It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large Zapping Lights in FT. Worth, Texas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Watch these two videos of the same incident.This happened in Ft. Worth, Texas on 11/25/2013. What is this ATS? I can not explain this at all. So far the only explanation I heard was from the guy in the video claiming that it was UFOs zapping us from above but that doesn't seem to fit because their is no damage being done whatsoever. The lights are so strong and visible too much for a search light what could have made them? Why?

edit on 3/3/2013 by Vrillion because: I made a mistake sorry.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Vrillion

Is it just me or are the videos not working?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Your videos aren't working. Got a link?

ETA: as a possible answer to your question, the zapping lights could be the claim that the ETs have made about adjusting the human DNA. They have said, through channeled messages, that this is how they will achieve the upgrade in human consciousness.

I've also read that this is how they communicate. Certain people will, subconsciously, get the message. Maybe that's what some of the implants from the abductions were all about, implanting communication devices inside them.

I've seen flashes of light for the past year. Hopefully, I've been upgraded. LOL

edit on 4/19/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Fixed it sorry.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: minusinfinity

Small mistake sorry check it out.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Is he taping a TV screen? Seems like it in the first video and that could cause some anomalies IMO
Strange tho... Especially in the second video where people other then him should be able to see what is going on and have no reaction...
edit on thSat, 19 Apr 2014 17:33:46 -0500America/Chicago420144680 by Sremmos80 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Okay, so those are a different kind of flash than what I posted on above.
The ETs are obviously not happy that the U.S. removed certain things from Afghanistan. This is their way of destroying this tech before the military could use it.

I just watched a video on the Science channel about something similar happening on an army base back some years ago.
The ETs flew over and disarmed every missile they had armed.

This should be a lesson that those watching over the Earth will not allow certain things to fall into the hands of those who may use it for their own gain, or accidentally cause the destruction of mankind! Ain't gonna happen! Nope!!

edit on 4/19/2014 by sled735 because: typo

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Meh with that logic it would seem nukes would have been taken out as well.
Nuclear power plants could easy accidentally end humanity as we know it

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Crazy footage

Perhaps some new technology being deployed here, noted how the flashes came from the same positions also those positions had previous blinking lights...

Christ the guy commenting on the video needs to take his medication tho, "like I said they got spanked because they did not listen" ok sure

edit on 19-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure this from 2011, and has already been posted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Unfortunately the video in that thread has long been removed from YouTube.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Is he taping a TV screen? Seems like it in the first video and that could cause so anomalies IMO
Strange tho... Especially in the second video where people other then him should be able to see what is going on and have no reaction...

That's a good point where is the original footage

Be good to see if anyone can find it

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Here's a better video from 2011 and here's what the uploader had to say about his video:

This is the aftermath of a pretty brutal thunderstorm in Fort Worth Texas on May 10, 2011. It was taken from my balcony on the 34th floor of a building in Fort Worth. Though I thought we were at war or was terrorism, it was a massive series of downed 12,470 volt power lines. As I took it with my 70-200 2.8L IS lens, it is farther away than it looks. (it is 5 miles away) That is why there are not explosion sounds. This was a very well documented event. I was on my balcony to take lightning pictures (Yes, not smart) and this started happening in front of me. I turned my camera (Canon 5d MkII) to video mode and let it roll.

EDIT:

And here's an article about it from Huff Post: link

Brian Luenser witnessed something Tuesday night he had never seen before: blue, purple, orange and red fireballs lighting up the Fort Worth, Texas sky.

“I was really scared,” Luenser, an amateur photographer with a passion for taking pictures of lightning, told The Huffington Post. “The whole sky was lighting up. I didn't know if it was nuclear explosions or what.”

But he wasn’t too scared to shoot a video of the spectacle from the balcony of his 34th-floor condominium.

The explosions were the result of lightning striking "feeders," the lines that transmit electricity to neighborhoods, according to Jeamy Molina, a spokesperson for Oncor, the electrical company that serves the area.

The storm left about 4,000 people without power, and Luenser said that the explosions lasted for about 25 minutes. Molina said that power has been restored to those who lost it on Tuesday night.

Matt Mosier, a meteorologist with the National Weather Service, told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram that there were more than 120 lightning strikes from 9:00 to 10:00 p.m. Luenser said that he captured the video between 9:30 and 10 p.m.

edit on 2014-4-19 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

FORT WORTH -- Fire and police dispatchers were busy Tuesday night answering calls about "fireballs" in the sky and on the ground in east Fort Worth.

Several transformers were struck by lightning in east Fort Worth Tuesday night, Oncor spokeswoman Jeamy Molina said.

Repair crews worked through overnight Wednesday through the afternoon after the lightning strikes "destroyed" some of the transformers, Molina said.

Read more here: www.star-telegram.com...=cpy

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
There's no aliens, nor UFO's here. Just transformers on fire like these:

It's really nothing more than that.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Those are the similar Zapping light which i had seen during or rather before the black out here in Toronto occurred. For thing is recent those arent lighting strikes.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

I have to disagree with you on that. Those lights look nothing like transformers on fire.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I don't know anything about transformers but even if that is true it still doesn't explain the UFOs flying over the lights. Also sorry for reposting this well not really a repost since I technically added one new video but still.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

They did say that there was lighting...
Also if there is explosions going on below, they could create light in the clouds.
All they are is flashes, real quick flashes.
I also have a hard time believing that afgan had DEW's and that we stole/took it from them in 2011

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

Those are the similar Zapping light which i had seen during or rather before the black out here in Toronto occurred. For thing is recent those arent lighting strikes.

Yea the articles on these videos seem fishy to an extent but it is true that Texas was having winter storms during that timeframe according to ABC

www.wfaa.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I do not agree with everything the guy claims in his video like explosions, stealing Afganistan technology, and etc. I am simply just interested in what these lights are and why are they doing this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join