over my flat,i have seen them from about 50ft before being the closest,but this time it weirded me out a bit,so much so,that i sought the advice of a contactee/UFO enthusiast online..He was very interesting and reassuring,but really didn't tell me what i wanted to hear (that being-the origins of these craft) i am strongly in favor of them being 'Watcher Anunnaki craft' although that is just speculation with an educated guess.

The person i contacted advised me to work on my 'cortices' although He didn't explain the reasons for/why,but it basically merges the hemispheres of your brain, which i assume may have you working at 'full speed' therefore making contact easier..

Anyway what i'd like to get across in relation to your "urge" is the fact that this is quite common in UFO folklore i.e. telepathy..i'll digress,this has also occurred to Me many times and i will be outside smoking say and just get 'the urge' to look at a certain point in the sky and there they go overhead pulling shapes or whatever,this has gone on so much, that there is no doubt in my mind that some kind of communication was shared,i have also been told i have a gift, although no one really delved into that too much and i'm just trying to make sense of it all.

The first step is keeping your eyes on the skies! (or not with all this telepathy business lol) they are there,quite possibly all the time,so time will tell what 'they' want..

Ahh, before i forget, a two part video on 'merging the cortices'...If anybody has any thoughts on the cortices technique,that would be interesting?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

SnF

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Got this from the link you posted on another thread looking at your exif data the focal length it was taken at was 6.25 mm, the focal length range of your camera is 4.5 - 22.5 mm which due to the crop factor of the sensor in your camera means the focal length of your lens is equivalent to 25-125 on a 35mm camera.

The focal length of your shot is therefore around the 35mm for a 35mm camera which is WIDE ANGLE so a small bird traveling at speed you may not notice and as it has a similar shape to birds taken at the shutter speed the camera exposed at that IS the most likely thing even if YOU claim not to have seen it at the time!

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CirqueDeTruth
Oh Look! A bird.

Look Again, another bird....

Ohhhh, another bird...

NOT a bird.

CdT

Yeah.....cause there's only three angles birds ever face a camera isn't there? Those three photos cover absolutely every possible angle a bird could be captured in a photo right?
edit on 27-11-2014 by fatdeeman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Ooooooooh look this is a bird too

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
ooooo and look what happens if you shrink it and apply a little motion blur!

edit on 27-11-2014 by fatdeeman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: fatdeeman
ooooo and look what happens if you shrink it and apply a little motion blur!

Obviously not a bird. Birds haz wings. /sarcasm

To EOD77, that is a blird/blurd.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Thanks for the reply EndofDay77, and giving me something to think about!

I've had strange experiences all my life. Sleep walking and waking up under a tree for example. Or waking up and finding my feet and the sheet all muddy.

I've also experienced 2 UFO up close and personal. Both looked like egg shaped orbs of light. All you could see was the light emanating from them. Both times were in a vehicle and both times my automobile malfunctions.
Another experience that I had was a missing time episode that was shared with a friend.

This experience, I created the thread about, happened when I was working on either a thread, or an into to a topic I was doing on Into The Fringe. It was a jolt! I suddenly stopped what I was doing, and in my head I thought, I need to go look outside and take my camera. It wasn't like a voice not my own was instructing me, but like I was telling myself to do it. So I go outside and look, and even said out loud to myself (my neighbors probably thought I was crazy, lol) and said, "I don't see anything." Then that voice, or my higher self, or whatever you wanna call it said, "Take the picture anyways." So I did, and that's what I captured.

I know everyone focuses on the blown up segment of the picture, but I find the original picture of the object much more interesting and harder to discard. Small my arse.

CdT
edit on 28-11-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: fix

edit on 28-11-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: another fix

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Well if you don't think it's small SHOW everyone how you work out the size I need a good
because all the photographers on here including me would like to know, but I won't hold my breath!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I see our OP has been on today 30th Nov but hasn't replied just as well I didn't hold my breath then!

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Hi CDT. I am going with Very possible UFO Craft here. I lived in Bay City for about a year, almost 30 yrs ago, and My then Fiance and I had 3 sightings of Unidentifiable Craft. Birds were ruled out because these were close enough to tell the difference. Not air planes of any kind, that we knew of at the time, and the objects were just hovering. All 3 times. Flat bottomed, slightly domed. Sunlight gleemed from the craft too. It could have been the same craft each time We saw 'It', not sure but very compelling sightings! I give You a pat on the back not only for capturing this on film, but having the guts to post this when You probably knew full well that there are those among us here Who love to tear down anything like this.
Sign Me, Believer, Syx.

edit on 30-11-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Well most of us would like to see real proof but when similar shots of BIRDS can be shown then that is more likely than it being Mog from Zog.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

I know about wanting Proof. But it seems any given here are torn to shreds by hard core nay-sayers. So Why bother?
The minds of some People will never be opened. Their perrogative (sp) I guess, but sometimes, some of them should at least consider the other side possible, for whatever the subject may be....
Just My thoughts...... Syx.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
CdT, did you put the full-size pic on any image hosting site that you could perhaps post a link for?

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Well Syx many of us on here are keen photographers (35 years for me) some even professional, I joined here because I was told I would see good images and possible proof.

Now if I do see the real deal and I can use my experience in taking images I will BACK 100% anything I think is proof and any claims I think are wrong I will also call out.

This is a typical image for a bird blurred due to the shutter speed, examples have been given by others.

There has to be other life out there it's a numbers thing but it doesn't it visits or has visited here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join