It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost shadow appears in Live Fox Sports Transmission.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha
Here is another video taken from a different camera. At 0:43 you can see the guy running down the stairs.

......please ignore the X files music!!

The figure actually stops for a second on the blue steps and seems to look directly at the camera you can tell because the shouldiers change to a full rectangle then it turns back in the same direction and as it progresses forward you can clearly see leg strides well its standing on the blue steps.

This is defenantly not a camera.

There is the full figure of a man running towards the right, with hands held up to his chest. The only diference is his legs and body are moving much to fast to be a living human.

To even create such a distortion of shadows even if the person was running in front of the flood lights at the top of the stadium, The shadow wouldn't produce legs that fast and in fact the shadow would be much larger.
The fact that its the same height as a man really descredits that idea.

Also no ones mentioned the knees, Because this thing is bending its leg and has knees well running.
That would be imossible to create such an effect from a sky cam that is non existant there to begin with.

To even have the size comparable to the other men and woman sitting/standing there.
And to not have that shadow grow in hight well skimming across is unlikely.

And flood lights? If such an object/person was running in front of them, the shadows would increase and decrease in scale dramatically. And ALSO not be that Jet black.
That is a Jet black figure running. Obviously. And even the sky cam would have a *Shadow distortion* effect you all try labeling it.

Do you even know what a shadow distortion is? It's when the shadow chages variable sizes appearing to move shape. Not what this is doing. This has a defined X and Y chords, It is only SAID HEIGHT it is only SAID LENGTH. it does now grow to rediculous heights.

Therefore it is not a camera and it is not a person, it is something else. An alien, or a ghost.

The effect we are fewing is called a distance shadow. When you view and object that is actually not close at all to the light source. But is at the distance of the focal point. Example. Taking a picture of a jogger during the sunset with full view of the horizon.
Like this picture.

I call it Distance shadow effect. When the shadow is being directed TOWARDS YOU from an uncoming source of light being projected towards you, not behind you.

This causes the shadow to take acurate effects of the size of the object moving. Example. In daylight. That shadow would be the exact same size height and width of that person even in the dim setting sun when it is viewed as a shadow.

Now since the light is coming from behind the camera *flood lights* Would should expect this if it was a sky cam, or a person running in front of the flood lights.

We should see the scale in the previous picture if the source object itself is casting no shadow but is being distorted by the light coming toward you, That's the only scenario that would create such an effect.

We don't however see giant objects In the video.

See when we stand at different angles it produces differnent types of shadow depending onthe angle of the source of light ( lightbulbs or the sun) To produce an accurat size of a human would mean we would need to view the source object from a *setting sun* type view. Where the shadow is at proper scale with the object and does not distort in size as it moves.

THERE IS NO SIZE DISTORTION therefore it cannot be a skycam or a person running in front of a light.... Shadows DO NOT WORK THAT WAY so this has to be a living entity, THAT.

That's the only possiblity, It cannot be another else other than a living entity.
Does that mean that the entity was running in that stadium? No.
It could of been a glitch from another channel merging with this one.

Just like in the old days when analogue T.Vs would show 2 channels at once.

The problem with that theory tho ( BTW im the only one to mention it in this thread) Is that is not just a single glitch it would be ongoing.

If that was the only time that happened it very well be paranormal in nature. But if the whole show was glitching out.
Its very much from another TV show airing, merging with the channel frequencies of the soccer game.

Anyways, its not a !@#$ing camera. Its a living entity, Like i said. Either on another channel, or literally an alien/ghost running in front of a camera for some appearences.

BTW iv personally seen a shadow alien myself, and it had had a saucer that was made of physical metal. So that whole dimensional crap is a sham people go off about em like they are demons. But they are just highly evolved living beings who went through a technological change in order to trap consiousness in unboundless energy. The primal force of all existance itself.

When you are the primal source of all existance, you can do all sorts of crazy things like teleport and shapeshift. Running through a crowd of people and not being noticed would be breeze. And you might quite feel like one running through them all
Anyways point is. Shadow aliens are real, this very well could be one.

edit on 22-4-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Shadows we know about as anyone one earth can see them any time they're in a well lit area.But can we please have some actual empirical evidence that teleportation,shape shifting and shadow aliens are real?
We've agreed that is not the shadow of a camera and is nothing more mysterious than a running man we can see,the bit where he's coming down the stairs gives him 3 dimensions and shows nothing unusual.Then he runs faster than we'd think to be safe in such a place and shows a few unusual characteristics for this action,but certainly IMO nothing that would associate him with the spirit world.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Looks weird, but its just the shadow of the abouve field camera. No ghost this time

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

It's not. That's what I thought at first but it is just a person, running at a max speed of approx 15mph. See the high res video and my speed calculations above.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

sounds about right, damned fast for average joe but a sports guy could easily burst that fast for maybe a minute.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Unlikely to be a Sky cam I haven't seen one at a "soccer game yet" trouble is a lot of you are thinking of American Football most cameras at proper football games eg soccer are on gantries as you don't watch the game from above and I'm fairly sure they do not use them at the ground in question it is an old ground.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
One thing that proves to me it is some kind of shadow is this, watch the clip looks like his lower shin and feet are behind the seats as you would expect for someone running along the row. However when he comes out onto the steps the bottom part is still missing.

It seems like this is a very well alined coincidence or a hoax.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: norfolkandgood
I give up. Watch the second video. He runs down the steps and jumps past the marshal around the corner. He has a dark jacket with a light shirt underneath.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I don't think its fake at all, why fake a person running through a break in the bleacher rows ? Soccer players can run really fast, maybe the person was a player, looks to me like a person running to his seat and sitting down. The figure looks just like all of the rest, no more blurry than anyone else in the crowd.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
a reply to: norfolkandgood
I give up. Watch the second video. He runs down the steps and jumps past the marshal around the corner. He has a dark jacket with a light shirt underneath.

I know there are many pages, but I suggest people to read them all before posting as same ideas have been discussed several times already.

Anutyr, great post but I'd like to see some evidence of the paranormal as I don't believe teleportation and shape shifting are possible (not yet at least).

It is just a guy running but it's still weird for various reasons we have discussed previously....

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Did you measure the rows ? no Do you know the length or distance traveled ? no ,Then could you possibly have calculations ? NO

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
i think just how completely odd and strange this is makes it seen so much less like a fake.

It definitely looks creepy and weird and not something that anyone would try and fake but thats exactly whats wrong with it.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
i think just how completely odd and strange this is makes it seen so much less like a fake.

It definitely looks creepy and weird and not something that anyone would try and fake but thats exactly whats wrong with it.

Exactly this!! ^^^

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Read the rest of the thread....

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: lotusfoot
Did you measure the rows ? no Do you know the length or distance traveled ? no ,Then could you possibly have calculations ? NO

Actually yes he did if you bother to read back a page or two.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha
It is just a guy running but it's still weird for various reasons we have discussed previously....

I don't know what others are seeing here, I really don't. It's clearly a man running down some steps, turning to his left and running along the path between the seats. Not all stadiums have the same narrow space between all rows, many have a wider space leading from platforms on the side steps.

This does not seem strange to me beyond the reason for the man running so fast and putting his safety at risk on concrete narrow steps. That's the only thing I find remotely "odd" about this video.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Thats just an aerial wire cam-I've seen one before....just kidding.

On a serious note, if you are a ghost how do you turn on and off the ability to pass through specific objects?

Human bodies are made up of atoms in the same way the steps, barriers and stadium are...surely you could only use either A: the concrete steps and not pass through Human bodies or B: not use the steps/float through whatever you choose- but not both.

One would imagine that if you are ghost with the ability to pass through objects you dont need to use the stairs ( shortest distance between the 2 defined observed points would be through the barriers/stairs.) and when phasing (to allow you to pass through humans), you would also fall through the concrete stadium floor, through the earths crust and get trapped at the earths core/float off into space once your relative, gravitationally untethered position is dissaociated from the earth.

Normal fast running guy, who left early but forgot his phone and is observing all known physical constraints or ghost with the selective ability to phase through solid objects but still have a concrete stadium support him on his trajectory??

TLDR: Ghosts that can pass through matter, but are not floating around in space do not make any sense.

edit on 23-4-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone
I almost smacked my face into my desk when I started reading this... then I saw the "just kidding"

What you pointed out is pretty interesting though. I think it has to do with haunting of certain places, so the ghost will just do the same thing over and over.

The Stone Tape theory is a paranormal hypothesis that was proposed in the 1970s as a possible explanation for ghosts. It speculates that inanimate materials can absorb some form of energy from living beings; the hypothesis speculates that this "recording" happens especially during moments of high tension, such as murder, or during intense moments of someone's life. This stored energy can be released, resulting in a display of the recorded activity. According to this hypothesis, ghosts are not spirits but simply non-interactive recordings similar to a movie.[1] Paranormal investigators commonly consider such phenomena as residual hauntings.

In the terminology of ghost hunting, residual hauntings, also known as restligeists (German loan word from restlich meaning "residual" and geist meaning "ghost"), are repeated playbacks of auditory, visual, olfactory, and other sensory phenomena that are attributed to a traumatic event, life-altering event, or a routine event of a person or place, like an echo or a replay of a videotape of past events. Ghost hunters and related paranormal television programs say that a residual haunting, unlike an intelligent haunting, does not directly involve a spiritual entity aware of the living world and interacting with or responding to it.[8]

Residual Hauntings
edit on 23-4-2014 by Havox because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2014 by Havox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
Looks weird, but its just the shadow of the abouve field camera. No ghost this time

Stop it people, this stadium hasn't got a sky camera!
No camera, no shadow from it.
It is clearly a running man shadow and nothing else. We just need to know what causes this RUNNING MAN shadow.

Does anyone actually read some posts before commenting the same stuff over and over and over?
Seriously. It's just going round and round.

NO SKY CAMERA HERE!!!!

I still go with a projection for advertising purposes. Nike or Reebok.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
OooOooo that gave me goosebumps watching it.... *shudders*

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join