Awesome Video: Bundy Ranch Supporter Crushes NBC News Host!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This NBC reporter is a total you know what! He talks apples and oranges. GEEEEZ!

I happen to know Assemblywomen Michele Fiore from my time in Las Vegas in 2010 I was a guest on her radio show and I can tell you she’s a great gal and smart as a whip!

This story comes to us courtesy of The Right Scoop. (Which makes sense since I don’t watch any of the cable news evening lineup and haven’t seen Chris Hayes on the small screen in ages.) While people gathered at Cliven Bundy’s ranch in protest of the BLM’s handling of affairs there, the protesters were joined by Nevada Assemblywoman Michele Fiore. This prompted MSNBC host Hayes to interview her, and the Scoop captures the video for us.

prepperchimp.com...

Related: Feds Desperate to Hide Harry Reid Link to Bundy Land Grab (video)

The feds are so desperate to hide Harry Reid’s connection to a Communist Chinese energy company linked to the Cliven Bundy land grab, they are now even deleting Google’s cached version of an explosive document originally deleted from the BLM website.

prepperchimp.com...
edit on 19-4-2014 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Fiore did a good job. TV News Talking Head Presstitutes are a disgrace.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

I just started watching House of Cards and I feel like the whole Bundy thing could be an episode or 2...there are just so many deals and screw overs in politics its hard to really know what is even going on. As I say in all my Bundy threads...

I feel the Bundy ranch gave the American people a place to fight back...I think it has nothing to do with cows...its about us being tired of being pushed around and that was a physical location to stand up to them...and you know what I learned..? If you stand up to the gov with guns...they back down. History will repeat itself...

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

No wonder MSNBC is on their knees begging for ratings! Notice how he asks her questions and when he sees her not going where he wants her to he tries to steer her???

Flat out! Right out of the play book of Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals!

Imagine if that was a male reporter from FOX news treating Debbie Wasserman Shultz that way! Holy Hell, the Progressive media would be in an uproar!

This is the second time I have seen this punk get his ass handed to him!

MSNBC

edit on 19-4-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)
edit on 19-4-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
LOL

What a wild attempt at deflection by MSNBC.

The elected Lady is right.

The BLM grazing permits were cancelled several times since 1993 (or there abouts) by more than one agency.

That was the "first strike" so to speak.

The original reason was to create a 'sanctuary' for the displacement of Desert Tortoises necessary for the construction boom that was starting in the Las Vegas Metro area at the time. That same area (Gold Butte) has been used for similar reasons on more than one occasion. The most recent is the Dry Lake solar project. And there is some current proposed legislation (S. 1054: Gold Butte National Conservation Area Act, sponsored by Harry Reid) to make the area a "National Conservation Area".

Newer neighborhoods in the LV Metro area (3 cities) were BLM deserts not so long ago.

All Bundy did was not round up his cattle

All the BLM did was round 'em up for him and give 'em back

Legally at this point, the "Fees" may not even be valid.

Big court case coming.

edit on Apr-19-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I was wondering if somebody could embed the video. The website is too loaded for my old iPad. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I love that woman...

The real war is not with the Government.

We must do something about the lazy in the tank media.

This pencil neck reporter was exposed for what he is.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: brazenalderpadrescorpio
I was wondering if somebody could embed the video. The website is too loaded for my old iPad. Thanks.

hope it takes

Here's another link that may be interesting?___>look up garden plot operation
edit on (4/19/1414 by loveguy because:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

He sure was fishing for a certain answer wasn't he. Not even remotely doing on the sly either. Not only did the woman see it and see what he was trying to do, but I'm sure everyone watching it also saw it. Wouldn't this qualify as "Attack Journalism". I think that''s the name for it. Or "Ambush Journalism" maybe.

Actually there is a similar Video from Fox with Hannity doing just about the same thing although it wasn't with this woman is was with Bundy Himself. He keeps asking the same question over and over but slightly changing it each time trying to fish a certain answer out of Bundy, but it's so obvious Bundy just keeps side stepping it. Hannity ended up lookin like a big tool the same way this guy does.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

MSNBC...the bought and paid for mouthpiece of this administration.

Was a breath of fresh air to see him smoked like a fine cigar....It was interesting to watch him squirm and lose his composure.

As soon as he realized he couldn't herd her like one of Bundy's cows...he pulled the plug in the interview...

S F and went to utube and shared the vid.

Des

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Thanks, loveguy! I can't stand all those pseudo-intellectuals masquerading as reporters over there at MSNBC. They look freakin' androgynous. Who knew that reporters were supposed to be hipsters.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: brazenalderpadrescorpio

Thanks, loveguy! I can't stand all those pseudo-intellectuals masquerading as reporters over there at MSNBC. They look freakin' androgynous. Who knew that reporters were supposed to be hipsters.

Think of the FCC when viewing news outlets? I do.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

The FCC must be livid at having to watch that! Lol.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

He sure was fishing for a certain answer wasn't he. Not even remotely doing on the sly either. Not only did the woman see it and see what he was trying to do, but I'm sure everyone watching it also saw it. Wouldn't this qualify as "Attack Journalism". I think that''s the name for it. Or "Ambush Journalism" maybe.

Actually there is a similar Video from Fox with Hannity doing just about the same thing although it wasn't with this woman is was with Bundy Himself. He keeps asking the same question over and over but slightly changing it each time trying to fish a certain answer out of Bundy, but it's so obvious Bundy just keeps side stepping it. Hannity ended up lookin like a big tool the same way this guy does.

Yep! Your right!

They all do it! Nothing more than mouthpieces for the oligarchy in charge!

Yet we allow them to separate us?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Yah, it's getting really bad. I remember when I was a kid that News was just news. Kinda dry, almost boring even but just the facts surrounding the events. Obviously they'd lie or omit stuff, but there wasn't this dramatic BS with every anchor trying to be some kind of tv reality star stuff. I remember people actually having respect for the people who covered the news. All that is gone and replaced by a bunch of wannabe actors playing some simplified version of actual people. It sux!!

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Yah, it's getting really bad. I remember when I was a kid that News was just news. Kinda dry, almost boring even but just the facts surrounding the events. Obviously they'd lie or omit stuff, but there wasn't this dramatic BS with every anchor trying to be some kind of tv reality star stuff. I remember people actually having respect for the people who covered the news. All that is gone and replaced by a bunch of wannabe actors playing some simplified version of actual people. It sux!!

WOW! You just blew my mind! Your absolutely right! News was dry and not entertaining. It was journalists and reporters doing nothing more than reporting facts as they new it.

Fast forward to today! After Trillions of dollars in government studies on how to brainwash the public, problem solved!

Divide them AND entertain them!

FACTS????? pffffffff

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Excellent. Cheers to Fiore. The idiot even tried to turn it around to immigration. There need to be more people like her in our government.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
You can see how they are trained in as few words as possible to bait, trap, deflect, or in this case he manage to prey on her passionate side and force it to over shadow her calm, diplomatic style from the beginning.

"Do you recognize the federal government?" What the heck was that?

Attract~Bait~Trap~Manipulate~Portray as "Crazy Unlawful Domestic Terrorist"

That word is getting tossed around way too much lately.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Yup.

That MSNBC report was chock full of "Progressive" style tactics.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: eisegesis

Yup.

That MSNBC report was chock full of "Progressive" style tactics.

Ya, take away the P and add the E!

re·gres·sive

riˈgresiv/
adjective
adjective: regressive

becoming less advanced; returning to a former or less developed state.
"the regressive, infantile wish for the perfect parent of early childhood"
of, relating to, or marked by psychological regression.
(of a tax) taking a proportionally greater amount from those on lower incomes.
Philosophy

Seems about right.

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join