It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my family being terrorized by a demon/ paranormal entity?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Irish demonologist gavin canavan .. if ypu need some advoce on demons or paranormal mail me im here to help . Bless your home with some holy anointing oil or holy water and a good house blessing prayer works .

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
My theory is it is an implant system or neural matching that is programed to make one believe these shadows are real. They use energy fields to move or remove objects. I've been torchured daily for four years by voices and kinetic pain attacks.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DilligafMisfit
I am at a loss as to what to do now other than what we have been doing....

The info from Mark Houser posted on page 2 is the solution to your problem.

The demonic spirit never returned.

Nothing wrong with remedies, but if you want to end this permanently, you need to go directly to the source.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
K so since the last time i posted on this several things have happened to continue this situation with my mysterious house guest.
1) My brother moved out of my house the first week of june and the family troubles have since quieted down.
2) around the first of september my wife started to get the strange feelings again yet now they were down to only a couple of nights a week, as she started the graveyard shift at her job.
3) Itinerary of my movements on nights wife works:
A) I walk my wife out to her car around 11:40 pm as she starts work at 12:00 am.
B) Walk inside and lock front door, grab my 21 month old daughter and take her up to bed.
C) lay in bed with my daughter and read till around 1:00 am or 2:00 am. then I fall asleep till wife gets home from work.
D) we have since moved the kids around to utilize the spare bedroom that my brother left vacant when he moved out.

So here it is..... My wife will leave and I lay my daughter in bed. as I grab my book and get ready to settle in there have been a few times were I'll hear whispering like a couple of my kids are talking to each other. I'll get up and move to each kids bedroom quietly to check on them and see if any of them have woken up. every time this weirdness has happened I have had to physically shake my kids awake to determine if it was them talking. some times while I am moving through the rooms checking the young ones Ill hear the whispering downstairs. I would then think, "no way I left the t.v. on..... I distinctly remember turning it off cause i almost dropped my daughter trying to hit the button.". I go downstairs and sure enough t.v. is off as well as all downstairs lights.

There have been a couple of nights this month where I have stayed up after walking wifey to car and put daughter to bed and checked on kids, were i hit the computer room and play a little swtor to relax before bed. I play with the sound off to listen for my daughter. I start getting into the game and there it is again.... the whispering throughout the upstairs and downstairs. Ive also had a couple of instances where I catch glimpses of something standing in my bedroom doorframe, filling the entryway, and as I turn to look there is nothing there. I have walked my wife to her car, laid my daughter down and hopped in the shower only to have to jump out cause I hear my wife calling my name from the front door, i jump outta the shower grab a towel and rush downstairs to find im the only adult in the house ( my oldest son rushed downstairs with me one evening because he heard her too, the calling was loud enough to wake him up).

Two weeks ago, I go through the nightly ritual, and im standing at my side of the bed putting my wallet and other items form my pockets on my nightstand only to have this feeling, this horribly gut wrenching I have to do this now feeling that I have to take 5 steps to the left and after i did i had to go back to that spot and jump into bed.......or else.....

Needless to say I told my wife this stuff last weekend and she admittexcd that she has experienced a couple of happenings too. she wouldnt tell me what they were just that stuff was starting again. My brother called the other day and said he was having issues as well yet when pressed he wouldnt tell me what was happening either.

So it comes to this point. I dont know why but I do know everything happens for a reason. I was hit up by poster and new ATS member Gavin Canavan on this thread yesterday and we spoke. He said a hedge blessing and had me repeat it, said it would take some time to work.....

All I have to say is wow! about 10 min after disconnecting the skype call with him, I was standing in the upstairs hallway with my wife and this wave of goodness and happiness flushed through me from the ends of my hair all the way down to the tips of my toes. My wife got this funny look on her face and told me that I looked more relaxed than she had seen in weeks.

Point is this, Thank you Gavin for taking the time out of your busy schedule to help a nonspiritual person with a spiritual dilemma. My house and the area around it does legitimately feel cleaner and happier since you and i talked earlier today!
I suggest if anyone else has any kinda issues even remotely close to what my family and I have experienced what i have shared in this thread please look the man up he is on ATS. Thank you Thank You Thank You!!!!!! oh and I will tell all of you trolls once again, I could care less..... flame me, make jokes, talk you # dont believe me, whatever, I have repeated several times throughout this thread that attention is the last thing I wanted. all I was looking for is answers to this problem My family and I were experiencing and I think I found em'!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DilligafMisfit

That's awesome!
Our guides will find a way to lead us to the right people in our time of need.

Here is a link to Gavin's website, if anyone else needs help:
www.facebook.com...

edit on 9/24/2014 by sled735 because: add link

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

It isn't shocking. I was rigged as a child to hear voices. Your hearing a neural deception system. The reason you have to shake your kids are awake is sleep paralysis. I reccomend you find weed block fabric and sew it into pajamas and use latex paint which will blind the unseen. Also make hats for them. I believe all children should be protected. These beings are deceptive, if being can describe them. Good luck.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

It isn't shocking. I was rigged as a child to hear voices. Your hearing a neural deception system. The reason you have to shake your kids are awake is sleep paralysis. I reccomend you find weed block fabric and sew it into pajamas and use latex paint which will blind the unseen. Also make hats for them. I believe all children should be protected. These beings are deceptive, if being can describe them. Good luck.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
All I wanted to say is anything in the spirit world is very very clever at not being caught on camera or video. I had a video camera knocked off a night stand that was wedged into something so it could not be moved, they let me know what they thought if my video taping (when it went flying off the table and across the room and I heard a little girl say "that was funny") to try and catch something! If you do catch something, I often swear it is dumb luck or just happening to be in the right place at the right time. As for sage, it has never done anything for me but stink up my house.

Good luck and let us know how it works out,
Dapsang Francisco

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I've found the kinetics behind objects moving are possibly from not demons but beings that are hiding. Im still confused i had cigs dissapear out of packs in my pockets

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hello i help people in your position. I don't charge and I rarely visit. It's too dangerous for my family. I am an ex satanist / black magic user. I am now catholic and use my knowledge to advise others who are in the same position I was. If you are genuine and really need help email me. I will not try convert you to Catholicism. That's not what I'm about. Sage by the way will only quiet a spirit it won't rid you of it. My email is [email protected] a reply to: DilligafMisfit

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Hi bro I'm from Australia and your post is the most accurate for me to hear I've been looking for answers as well. I have been haunted since I was a kid to the point where it just does not scare me anymore. I'll say it is a demon infestation of your family they thrive on taumenting people anyway I'll get to the story when I was a kid me and my sister shared a room and we had bunk beds and every night without fail the curtains would get pulled open and scare the living # out of us this is when it started and then my sister started to fall out off the top bunk when there was a rail I still to this day.i Believe that she got pulled out this happened about 3 times I was never touched at that point then eventually my sister moved out of the room and I moved to the top bunk and that's when it began for me ankle grabbing bear hugging in the middle of the night I used to wake up feeling like I was being squeezed like a person giving a bear hug at this point it told me it was my grandfather who had passed away just before I was born( they use this to get there way in closer to people) over the years we had lots of bad experiences and my parents couldn't keep it together either to the the point where they sold the house they built with their bare hands and moved a couple of cities away. But nothing changed the domestic problems were still there( as an adult I have learnt how they work they have the ability to whisper into you ear with ought you knowing ) creepy yeah anyway this thing focused purely on my Mum for the next 10 years she suffered from sever depression for a long time and had severe anger problems. Then when I was about 17 me and my brother started to get terrorized again and we caught a glimps of it for the very first time it looked as though it were a child running down the hallway of the house we both ran around switching all the lights on. Then three years later I joined the armed forces and by this time this thing was focusing on me I was home alone one night playing the Wii U screen whent black I I got the best look at it I have ever gotten in the reflection of the black screen for a few seconds tall claws humanoid at that moment I dropped the controller and froze. As I got older things started to get progressively worse with marking appearing on me 3 scratches real deep on my inner thighs and on my back and stomach now as a 30 year old man I am at my wits end I've been hospitalized numerous times because of its taument please act quick they never go away I am now having an excorcism because the damn thing is now trying to possess me that is there ultimate goal to find a host that is just a snapshot of the hauntings cheers

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

i sent you a private message.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

does ANYONE know what this Hedge Blessing is? would be really handy to know as i've someone else having trouble with the same issue my other friend had.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I don't want to be rude, is there a corpse in your house?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join