It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large Zapping Lights in FT. Worth, Texas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vrillion
a reply to: Sremmos80

I do not agree with everything the guy claims in his video like explosions, stealing Afganistan technology, and etc. I am simply just interested in what these lights are and why are they doing this.

I don't know anything about transformers but even if that is true it still doesn't explain the UFOs flying over the lights. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seems you want to discredit the most obvious answer pretty fast... If you are just trying to find out what they are would you not just thank them for what they provided since it did offer one conclusion?

And why use the possible UFO's to discredit something... that can only work if you are 100% positive those are alien craft and not just flashes of light from the ground below.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Well, seeings how this video is about 4-years old, and the news from that day said it was from transformers and power lines (even posted just a few posts above), then I'm not sure what you're basing your disagreement on.

Those flashes look exactly like electrical flashes from transformers/power lines, and that's exactly what they are according to the news.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Battle at Fort Worth: How a string of electrical explosions lit up night sky like a scene from Star Wars
At first it looks like Texas is being attacked from the sky.
Dozens of fluorescent explosions sweep through the night in bursts of bright blue, orange and green flashes.
But the mysterious scene was actually caused by large numbers of electrical transformers exploding during a recent lightning storm in Fort Worth.

Link
No alien attacks.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
a reply to: Vrillion

Okay, so those are a different kind of flash than what I posted on above.
The ETs are obviously not happy that the U.S. removed certain things from Afghanistan. This is their way of destroying this tech before the military could use it.

I just watched a video on the Science channel about something similar happening on an army base back some years ago.
The ETs flew over and disarmed every missile they had armed.

This should be a lesson that those watching over the Earth will not allow certain things to fall into the hands of those who may use it for their own gain, or accidentally cause the destruction of mankind! Ain't gonna happen! Nope!!

This makes you look KINDA stupid don't you think!!!

This is the aftermath of a pretty brutal thunderstorm in Fort Worth Texas on May 10, 2011. It was taken from my balcony on the 34th floor of a building in Fort Worth. Though I thought we were at war or was terrorism, it was a massive series of downed 12,470 volt power lines. As I took it with my 70-200 2.8L IS lens, it is farther away than it looks. (it is 5 miles away) That is why there are not explosion sounds. This was a very well documented event. I was on my balcony to take lightning pictures (Yes, not smart) and this started happening in front of me. I turned my camera (Canon 5d MkII) to video mode and let it roll.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Those are not transformers blowing

If you watch the video carefully you can see lots of individual strikes after a zap

On the left hand side you can see forks of lightening appear during the flash and to the right of the haze of the zap or explosion, these things just pop up, I don't think a transformer blowing can cause many individual strikes hundreds of meters away look for the vertical lines in this image, when you watch the full footage again don't look at the zaps/explosions look around it

Here's a scream grab unfortunately I can circle them as I'm on the iPad

The more I watch the stranger the video becomes

edit on 19-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis
That's what transformers and power lines look like when they blow. I remember when watching Storm Chasers, whenever the lines would get hit they'd start yelling and pointing, and would show these types of flashes. I don't really know what the vertical lines are, those are pretty strange.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: sled735

Okay, so those are a different kind of flash than what I posted on above.
The ETs are obviously not happy that the U.S. removed certain things from Afghanistan. This is their way of destroying this tech before the military could use it.

I just watched a video on the Science channel about something similar happening on an army base back some years ago.
The ETs flew over and disarmed every missile they had armed.

This should be a lesson that those watching over the Earth will not allow certain things to fall into the hands of those who may use it for their own gain, or accidentally cause the destruction of mankind! Ain't gonna happen! Nope!!

This makes you look KINDA stupid don't you think!!!

This is the aftermath of a pretty brutal thunderstorm in Fort Worth Texas on May 10, 2011. It was taken from my balcony on the 34th floor of a building in Fort Worth. Though I thought we were at war or was terrorism, it was a massive series of downed 12,470 volt power lines. As I took it with my 70-200 2.8L IS lens, it is farther away than it looks. (it is 5 miles away) That is why there are not explosion sounds. This was a very well documented event. I was on my balcony to take lightning pictures (Yes, not smart) and this started happening in front of me. I turned my camera (Canon 5d MkII) to video mode and let it roll.

LOL! No, I don't feel stupid at all, Jerk!

As I said, I just watched a show that showed where alien ships came over an army base and disarmed all their missiles .
It was covered up by the army, but recently came to public attention due to the release of documents regarding UFO reports.
There were several UFO experts who commented on the show, and they all said this was one report that could not be debunked. I believe that was one where Nick Pope spoke.

So... why the hell should I feel stupid when I see something similar in this video? Ptttfff!

Does it make you feel smarter telling other people they look stupid, or something?
If you like belittling other people to make yourself feel/look intelligent in the eyes of others, you need to go pick on someone else.

It ain't workin' on me!

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Havox
a reply to: TritonTaranis
That's what transformers and power lines look like when they blow. I remember when watching Storm Chasers, whenever the lines would get hit they'd start yelling and pointing, and would show these types of flashes. I don't really know what the vertical lines are, those are pretty strange.

I agree it looks similar I just have a problem with the forks of lighting the strike at the same time as the explosions

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I would like to embed the original video here, but the ATS YouTube embed feature doesn't seem to be working tonight. So I will just post the link.

www.youtube.com...

Quoted from the About section of the YouTube Video:

"Thank you for not copying my videos. They are copyrighted materials. (They were as soon as I shot them) You may copy the link to direct people to my video and descriptions.
This is the aftermath of a pretty brutal thunderstorm in Fort Worth Texas on May 10, 2011. It was taken from my balcony on the 34th floor of a building in Fort Worth. Though I thought we were at war or was terrorism, it was a massive series of downed 12,470 volt power lines." Brian Luenser

edit on 20-4-2014 by BurbGirl378 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Alright, it looks like the transformers on fire but much bigger. So, what was said in the article about that, did they have transformers on fire and explosions or? Why is the guy talking about UFOs and what was that in Afghanistan, I don't get the connection?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join