It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first ghostly encounter.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: zeevar
Thanks for the response. I suppose this means the house is located in Great Britain? I am not familiar with the area.

It's an interesting story though. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your first ghostly encounter.

I'm ready to hear your second now.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Hope you didn't take my comment the wrong way. I believe your story precisely because there is that extra element of somebody else confirming for you.

Thats what I was trying to convey about my experiences, the best kind of experience is one that has supporting elements other than your own impressions. Like another witness or a recurring event that others who are strangers report the same thing time and again.

Thats all I meant.

Two of my own…

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
Not at all, the great thing about these sites is the you can ask these sort of questions, and hopefully get the answers you seek
All my other experiences have been pretty much on my own, I suppose its just luck of the draw that he was there.
I prefer the more urbane man on the street experiences as opposed to the headless horses and carriage and the dreadful walking down the hall way with his head tucked under his arms type story.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I prefer the more urbane man on the street experiences as opposed to the headless horses and carriage and the dreadful walking down the hall way with his head tucked under his arms type story.

Or all the night time, green screen, shaky-cam footage in 'real' ghost hunting shows. I totally agree.

Ghosts find people, not the other way round.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
"What was that? Something just blew in my ear!"
As much of a sucker as I am for this type of road crash TV, I always find the first half of those programs the most interesting when they give you the history of where they are investigating.
Ive had 5 solid encounters in my time, and never reacted the way they do on the TV, I all ways found once you seen a spirit theres not a lot you can do but get on with what you are doing.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Fascinating story.
Living in the U.K i've visited lots of these types of houses. You always get a very creepy vibe when you enter into the foyer.
I saw similar things to this a few years ago but not very recently for some reason.

Nice story, thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

sorry for the delay.

I always find the first half of those programs the most interesting when they give you the history of where they are investigating.

Same here, sometimes the only truth in the programming.

Ive had 5 solid encounters in my time, and never reacted the way they do on the TV, I all ways found once you seen a spirit theres not a lot you can do but get on with what you are doing.

Depending… I have been freaked out of my wits on a couple occasions. Not because of anything actually threatening but because a sudden direct encounter with the dead in and of it self can be very frightening.

They have this way of playing sometimes that is designed to invoke a fear response. At other times, completely benign.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: rhynouk

I saw similar things to this a few years ago but not very recently for some reason.

Same here. And wondering why…

top topics

<< 1   >>

join