It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a demon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This happened 8 years ago...

"I was with my family, as all the weekends, at the "forest" house, we all liked to go there because was a beautiful place, with many trees, a little river, and the house was in the middle of the trees. The hut is tiny, with 2 bedrooms, a living room, kitchen and bathroom. The nearest neighbor was at a 30 minutes driving from the hut. Was night, nothing but darkness around the house. I and my cousins were playing Monopoly at the living room, while my parents and my aut was watching TV, when we heard the first thunder, and we looked outside, the storm was coming. Then all the house energy shut. It was common missing light in the house, and it wasn't strange when the lights went out.

Was 21:00 hrs and was completely dark outside, the black clouds covered the entire sky and we could only see the lights of rays between the trees that surrounded the house and our candles, attempting to despite the darkness. All were silent listening to the bangs that surrounded us. No one there wanted to show fear of thunder but everything got worse when we heard a strange noise coming from the forest. Did not take long to realize that was female screams. We quickly ran to the window to see where the screams came. Was becoming louder and closer.
With the sure that was someone was screaming, my father opened the door quickly and left with a flashlight. Wasn't raining yet, we all watched the flashlight of my father walking among the trees. He stoped and asked if someone was there but there was only the loud cries.Suddenly, the woman's screams stoped and a we've heard another noise coming from the forest, I held mine breath and tryied to see what could have happened. The 2nd sound was my dad screaming. I saw he running back to the hut. He opened the door and closed it locking it at the same time.
My dad was with an expression of fear that made ​​me feel very, very scared. I did dozens of questions but he did not answer, just ran to check if all windows were closed and the doors locked. He said to shut all the blinds and stay in the room all together. We was around a table in the living room.
Suddenly the screams (started again, it stoped when my dead screamed) and this time seemed to be nearer, my father walked worried around the table with the cell phone in hand trying to call someone, but the house was in the middle of nothing, the phone haven't signal. Then he said we would have to leave, told to board the car and go out of there as fast as possible. My father said to us: "I will open the door and we will RUN to the car" everyone in the door, the screams started AGAIN.
Stronger than ever, but this time he had been outside the door. Somehow the thing opened the windows and what happened next I can not explain very well. Everything was dark and I could see two or three scenes because was VERY dark. I saw my dad putting his hand on the window to close it, I saw my mother with a lighter in his hand trying to light the candles and saw something that I saw a silhouette of what appeared to be a person on the other side of the window looking inside. I can not tell if it was really a woman, but she had no hair and seemed to have no eyes, just holes, no mouth and no nose. After closed the windows, my dad tryied to find the lantern (sorry to say dad, but WHY DO YOU LOSED THIS FKIN LANTERN, WHY???) and my mother managed to light the candles. I hugged everyone, crying, my father sat down and the screams continued to disturb us .

I was never very religious but note that I prayed with all the family begging for my life. We prayed loudly until the screams slowly stoped. I dont slept that night, and we waited some hours until the lights came back and my father checked the surroundings, then we ran to the car and we left.

Now we go to the church every weekend, but I still not very religious. But seryously, I NEVER will go to the woods again. NEVERNEVERNEVER. I've been in 3 psychologists, but don't helped thaaaat much. I still very afraind, I can't be alone. I'm just afraid... fuk... sorry for the swearing and the wrong words and phrases, I used the translator, and I'll try to correct if i find something wrong.

After this I thought to suicide a lot of times, because I just can't
"

I already posted this in other threads, but I never find a good explanation (everyone that replied helped alot, but I still have some questions)

1- I don't know if "it/he/she/whatever" is really evil.
(I will call it "he")
I don't know because, he already demonstred affection with me. Seriously xD, (I don't know if this is called "affectivity", but for me was). I was alone at home, and i thought i saw something at the bathroom and I started crying alot, and i ran to my bed and tried to be calm, then I saw shadows "hugging" me. I can't describe, because it wasn't ominous at all, because at same time looked like very evil, it transmitted a peacefull and harm aura, I don't know how to describe xD (Something like: Don't be afraid, I like you, but i'll be with you every second of your life and death)

2- He's STALKING ME
Everywhere I go he's behind me or somewhere hard to see (sometimes, not ever. This happens 2~4 times a month,not ever xP).

3- Some people can se he, some no.
4 years ago, I was at a school excursion (to a local park) , and i was seated in a climby toy with my friend ~

Sorry for the lack of art skills

And we saw it at a big doll house (like this)
We don't said anything to anyone, and we ran to the lake, and we've hearded people saying they saw the same thing. Many people was crying, many people dont believed because they was in the same local that another people saw and they don't say the thing. The teachers said that was our coordinator joking with us.

I will post some things later, because I don't want to make a word-wall, and sorry for the typos again, english isn't my main language and Google translator is worst.

edit on 4~19~2014 by Aeboro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It's always been my thoughts that fear indicates a one's susceptibility towards belief.

I've always believed in these type of ghosts/presences/spirits and one time while by myself in the basement of my house I noticed a dark shape leaning against the radiator in the corner of the house. It was angled as to support its weight but in this case "leaning" against a relatively hot and LARGE radiator unit. I darted upstairs out of fear only to come to rest on my couch and couldn't shake the feeling that something was around me.

Now I do not think that the ghosts circled around me for hugs, however I do remember a feeling of being very close in proximity to an unrecognizable presence. This presence stayed closely in front of me and seemed to emanate that same --I'm here for the ride--type sentiment. For a good 5 minutes i was gripped to my seat, things seemed darker, the room seemed darker, lights seemed dimmer. I stood up and went to take a piss, stared at myself in the mirror for 5 more minutes to make sure that nothing was physically wrong with me, and then went back to watching television. Nothing good nor bad happened shortly thereafter, but since then I definitely have had a firm belief in a spectrum/wavelength/frequency not readily discernible by the human senses that we know of. I believe that on occasion there are manifestations of this world that are not explainable due to our human limitations.

My guess is that this woman, spirit, demon, what have you, revels in the fact that your family (and perhaps you in particular) is a source of reaction for her/he/its manifestations. If I were casper the Ghost I would want my "victims" to respond to me to.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Aeboro

silhouette of what appeared to be a person on the other side of the window looking inside. I can not tell if it was really a woman, but she had no hair and seemed to have no eyes, just holes, no mouth and no nose.

Wonder how it screamed with no mouth. I certainly hope it was not a kidnap victim escaped after being held in the woods with tape over eyes and face.that would be sad if the person was retaken because of fear.

Have to also consider an escape from a secret lad with human experiments.

You saw only "silhouette of what appeared to be" I think possibly the mind and the storm filled in the rest.

If not and this was something real, weird and creepy, you believe in God so you should never fear, trust, have faith.
edit on 19-4-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Just wondering if you ever took the advice I gave you in my paranormal thread?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please contact Lisa Gutierrez-Hale at: sisparanormalsociety.webnode.com...
She is an exorcist, and works for free.
She was on the show, I'll Haunt You When I'm Dead.
She posted on one of my other threads and invited anyone who needs her help to contact her.
She can get rid of this evil entity that is messing with you.

I think Lisa could help tell you what's going on, whether this is a demon, a banshee, or what kind of evil it is.
Please don't put this off!

edit on 4/19/2014 by sled735 because: fix link

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

But she only healp in Orange County

"If you have a paranormal issue and you are located in the Orange County area we can help."

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

So your dad never shared what he saw? Also, please consider the pain you will be inflicting your loved ones if you commit suicide. I don't know your situation but suicide is never a good idea. Share everything with your psychiatrist. Good luck

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
And your avatar is extremely creepy given what you described that thing in the window looked like

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Interesting story,
what concerns me is your state of mind.
Whatever you and your family saw was just scary, it did not harm you or anyone. This event has traumatized you to the point of thoughts of suicide? That is not good my friend.

You will need to figure out for your own health that this event was not as scary as you originally thought.
No one got hurt, no one died, nothing. There are real stories every day that are scary and they have absolutely no devil, demons or dark blobs in them.

If you want to call whatever you saw something evil and you are sure it wasn't an animal or human then at least know that there is a polar opposite out there of what you saw, something so beautiful, powerful and protective that you should not fear anything like this ever!
Also feel lucky you saw something strange, because it should make your belief in God more rich.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RamsOnTop

He said that was just the thing.

And this is my favorite mask '3'
I love masks

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mysteryskeptic

It's really hard to say if he's/it is evil, sometimes he helped me, but sometimes i have very weird and disturbing dreams too.

And thank you for the positive message

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
A dream I had some time ago:

I was at a very big house and the thing was seeking me.
I hiddened (hid? hidded?) (idk if this is the correct word but whatever) everywhere I could, but he always find me. So, I hiddened (hid? Hidded?) under a window thing and he come,
Damn, I almost woke up screaming xP

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
And I don't know if have any relevance, but I ever see the number 3, it is everywhere too

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aeboro
a reply to: sled735

But she only healp in Orange County

"If you have a paranormal issue and you are located in the Orange County area we can help."

Did you message her to ask if she could at least tell you what this could be?
I think she means she can only come out in person if you live in Orange Co. Maybe she could direct you to someone else closer to you. It wouldn't hurt to contact her and see where it leads.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I'm no expert on the subject, but after a couple of weird occurrences lately I have been looking into the Black Eyed Kids/People (BEK/BEP's) phenomenon. I even spoke with my doctor about it because of how it effected me.

I notice 3 similarities to BEK/BEP stories:
1. is you mention no eyes, just empty sockets. This is not a common coinsurance in BEK/BEP stories, but it is mentioned in some accounts.
2. The repeated occurrence of this entity is common in a number of BEK/BEP stories.
3. Some can see them, some can not. This is reported in a couple of BEK encounters, one that springs to mind is of a woman in line at walmart (apparently a BEK hotspot??)

Other than the BEK/BEP possibility, the entity known as the "Smiling Man" entered my mind, but there are not enough similarities for me to think it that. Did you experience any UFO encounters at any point?

There are a number of detailed threads on ATS dealing with BEK/BEP encounters, maybe reading on them might jolt some memory, or some detail so far overlooked?
edit on 19-4-2014 by RifRAAF because: I cant count

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I am concerned with your emotional well being. Please do not consider suicide. There is help somewhere for you. Listen to Sled and contact that lady. I am sure she can direct you to someone who can help. All is not lost. Hugs!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I am not sure which church affiliation you and your family belong too. Therefore will write from my own belief perspective that may or may not fit your beliefs.

The experience that you and your family had in the forest house was so profound that your family returned back to the church. Certainly the fear that you all experienced especially your father and yourself does indicate the work of a diabolical force.

What comes to mind whilst reading your experience is that of generational demonization (or curses) which are not passed on to succeeding generations in a manner like biological genetics. Rather the sins of ancestors may have placed a family line on the Satans radar. This means that Satan is particularly watching this family more than the average family for opportunities to attack.

If there are no opportunities presented by a particular generation of the family, or by a particular member of the family, then the Satan does not have an entry point. This is why the harassment or curse can seem to skip generations or effect some members of the family and not others.

Please do not misunderstand, having Satan keep a special watch on a family is a serious thing. With such scrupulous observation the Satan will find any vulnerability that may be present. In your families case moving away from faith may have been all it took for Satan to take note.

While the exorcism in the Baptismal Rite removes at that moment any demonic attachments to the individual, and confession and Eucharist help to maintain freedom from demonic attachment, those things do not guarantee it. If that were the case then St. Paul would not have warned us to always be on guard for the Satan's schemes. We must always be on guard every moment of our life.

Through comfort, Satan has cast you into confusion. God has allowed you to see a representation of the Demon 8 years ago, so that you can you seek help and come closer to God. In other words God allows Satan to come against us, perhaps to strengthen our faith, to test us, or to prepare us to help others in their time of need. Try not to dwell or search for more clues as it can lead to an unhealthy obsession.

Include your parents in your experiences, keeping this to yourself will only allow Satan to do what he does best. Talking to those within the Church who have a good understanding of the supernatural events (ie: experienced and well versed) will help you tremendously. Not all Catholic's/Christian have a clear understanding, the Laity and Exorcist Priest are particularly helpful at this level.

Stay close to Our Lord and remain in the center of The Holy Trinity which will keep you safe.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
If this is not a hoax then here is a scripture that should help:

(1 John 4:18) . . .There is no fear in love, but perfect love throws fear outside, because fear exercises a restraint. Indeed, he that is under fear has not been made perfect in love.

Once you figure out what that means, you will no longer fear anything.

If you want to know what it means, I'm here to help you figure it out.

top topics

join