It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Declines to Deal With 'Deport Bieber' Petition from 'We The People'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
Where the hell are his PARENTS? He needs to be sent home and grounded.

TMZ was running stories about how his father was on the private jet smoking it up with Justin and his friends. Daddy not only accepts the drug use, he participates in it. (according to TMZ ... and they have people EVERYWHERE)
edit on 4/20/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I'm not so worried about the family drug use - I don't think toking is that big of a deal....

but his parents DID allow him to be exploited (and ruined), just like Miley's and Britney's and Michael Jackson's parents allowed and encouraged it.

I used to work in a convention hotel that annually 'hosted' (accepted the money for) a Talent Scouting agency that bought an 'event'. This hotel was big, too - over 700 rooms, all sold out, and all rollaways used up.

The kids were dragged in by their parents.....MANY of those kids looked stressed, pissed off, and pushed beyond their limits. The ones that looked hopeful on arrival were exhausted by the time they left as 'losers'.

By the end of the 'convention/event', EVERY FAMILY but those few who 'won' a 'contract' left even more pissed off.
And the way those parents acted about the whole thing was awful.

CHILDREN are not show-ponies!! (I know you know that).
Gha. The greed and exploitation is insane. You think those kids that 'lost' after their parents spent hundreds of dollars to try to get them 'discovered' will ever forget how angry their parents were about it???

No. They won't. Poor babies. I felt so bad for them. But then again, I feel even WORSE for the kids who DO make it - whether as models, or singers, or actors, or whatever. It's unconscionable.

edit on 4/20/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Wow,he looks horribe there!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I made 6 stars "hating" a person i don't know. Because its popular to "hate" him/her... we the people can get "famous" - "disliking" 'famous' people on a social media...

where are we heading.... ?

Where are my rotten tomatoes ?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I'm so embarrassed by these joke petitions. They waste time, energy, resources (OUR resources) and obviously won't be taken seriously. It was funny the first time. It's time to stop.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join