It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost shadow appears in Live Fox Sports Transmission.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Notice this was a live transmission, there was reports of people seing the shadow that were sitting right at the opposite seats.
This stadium is also famous for the ghost stories and reports of weird noises at night.

People that have died in the construction, and people crushed in past human stampedes etc.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It's a cosmic ray ;D

Ok, jk, xD
Good catch

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ken10
Yep definitely a camera, I've seen it many times at Soccer games. I'm surprised this got this much attention.
edit on 182014-04-19T16:43:18-05:00Sat, 19 Apr 2014 16:43:18 -05002014477 by scrog77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
It's either a camera, shadow person, ghost an alien or it's Obama's birth certificate.

Im going for a camera.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Flagged it! that video is bizarre!!

Of course... i'm thinking of an explanation but personally. I can't think of one. That's not a reflection of a person. Nobody runs that fast, right?

That actually might be one of the most convincing videos i've seen that i can say "maybe it's a ghost"

I'll stay tuned.

Edit : If you think it's the camera. Watch the slow-mo. The thing has legs.
edit on 19-4-2014 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Oh wow that's really really wild. Trick of the camera OR the camera picked up a spook that the people couldn't see. That kind of thing happens a lot in ghost hunting.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Overhead camera... you can see this shadows a lot when the stadium is not perfectly filled

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I hope that isn't a hoax, because looks like a good proof

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
If it's an overhead camera, why can you see leg movement on it in the slow-mo at about 30 seconds?
Definitely a strange video, but I don't see how it can be an overhead camera.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: elpistolero1
You are in La Paz? My daughter is from Santa Cruz. La Paz is really high up in the mountains. The air is so thin. I don't know how people can run up there. But I guess they get used to it.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vrillion
Um...I don't really know what to make of this one but it can be faked because I have seen that effect been done on Adobe After Effects...
so somebody at the network was running the live feed through Adobe After Effects and editor this in on the fly? I call BS on that theory...

link   
Thats an awesome catch but I think it might just be the camera shadow and the "legs" are reflections of light breaking up the shadow. I still think its cool though

link   
Wow! Creepy >_

link   
a reply to: aLLeKs

And they usually have legs? that move in a swift, bipedal running motion?

Watch the slow mo

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Havox
If it's an overhead camera, why can you see leg movement on it in the slow-mo at about 30 seconds?
Definitely a strange video, but I don't see how it can be an overhead camera.

I'm guessing the shadow of the camera gets distorted as it goes over objects in the stands, giving the the impression of movement.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ken10
Looks like a pretty distinct leg motion to me. The feet kick back up every time it looks like it takes a step, and it's always one step at a time.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Here's a picture of the stadium. the right-hand side is the yellow area. You can clearly see an aisle running along the length of that area dividing the first and second section, that is where the figure is running. Copy that picture and zoom in on it, you will also see that the aisle is around the width of one of the visible racing tracks, perhaps wider, easily enough to run on. The figure could even have been a newspaper cameraman looking for a candid shot, who knows?
Apart from that the pictures are poor quality, like they are second-hand off a tv screen. That only adds to the ambiguity.

edit on 19-4-2014 by smurfy because: Picture.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: elpistolero1

Do you notice how skeptics see something close to be 'the real thing', and they back off on saying it could be real ? Some of the posters here say the most absurd thing like shadow from a camera hanged atop, after effects (of course, on live transmission...). I think I'll go along: it's a cosmic ray close to the lens.

Seriously now, if a ghost can appear on tape, this is it.

Cheers,

(post by TrustIsALie removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The ghost runs in front of everything it passes. It never cuts through anyone's thigh. I've never been to that stadium personally, I can't say how much room a person would have to run full speed across those points.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join