It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cardinal Grand Cross, April 23rd: Change is A'Coming!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
How can you get behind astronomy and not astrology ....

Because astronomy is proven science and astrology is unsubstantiated. Astrology can be fun and all ... but it's just entertainment. It's not scientifically proven accurate for predictions. Don't get me wrong .. I find it very interesting and all ... but I wouldn't bank on the results of the astrologers reading. (and I say that with respect to those who follow it .. no insult intended for your belief system)
edit on 4/22/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
„You know, a cross in the sky will announce the start of the changes, namely when the earth changes with full force break out. It is the cruciform adjustment of the planets. It is the cruciform adjustment of the St Andrew's cross. It is 90 degrees. It already is here. The time of the outbreak is very close, now the outbreak of the Etna stands also in front of the door.” (Jesus Christ; 10 05 29)

I see planets, which string together in a line. At the end stands a brown dwarf. Largely the date “11.5.” appears before my eye and I know, on this day it will come to a big disaster. (Vision; 11 04 09)
(N.: A brown dwarf is an astronomical object, which takes a special position between planets and stars.)
Every time if the heavenly body comet "Elenin" (brown dwarf) comes in line with the earth and the sun, big earthquakes take place. The last three events during that constellation were the Japan earthquake with strength of 9.0, the New Zealand earthquake, and the Chile earthquake.
On 11 May was again this constellation and it came to the strong earthquake in Spain and the outbreak of the Etna. This outbreak will not lead to the onset of winter in Central Europe. However, it is already the beginning. The vision from 9th of April was therefore a chronologically point-exact landing.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: StefanParlow

„You know, a cross in the sky will announce the start of the changes, namely when the earth changes with full force break out. It is the cruciform adjustment of the planets. It is the cruciform adjustment of the St Andrew's cross. It is 90 degrees. It already is here. The time of the outbreak is very close, now the outbreak of the Etna stands also in front of the door.” (Jesus Christ; 10 05 29)

So, um...ok.

Jesus Christ said that?

The paragraph is in quotes and looks like it is attributed to him at the end...

When/where was that again? Strangely no bible I've ever seen has that included.

I must keep getting misprints from the Gideons and libraries.

Every time if the heavenly body comet "Elenin" (brown dwarf) comes in line with the earth and the sun, big earthquakes take place. The last three events during that constellation were the Japan earthquake with strength of 9.0, the New Zealand earthquake, and the Chile earthquake.

Elenin is dead and gone and was not a brown dwarf.
edit on 4/22/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: personal misprint

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

No, you're wrong. We're talking about long scales of time (pardon the pun). We're looking at the order of about 500 years. But it depends on who you talk to, because the lines of each constellation are not exact. By some measures, we are already, technically, in the Age of Aquarius. I'm with that last school of thought, that we are now technically in the Age of Aquarius. It's based on a complicated model that deals with ancient astrology.

Really?

The last time I checked it with programs that can project where the sun will be in the future, I found that the matter is inconclusive, and completely dependent on interpretation.

According to one logical interpretation, the sun is not going to reach the Aquarius constellation for a really long time. And I also found out that it's really difficult to say, or measure, because of the way the 'borders' (who defines these anyway? And who can do it in such a way that does justice to the way the Universe actually works?) overlap and extend inconsistently. The irregular shapes of the constellations and the movement of the sun makes it really unclear as to WHEN it will ACTUALLY happen. I don't think anyone can say it for sure, except if you use some artificial, human-made 'borders' that do not necessarily make any sense or have any consistency (one side of the border can be larger than the other, although there's no reason for it, etc.)

I wrote a post about it, and I quote myself:

"Why would Aquarius have such arbitrarily small borders, while Pisces would have such large ones?"

"If you would have drawn similar, square-shaped edges, but make it more even, that would pretty much mean we already ARE in the age of Aquarius. The fact that the constellation of Aquarius itself seems to go beyond it's supposed border should raise some questions. But if you created polygonal even edges (not square shaped), then it would still take hundreds of years to reach Aquarius."

So if the sun is in the Aquarius constellation already, does that mean it entered that constellation recently, in the seventies, in the year 2012, or sometime inbetween? That's another question altogether.

I continue quoting myself:

"And if you look at it completely without those 'edges', you may come close to the year 2600 point - that's definitely when the sun is inside the constellation of Aquarius. "

So, it can be confirmed that by the year 2600 (approximately), the sun is in the constellation of Aquarius. That's when no one can deny 'being in the age of aquarius'.

But anything before that - well, it's up to debate, not really a conclusive thing, due to the elusive definition of the real border (who really knows how it works in the Cosmos - the stars may actually have nothing to do with each other that we have grouped into 'constellations', just because they SEEM to be close to each other from our tiny perspective - in reality, a star that looks to be far away from another, may actually be closer than a star that looks to be close).

Some more self-quotes:

"That is pretty much the problem - there are so many interpretations and it's pretty difficult to determine the 'edges', that it's troublesome to just list a date and claim that's it. Technically, the year 2600 (or so) might be most correct, if you only start counting from the time the sun is 'definitely inside' the constellation."

"All in all, it's probably impossible to tell accurately and factually when it begins, unless we get 'information from a higher source' (and even that source might get it wrong), because there are just so many viewpoints, estimations, claims, guesses, definitions, and interpretations of the whole thing. "

So, I ask you - have you actually LOOKED FOR YOURSELF, where the sun actually is, and what the constellations (and their 'edges', wherever they may be) look like? Just because some group of people gather together and proclaim the edges to be this or that, doesn't mean that's how the Universe will arrange them from now on. The Universe doesn't care about our puny proclamations and definitions.

I also ask you - how did you arrive at this conclusion, what methods did you use to research this? I actually looked for myself, and realized that I could not come to a definite conclusion, and that it looks like all interpretations have equal worth. You seem awfully sure for someone who has gone through the same process I did. So that's why I am asking - I hope you can provide an answer.

You mention "some measures" (weasel words or a pointer to actual measures?).. Can you show us these measures?

You mention a "complicated model" (why would you have to model anything in a complicated way?) that is based on "ancient astrology". Is something wrong with modern astrology, that you have to use 'ancient' one? Whose version did you use, chinese, western, greek, what? And do you realize that in ancient times, the stars might have been slightly offset to what they are now (after all, everything moves constantly)?

Why do you trust this 'ancient astrology' and the 'complicated model' so much? Can you please elaborate, give more details, show us the model and point us to the 'ancient astrology' that you used and seem to blindly believe in? How do you know what kind of astrology they used? (I am not saying you can't know, I am just wanting to know what methods you used to figure it out)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

I don't understand why you're arguing with me. I completely agree with you about the irregular borders and such. If I can find a link to the ancient astrology bit, I'll post it.

Edit: Here it is. It wasn't that hard to find. May have to post the link in a third edit.

Some astrologers say the Age of Aquarius actually began in 2012. That’s because they believe the star Regulus in the constellation Leo the Lion marked the ancient border between the constellations Leo and Cancer. This star moved to within 30o of the September equinox point in 2012, meaning that Regulus left the sign Leo to enter the sign Virgo in that year. Presuming equal-sized constellations in antiquity, that places the border of the constellations Pisces and Aquarius at 150o west of Regulus, or at the March equinox point. By this reckoning, the Age of Aquarius started in 2012.

Age of Aquarius 2013
edit on 23-4-2014 by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2014 by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It's the 23rd here.

What changes are happening because of the Cardinal Cross today that I must be completely blind to?

How is my thinking being affected?

How is the planet itself being changed?

Please tell me.

I see and feel nothing, nada, bupkis.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: onequestion

How can you get behind astronomy and not astrology ....

Because astronomy is proven science and astrology is unsubstantiated.

Oh, I don't know. Astrology is probably more reliable at this point than climatology, and that's called a science. So, why not?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
FYI found this; found it interesting; thought I'd share. Uranus square Pluto

The last series of squares was between 1932 and 1934, with five exact hits. ....in January 1933. This was the height of the Great Depression, the stock markets were bottoming out, and unemployment was peaking. In January 1933, Adolf Hitler cemented his power, becoming Chancellor of Germany.

also in 1933 via wiki:

February 27 – Reichstag fire: Germany's parliament building in Berlin, the Reichstag, is set on fire under controversial circumstances. February 28 – The Reichstag Fire Decree is passed in response to the Reichstag fire, nullifying many German civil liberties.

So the question is what's happening now that doesn't seem all that, but is in actuality laying the ground work for something bigger down the road?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: StefanParlow

(N.: A brown dwarf is an astronomical object, which takes a special position between planets and stars.) Every time if the heavenly body comet "Elenin" (brown dwarf) comes in line with the earth and the sun, big earthquakes take place. The last three events during that constellation were the Japan earthquake with strength of 9.0, the New Zealand earthquake, and the Chile earthquake.

Is this the 188 day cycle crap a few posters were trying to prove a while ago?
edit on 27-4-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The claims that Elenin is/was a brown dwarf, and that it caused the 2011 earthquake in Japan are both outrageous to the point that I don't feel the need to provide the basic science which refutes them. I can only imagine that the people who created and buy into such myths are lacking an understanding of how celestial bodies work (as well as gravity and a few other things) and are either fear-mongering or want to believe for whatever morbid reason that we are all doomed.

Well, maybe we are doomed... just not by the COMET Elenin. Not surprisingly, it seems the same people who would believe that the comet caused three earthquakes are the ones who were awaiting the profound spiritual changes that were going to take place with the "Cardinal Grand Cross".

Occam's Razor is your friend. Use it.
edit on 2014-04-27T16:07:20-05:002014200407kSunAmerica/ChicagobSun, 27 Apr 2014 16:07:20 -0500 by cosmikDebris because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join