It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost shadow appears in Live Fox Sports Transmission.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: youdidntseeme

IT RUNS THROUGH THE SEPARATING METAL FENCE BETWEEN FANS!!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
This will be archived on Fox Soccer 2Go I'd guess,but as it won't let me view it from the UK it would need someone local to watch it to confirm if it was on the original or not......

msn.foxsports.com...

Although blaming it on the Skycam would be the easy way out,the shadow for the whole length of it's "run" is too perfectly aligned with that one row of seats.Even though the Skycam can be placed almost anywhere inside the stadium down to ground level to an accuracy of a few inches,I doubt if it could be made to track this accurately on purpose.It'd be one hell of chance alignment if the operator was just doing a normal panning shot along the length of the stadium.Also a quick Google search doesn't give any mention of a Skycam ever being used in that stadium,although this is of course not conclusive evidence that their wasn't one in use there that day.

I see the o/p of this thread has also posted this on several UFO sites as well,so is either after as quick an answer as possible (nothing wrong with that),or just wants as much attention as possible.

I'd put a small wager on this ghostly shadow not being present on the original version of this video.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ken10

Must have had a wacky inflatable arm flailing tube man attached lol

I can't see how anyone can think that's the shadow of an overhead camera. At regular speed perhaps, but in slow motion??? You can clearly see legs propelling the figure.
edit on 20-4-2014 by oldetimehockey4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I've seen something like this--a phantom jogger!!. It was when I was a teenager and me and two friends were sitting in a park just after dusk and we see this jogger running up the street, but then he turned into a shadow and then disappeared!! there was no where he could have gone--just turned into a shadow and vanished!!

All 3 of us saw it and to this day we dont know WTF it was. I have read a little on shadow people recently, but I still dont have any explanation for what we saw.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
It's definitely not a person as it goes straight through the segregation fencing.

I was inclined to think it was the sky cam used in stadiums, until the footage was slowed down.

Strange, very strange.
edit on 20/4/14 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
OK, I'll try the elephant in the room. Who says that the stadium even has a sky camera? I looked at all the pictures I can find and [no offence to the people there] and can not see a sky camera. That stadium looks a little old and not totally up to scratch and if money is a little short, there wouldn't be a sky camera. Even here in Britain, there is only a couple pf stadiums I can think of that have a camera like that.

Not everything is always up to American standards.

Also whilst it seems to follow a fixed camera's path, this ain't a shadow from one. It is a person running and there is no doubt about it. It even has running movements when there are no seats to 'distort' a shadow.

You can ignore that but it won't make it go away.
I don't know what it is but a sky camera it isn't, even though it seems like a good idea.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
HOW are people still saying/thinking this is a camera?! I said earlier, watch the slow mo. That's a human figure. Legs, running...

Don't get me wrong, i see what people mean by the camera thing, and for a second i thought "maybe" until the slow mo slows it down. This "thing" is running, with legs. It's not a camera

Do i think it's an actual person? No.
Ghost? I don't really know at this point.

This could be some trick of the eye/shadow of sorts. I just can't for the life of me think where it would be coming from.

If someone asked me to guess at this point (without any other info) i'd suggest you've caught something other worldly.
edit on 20-4-2014 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: shauny
What I find strange is whomever is filming this thing must have seen it themselves because they follow it until they no longer see it.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The camera theory is the only thing that makes sense other than 'it's a ghost'.
You can definitely see what appears to be legs moving but I suppose a trick of light could that.
However, it is was the camera shadow wouldn't we be seeing it all the time as it moves back and forth, not only during this game but every game and every transmission?
Sure you could say it would have to be at this same time of day and same conditions but for that to happen just once, I don't know.
You may have something paranormal here.
Thanks for posting.
edit on 20-4-2014 by FreeWill because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It's the zip line camera catching it's own shadow.
edit on 4/20/2014 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ken10
I think its the shadow of the camera that's above the playing field, like this...

I don't think so, if the sun were moving that fast causing a shadow to be produced by the focal point (camera), everyone would have noticed, in fact, the sun itself would have had to move faster than the speed of light in an irregular direction (parallel to the earth surface at that point) and then go back to it's original place in the sky (but there is no return shadow). An artificial light source, say in a helicopter, would have had to be brighter than the sun and have laser precision (a collimated beam) in which case everyone on the stadium would probably be blind due to retinal heating. Finally, dependent on the distance from light source to camera, it is highly improbable that a shadow could be produced consistently in the almost exact size of a man.

I would say find the original clip from the news source and see if the shadow is there. I suspect CGI tampering and call it either a hoax, or if the original clip has not been tampered with, the real deal.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 4/20.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ken10
I think its the shadow of the camera that's above the playing field, like this...

I think this is the most likely answer but it doesn't account for the "legs" that appear to be "running".

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Havox
If it's an overhead camera, why can you see leg movement on it in the slow-mo at about 30 seconds?
Definitely a strange video, but I don't see how it can be an overhead camera.

The "legs" are where the camera shadow is obscured between the seats.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willease

The "legs" are where the camera shadow is obscured between the seats.

I would believe that if you could not see the 'legs' where there are no seats as well.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Those cameras zip up and down the field very fast. They follow the ball and take crowd shots.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Willease

No, because you can easily see the backwards motion of the leg with each stride. It's a definite running motion, like I said in about five of my posts now.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
I have to say it's someone running down an aisle, the image phases a bit when the runner crosses over a bluish carpet or whatever that is over steps that run at right angles to the aisle.

That's a blue fence to separate the fans.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Willease

No, because you can easily see the backwards motion of the leg with each stride. It's a definite running motion, like I said in about five of my posts now.

What if the camera has a rain cover that has come loose and is flapping about back and forth casting the shadow that resembles moving legs ?

But I still think its distortion of the camera's shadow from things in the stands.

When it can't be explained logically...then I'll believe its a ghost.
edit on 20-4-2014 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

A rain cover flapping is going to make the exact same motion that my legs are going to? You can see two different legs in the shadow, and they move the same way someone running would.
Rain covers, really?

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

A rain cover flapping is going to make the exact same motion that my legs are going to? You can see two different legs in the shadow, and they move the same way someone running would.
Rain covers, really?

Hey, its your reality, it can be whatever you want it to be.......Me, in my reality think its the shadow of a Skycam.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join