It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Help With This

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
iOS7 iPhone 5.

Incredibly difficult to read the forums and it becomes such a chore with the scrolling that I'm not reading for long. This happened a while back and I left for a couple of months.

I just tried to add images and I can't even do that on mobile, please fix these issues.

Can't even preview before I post?

It used to be responsive, it's almost as if I'm being shown a PC version not a responsive/mobile version.

edit on 19-4-2014 by scottlpool2003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: scottlpool2003

I kid you not, making this post fixed the issue... Whaaaaaa?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Just my suggestion, use your phone for a phone.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: scottlpool2003

I use an iPhone 5 and haven't had too many issues. Are you copy and pasting the first line of the image?
edit on 19-4-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: Autocorrect issues

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I posted regarding the same exact issue about 24 hours ago. It's the only board question on the foreseeable list that still hasn't been answered by anyone, and this issue still isn't fixed on my phone. I'm not sure if there's discrimination on these boards about only getting love if you've posted a bunch of stuff or what, but I don't get it. I post topics about things on the same level as everyone else on here, and never get responses. Weird karma or something....

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PeaceVindicator
I usually just scroll through the recent posts, others probably do to. Sometimes things just get lost in the shuffle. Don't feel like you are being ignored

Are you copying and pasting the fist line of the image to your posts? I've noticed with my iPhone that it doesn't always let me select the first line if an image is large. Hope this helps

new topics

top topics

join