It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost shadow appears in Live Fox Sports Transmission.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I think you're the one not reading the thread. Footage from a different camera has been posted and shows that it is an actual person. Not a shadow, not a ghost, just a football fan running back to his seat.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

I don't know what others are seeing here, I really don't. It's clearly a man running down some steps, turning to his left and running along the path between the seats. Not all stadiums have the same narrow space between all rows, many have a wider space leading from platforms on the side steps.

This does not seem strange to me beyond the reason for the man running so fast and putting his safety at risk on concrete narrow steps. That's the only thing I find remotely "odd" about this video.

It was strange because of his speed and the fact that you can't run so fast between rows, etc......but I don't think it's strange anymore because of this pic I just found:

Do you guys see what I'm seeing?

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: elpistolero1

it is probably a person on the other side of the stadium, with the sun setting behind them, that way it casts their shadow away from them

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Yep and I measured the seat blocks on Google Maps to work out his speed. It turns out to be quite normal. I can run faster than him, or at least I could at school (equivalent to 100 metres in 15 seconds)

Measurements here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read the thread. No shadow. A real actual person clearly visible on the separate video Agartha posted.
edit on 23-4-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Totally agree with your explanation and i have also seen one of them in broad daylight. If this is the case we will never know for sure so it will remain as a fake as always, but i'm sure they exist !

Also here is a pic of the seats on this stadium. impossible to run like that in this tight space, with or without people, you would just loose balance. www.la-razon.com... a reply to: AnuTyr

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Thank you Rob48 for measuring again......I think I'm even faster than 'shadow man'! lol

a reply to: mindtricks11

Good photo, I just read that article from La Razón, from 2011. They fixed it after and here is another pic of the Estadio Siles in June 2013, ready for the match 'Venezuela V Bolivia' (I'm glad I speak Spanish! lol).

I think people are going to see what they want to see anyway: you see small spaces between rows in your pic, I see a big space between rows in the following pic......and some still see a sky cam! hahaha

Anyway, here we go:

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Another good find with the seating spacing, I hadn't thought to look for that when I first looked to see if the blue stuff was a fence or steps.

With everything we have now, I can't see it as anything but a person who was running. It was fun while it lasted, though.
edit on 23-4-2014 by ManiShuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManiShuck
Another good find with the seating spacing, I hadn't thought to look for that when I first looked to see if the blue stuff was a fence or steps.

With everything we have now, I can't see it as anything but a person who was running. It was fun while it lasted, though.

It was fun and I feel a bit disappointed.......I always hope that one day we'll ..find a real ghost.....a real UFO..but I rather know the truth.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I still think the space between the seats is pretty tight for a person to run like that..i have been to a lot of "soccer" games in similar stadiums and walking between those seats it's a really tough job, let alone sprint like a gazelle. It sure looks like a person in the better quality video (slowed down) but still there is no definite proof as you can't see a face and not 1 person notices it. And in the original video you can see it just keeps running trough the crowd at max speed until the camera cuts.thats what we must analyze. that last bit where he just keeps running, piercing through everybody. I'm not convinced with any given explation yet, sorry...
edit on 23-4-2014 by mindtricks11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mindtricks11

That's ok, we all have different opinions. Have you watched the second video? (the one I posted?). He doesn't run that fast in there.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

originally posted by: acero

originally posted by: Havox
a reply to: acero
Where'd you get this info from? I'm sure the majority of major stadiums have sky cams.

Im from Peru, I know what Im talking about. This is not America. Just cause you (USA) have skycams for pro sports doesnt mean the rest of the world do. NO skycams in that particular stadium. For the record, I dont believe in ghosts or the paranormal, aliens visiting earth and/or the rest of that BS.

Acero: even for the Copa? We have coverage of the Copa even here in the UK on BT Sport. It's a big tournament, as I am sure you know, with lots of international networks there. Fox Sports covers it and the use cablecams for lots of events around the world. Even if it is not normally in the stadiunm, it can be installed.

No my friend, Im a soccer fan and go to the stadiums here in Peru for Copa Libertadores. No skycams. Specially in Bolivia, no sense on installing a skycam on a stadium that would only host 2 or 3 matches (Bolivian teams rarely make it pass the first round). They wont even have them on the world cup coming up.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Yes i saw it. in your video from 0:09 to 0:14 how can we explain that ? i really can't get how he just keeps going at the same speed in that part of the clip..it looks really ghostly. but okay i wont insist more i can see we will never reach a concensus. for me - Shadow people

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mindtricks11

Yes i saw it. in your video from 0:09 to 0:14 how can we explain that ? i really can't get how he just keeps going at the same speed in that part of the clip..it looks really ghostly. but okay i wont insist more i can see we will never reach a concensus. for me - Shadow people

hahaha agree to disagree, eh? Ok...for me: young fit guy in a hurry to watch the end of the match.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48
does it look like he has a backpack on as well?, I'm wondering if the place he turns to run is a bit wider than the normal spaces between the seats? like a landing of sorts?(oops just read the above post!)

edit on 23-4-2014 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

great analysis Agartha, well, I think the mistery is nearly solved
, It was fun while it lasted, I appreciate everyone's responses and theories.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It's obliviously Skycam. Holy crap and this thread 43 flags right off the bat. Like monkeys to a banana. Like cows to grass. Like mosquito's to a camping trip.

I've been lurking here a loonnnnggggggg time. Critical thinking has really taken a nose dive on this forum.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: elpistolero1

great analysis Agartha, well, I think the mistery is nearly solved
, It was fun while it lasted, I appreciate everyone's responses and theories.

Muchas gracias, pistolero!

Pity the mystery is over....next!
lol

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
a reply to: Hecate666

I think you're the one not reading the thread. Footage from a different camera has been posted and shows that it is an actual person. Not a shadow, not a ghost, just a football fan running back to his seat.

Clearly you are kidding. So I will add that not only do people not read the posts but they don't even watch the footage or you wouldn't be saying what you are saying.
Of all explanations, a man that can run that fast through people's knees and fences, is the most ridiculous.
And if you are referring to it being a shadow of a man running [as I also read] that is just as ludicrous because of the distortion factor; and of course of the bloomin' speed that shadow is doing.
Who did they hire, Mo Farah?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Revelations29
Read the thread... and then come talk about critical thinking.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join