It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Triangular Mystery Aircraft Spotted Over The U.S

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Given the placement of the 4 engines on the B-52 why are there only 2 trails so close to the center. Even if each wing trails merged, wouldn't they be farther away from the center of the craft?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It's interesting.
That's all you'll get out of me.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I think you mean B-2. The B-52 has 8 engines on the wings.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I really don't know what I'm talking about, but to me this new triangle craft looks like its built to go much faster than something like a B2. And it also looks like it has more of a lifting body shape built in as opposed to it just being a simple flying wing. Like the B2. So I'm speculating that whatever this is can fly both pretty darn fast and pretty high up.
So this leap forward in propulsion tech probably allows the craft to do this easier. Maybe reduces air friction. Maybe reduces fuel expenditure. Like some sort of Plasma, electrified wing type of speculation.

Maybe a new device in the engine that gives it a afterburner effect while not using any more fuel. Maybe even a townsend brown type of effect if that stuff even remotely works like claimed by some.

Maybe it's got meta materials in it. It envelopes its self in its own radar microwaves in a polarized direction like some sort of strange bubble of phased conjugate microwave emission giving it some sort of directional thrust to reduce fuel and engine usage. As you can see I'm totally speculating here. But still pretty interesting craft they got there.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

There is some amazing bleeding edge stuff in it. I'd love to get my hands on it for an hour and tear into it.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I'd love to hear about it if you ever get the opportunity. I'm glad whatever the craft is it's going public soon. Don't know if whats under the hood will be going public soon. But it will still be nice to take a look at the craft.

I see solutions in fuel consumption for the public airial (sp) transport sector coming soon. And a few corporations making A LOT of money off of it. Probably will shut up those that disagree with the presidents statement that the US military technology is vastly superior to its competitors.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

<< 1   >>

join