It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These Divers Went To Film a Group of Seal Pups, But They Never Expected THIS To Happen!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Having a bad day? Our family is going through some very tough times, but this put a real smile on my face!

What an absolutely incredible experience! These divers must have had the time of their lives!
While diving in the Farne Islands in the UK, Jason Neilus and his friends met a group of extremely friendly seal pups. Seals are often referred to as underwater dogs, and from all of the flipper shakes, chin scratches, belly rubs and fun that took place, it’s not hard to see why.

Read more at www.reshareworthy.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
WOW. Makes you feel wonderful. Never knew they were called the dogs of the sea. They seemed unafraid of the divers. Makes you believe that animals can instinctively read people. Thank You for a wonderful, heart warming video.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
haha that one getting his belly rubbed....thats a good boy! They remind me of dogs..their mannerisms.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I love seeing wildlife interact with humans, there is just something so special about it.
Hope your rough times get easier Nighthawk. Thanks for sharing this with us.

snf

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

Thank you, to watch humans interact in a positive and humane way with a creature that is one with the world makes my heart and soul very happy.

One of the few things these days that still does.

Whishing you and yours a better day tomorrow.

edit on 19-4-2014 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Oh, how beautiful and heartwarming! I giggled through this video. Thanks for posting this.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
all these seal videos around here lately.. hitting me right in the feels

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
"The good man is the friend of all living things." --Mahatma Gandhi

new topics

top topics

join